PDA

View Full Version : cut or uncut

Fun guy 6969
Oct 16, 2011, 1:01 PM
What is your preference a nice cut cock to suck on or an uncut cock to suck on???????
As you see I definately prefer cut cock.

newyorker
Oct 16, 2011, 2:44 PM
I perfer a cut cock that is about 6" and on the avg thickness side. But today I am going to suck a uncut cock that is 7 1/2 " and nice and thick. I am really looking forward to it to. Beggers can't be choosy.

torpedoman
Oct 16, 2011, 2:48 PM
Definitly a cut cock. The biggest so far is a 7". I really wish to have a chance to suck a really big cock. Any takers?

cornholejoe
Oct 16, 2011, 3:29 PM
dont matter along the dick is clean

keefer201
Oct 16, 2011, 3:59 PM
This is friggen hillarious! Only us guys can take an honest question and respond to it as if we were doing stand up comedy.

jackbirdjay
Oct 17, 2011, 5:21 AM
I love them all just has to be clean. Don't care big, small, thick, skinny, cut, uncut what can I say just a cock sucker.

newbiguy09
Oct 17, 2011, 9:29 AM
I'm uncut, and have only ever been with cut guys. I would love to meet another guy with a great uncut cock to experiment with.

Ultimately though, I only care that it's clean and attached to a good guy.

berryhard
Oct 17, 2011, 9:49 AM
im cut and only have suck cut cock. yesterday i got to suck my first uncut cock. love them both. As i had never seen or sucked a uncut cock i looked on line and there are different techniques for both.
no preferance, like them both.

bamabiguy47
Oct 17, 2011, 2:32 PM
I prefer cut for aesthetic reasons, but they're all good as long as they are clean.:bigrin:

john_jenn26
Oct 17, 2011, 2:43 PM
Seeing i have not been with a guy yet i would have to say cut cock, its looks more attractive to me. still looking for someone that is near to me to get the chance at first time experience.

Jason67
Oct 17, 2011, 3:31 PM
Prefer uncut, love the look and love to play with the foreskin.
Any takers?

bicur21
Oct 17, 2011, 3:34 PM
Iv never done anything with a guy...but i have to say a cut cock looks more appetizing

Prefer uncut, love the look and love to play with the foreskin.
Any takers?

PAHunter72
Oct 17, 2011, 4:52 PM
Had an uncut years ago with a large foreskin. When he came I pinched it shut with my lips and filled his foreskin with cum. Then I slowly peeled it back and sucked the cum up as I peeled it back. Drove him nuts

BiCurNS
Oct 17, 2011, 9:04 PM
Had an uncut years ago with a large foreskin. When he came I pinched it shut with my lips and filled his foreskin with cum. Then I slowly peeled it back and sucked the cum up as I peeled it back. Drove him nuts

I'm sort of new here and I'm an uncut guy and love it and would definatly prefer uncut over cut. I'm super clean and it's probably cleaner than anything it's going into. If it's not clean it's not the dick, it's the guy!! Cut guys don't know what their missing not having the extra skin. I have to get my wife to learn that technique, it sounds great. For the guys or women that don't like uncut, I don't think you'd ever get any sex outside North America. J ust MHO.

bikiniman
Oct 17, 2011, 11:53 PM
I prefer the look of a cut cock. The head of a penis is the sexiest part, very sexy curves. It looks a bit like a lolipop, begging to be sucked.

Interestingly I have never seen an uncut dildo?

bikiniman
Oct 17, 2011, 11:54 PM
I prefer the look of a cut cock. The head of a penis is the sexiest part, very sexy curves. It looks a bit like a lollipop, begging to be sucked.

keefer201
Oct 18, 2011, 2:43 AM
I prefer the look of a cut cock. The head of a penis is the sexiest part, very sexy curves. It looks a bit like a lollipop, begging to be sucked.

You're a maniac, Bikini, and so friggen right. this is absolutely the best question put out since I've been here.

ckman314
Oct 18, 2011, 11:00 AM
Love both but prefer and nice looking uncut over all that extra meat feels good in the mouth but they are far and few between it has too be a tight skin uncut not a fatty loose uncut and a nice big veiny uncut one is a plus also mmmm Im getting horny

hot-bottom
Oct 18, 2011, 8:54 PM
I love the look of a cut cock a lot more then uncut, but I think an uncut one would be a lot more fun in my mouth;)

dbltrbl69
Oct 19, 2011, 4:05 PM
Who cares! Cock is cock! Don't be so choosey ya cock suckers! Lol as long as its thick and juicy!

dickhand
Oct 20, 2011, 10:29 AM
YES and YES

john_jenn26
Oct 20, 2011, 12:10 PM
I can't wait to be able to get my first taste of having a cut cock in my hand and mouth

shyer
Apr 26, 2012, 7:10 PM
To me when am craving good cock really does not matter,just as long it clean and gets hard.:yikes2:

gr8tbut
Apr 26, 2012, 7:17 PM
I'm uncut and I have only sucked a cut cock but really want to suck a uncut one. ;)

cannon6752
Apr 26, 2012, 11:27 PM
I am cut but would like to try an uncut cock. Take it to the back of my throat while soft and squeeze the head till it was fully hard then peel the foreskin back with my tongue. The bigger the glans the better.

Eduardo Cianelli
Apr 26, 2012, 11:52 PM
I`m a senior male and my lady friend and I have threesomes with mostly horny young men we meet at the local adult book store with cut and uncut cocks to suck on but I love to suck uncut mostly , love to swerle my tongue around the cockhead as I tickle the pisshole to coax out the hot sperm. My lady friend does like to watch me perform the under the foreskin cockhead licking and when I bring the stiff prick up to ejaculation, my lady will take the shots of hot sperm into her mouth and into mine as we share his sperm gusher, BTW, as I suck his cock she will suckle his balls giving the lucky dude great pleasure. We prefer to suck younger men(younger the better) as they have nice hard boners to enjoy..we have some "regulars" now that we take home with us for more time to service the young man...worshipping his cock for long sessions..:tongue:

ohbimale
Apr 27, 2012, 4:55 AM
I like. Uncut cock the best, especially the head peaks through the foreskin. All the guys I have been with were cut except one. He was a great kisser too, but now I digress. I just like uncut cocks better, hands down.

nudistharry
Apr 27, 2012, 7:12 AM
I prefer the look of a cut cock, and have only been with guys who were cut. With no experience for comparison, it's tough to say which I prefer.
Even though I don't like the look of an uncut cock, I'd like to try one just to see which (if either) I prefer.

love26t9
Apr 27, 2012, 7:54 AM
Hi All I am new here so don't beat me up yet. I definately love the look of CUT --it's so much neater and after all I do love the heads and ALWAYS want a clear look at what is my target so that my hands can be elsewhere doing thier thing. That is why I love everything shaved too.

Boats
Apr 27, 2012, 9:44 AM
Hi, I too am cut and like the looks of a big cut cock, However I have never seen up close or sucked a uncut cock and would sure like to have that chance before I leave this world. Any takers? S.Texas in the winter, Ms in the spring/summer

Jobelorocks
Apr 27, 2012, 10:19 AM
Doesn't matter as long as they make sure that they are clean. I know I make sure I keep my vagina clean and I expect my partners to keep their genitalia clean as well.

Top fucker
Dec 17, 2013, 7:44 PM
Uncut for sure its the way a penis is supposed to be: Unmutilated.

jem_is_bi
Dec 17, 2013, 9:49 PM
dont matter along the dick is cleanI totally agree. My partner and I shower just before we engage in oral sex. Otherwise, I am not going to suck on a dick that tastes like long dead fish.

Top fucker
Dec 17, 2013, 9:50 PM
I totally agree. My partner and I shower just before we engage in oral sex. Otherwise, I am not going to suck on a dick that tastes like long dead fish. Do you refuse to eat pussy or give a woman oral sex at all?

jem_is_bi
Dec 17, 2013, 11:00 PM
Do you refuse to eat pussy or give a woman oral sex at all? There are a couple of women that I would definitely not refuse. But, I am mostly gay and they would not be impressed by that.

Top fucker
Dec 18, 2013, 12:00 AM
I totally agree. My partner and I shower just before we engage in oral sex. Otherwise, I am not going to suck on a dick that tastes like long dead fish. Even if a man is not cut his penis should not smell or taste like dead fish like some women's pussies sometimes smell or taste like. It sound like he has a bacterial infection or Chlamydia.

Bisexual Explorer
Dec 18, 2013, 9:18 AM
Having sucked only uncut cocks, I don't have an opinion. Would love to suck an uncut cock ASAP and find out what I've been missing.
Bisexual Explorer

techhokie88
Dec 18, 2013, 8:02 PM
I am cut, but wish my asshole parents had let me choose when I was old enough to understand and not just have it chopped off hours after birth. I like cut and uncut, but have a special place in my heart for men with foreskin. Receiving anal is about the same (particularly when wearing a condom), but oral and jacking off are so much more fun. You DO sometimes run into the problem of guys who aren't clean now and then, those cocks can have an off taste, especially if they're big pre-cummers (if they haven't showered/wiped it in a while, it can taste almost like tasting someone's BO from their armpit), but otherwise, I love uncut cocks. They're awesome.

weiner75
Dec 19, 2013, 6:32 AM
Being uncut my self myself am very sensitive around the head so my experience jacking off are the great only sucked 1 uncut cock so far so I am bios