PDA

View Full Version : The last you had sex

jackbirdjay
Oct 11, 2011, 5:43 PM
Last time u had sex what happen tell us.

BJ Hunter
Oct 11, 2011, 6:22 PM
Well, it was kind of boring really. I had sex with my wife of 37 yrs, lots of cuddling, a bit or oral, and then missonary position sex. That was Friday night. Wow am I horny now. (this is day 4). I could really enjoy a mouth right now :)

:male:

chook
Oct 11, 2011, 7:03 PM
NO WAY......As I've said before, it's my business what I do with frozen chickens :upside:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

mnTIMIDguy
Oct 11, 2011, 7:36 PM
I assume you mean with someone else.

Well, it was 19 months ago, and the time before that was 4 years ago.....and now that I think about it, I don't want to talk about it !

Let's just say that being bi does NOT double your chances of "gettin' some".

:tong:

Jobelorocks
Oct 11, 2011, 7:52 PM
Well I had some awesome sex with my hubby was Sunday. (the only reason it has been so long is that he has been at work... yes we are little sex fiends) I tied him up and had some fun being dom. We proceeded to do more things after I untied him, but I will leave that up to your imagination. Man, my husband is awesome in so many ways.

llllllllll
Oct 11, 2011, 8:23 PM
friday night..my girlfriend was full on horny..and it was GREAT!....Sadly we are doing housesits on opposite ends of the island so I won't be gettin any good lovin for about 10 more days...

DuckiesDarling
Oct 11, 2011, 10:32 PM
hmmm real sex...........Sept 28th, 2009 the night before I left New Zealand. Other sex, lots with my babe on the phone :)

mikey3000
Oct 11, 2011, 10:45 PM
Last night we rocked the hot tub under the full moon. She loves it in the hot tub in the back yard at night so much she is very vocal and I have to cover her mouth. And because she goes nuts, I'm able to build up a good load. Funny though that I ended up wearing half of it and when it dries on my skin, it's hard to pick out of my fur. LOL! It's like a peeling sunburn.

dickhand
Oct 12, 2011, 9:08 AM
Yesterday morning . A 63 y/o friend called the night before asking if I'd drop by and suck him off . He is one of my friends who have a lovely wife , that for medical reasons , doesn't enjoy sex anymore . I went , I sucked , he came . Lovely gentleman . Likes to talk the whole time . Compliments and instructions mostly . He appreciates it so much . I love giving pleasure to folks like that .

FunE1
Oct 12, 2011, 5:53 PM
Was at a local hotel where I was supposed to meet a guy I'd chatted w/ a few times on another site. I arrived early, cleaned up, pulled out some toys and waited for him to arrive... only nothing -- total no show.

Bummed, I made myself a drink and got online, playing with myself and my toys on cam, chatting with a number of people. After a while, a guy chatted with me and said he was just around the corner from me. He said he wanted me to "make" him take it in the ass. I told him to come over.

Five minutes later he walked into my room with just a brief hello, got undressed and lay down on the bed in his underwear. He had a nice body, a bit stocky, but muscular. I pulled his underwear off and stroked him til he was hard, then I sucked him and fingered his ass.

I rolled him over, fingered his ass a bit more to loosen it up, grabbed a condom, and slipped inside him. I fucked him for a few minutes from behind, but my cock was a bit too short to really fill him up, so I slipped out and grabbed the dildo 7" dildo I'd brought with me then slipped THAT inside him.
I pumped it in him hard and fast and in a few minutes he was moaning loud. Suddenly he pulled away from the dildo, rolled onto his back and started stroking his cock. I leaned down and licked his balls, then told him to cum for me....

...and then he just exploded... shooting cum all over his chest and the bed and even some on me.

Then he got up, wiped himself off with a towel, dressed, and left.

I ended up j/o by myself after he left.

innaminka
Oct 12, 2011, 7:09 PM
Last Friday night.
Her place

the rest is secret. :female::female:

dseven
Oct 12, 2011, 10:19 PM
Well, last saturday's night, I went to my friend with benefits, second time I had sex with him, and with a guy for that matter, we had sex, we showered and then we watched a movie while cuddling, and then we slept together, it was nice. Not mind blowing, but nice.

Allenshezar
Oct 13, 2011, 10:17 AM
Depressing topic. It was a very long time ago. 15 months, maybe :(

ckman314
Oct 13, 2011, 12:05 PM
Twice yesterday with the wife. First time was a quicky on the couch then at night we had some hot role playing in bed about me being another guy it was hot

wm1809
Oct 13, 2011, 4:30 PM
Last night with my wife, the time before that with our boyfriend i was fucking her while sucking him !!! they are both awesome :tongue:

Driver57
Oct 13, 2011, 5:10 PM
with myself...my girlfriend lay sleeping, I was on the floor watching TV, 4 fingered myself then jacked off...very hot and good:tongue:

darkeyes
Oct 13, 2011, 5:14 PM
Not sayin'... but it wos luffly..:bigrin:

BiCplAz
Oct 13, 2011, 6:31 PM
This morning. Went to a friends house and we kissed and cuddled and licked then he came in my mouth and I in his. Only took about 45 minutes but was really good. We try to get together about once a week.:tong:

cornholejoe
Oct 13, 2011, 7:38 PM
last night did a threesome with a guy and his girlfriend did some oral and a dp on her and after a beer put it in his ass while she sucked him off

Moonlight_BHI
Oct 14, 2011, 11:06 AM
This morning with my boyfriend and I made breakfast for him.

ErosUrge
Oct 15, 2011, 1:15 PM
Tuesday night...it was with a very good female friend who I've known for 20 years now. We're not involved in a committed relationship, but are committed to enjoying each other sexually. She knows I'm bi and she too has had experiences with women before though it's been a while. The sex with her is incredible as she has no inhibitions and is very tuned in during moments of play; multi orgasmic and ecstatic. Until one of us gets involved with someone seriously, we will continue to enjoy this with one another.

There is a bi party coming up next month and is something she's never done before. She's been invited and if she goes I am sure she will truly enjoy herself as there are women there who I know would be interested in indulging with her.

What's great about our arrangement is she has absolutely no problems with me having sex with the men I get together with from time to time. In fact, she likes to hear about it. We'll always remain friends. The reason why we don't get more involved in a serious relationship is because we both understand that the differences we have about being involved would be a conflict for us. We've been this way with each other for the last 10 years. We've stopped once when she got involved with another man which didn't work out...since then, she's remained single and we are again enjoying each other sexually as single people....

Oh yeah, this was about when was the last time we had sex...a bit of a digression.....

maxtor
Oct 16, 2011, 2:25 PM
night before last with GF. was a good time...i stuck her and stuck her and stuck her and stuck her and stuck her and stuck her...she came maybe 10 times and i ate her before and after. would have fucked her yesterday morning but that was a no go and would have last night but that was a no go also...gonna have to get me some on the side i guess..or a young woman but would like a man to top me from now and then also. would love for a man to come by and fill me up with cock from time to time in recip i would give him good head. i have more of a sex drive now than i did when i was in my 30's. i want it everyday and night if it will get right...

BiDaveDtown
Oct 16, 2011, 7:35 PM
This morning with my wife.

wm1809
Oct 17, 2011, 4:42 AM
Saturday morning with our boyfriend

Warmnsalty
Nov 6, 2011, 8:28 AM
Last night, met up with a fun hot couple who are becoming regular playmates. She's got a smoking hot body. Great legs, tight abs and nice perky chest. She took turns sucking us both, we took turns eating her delicious pussy. Hubby is the only one who fucks her, but that's fine with me because I LOVE eating her wet pussy. She's a squirter and I LOVE it when she gets off all over my tongue/face. It was awesome, can't wait till the next time.

quiet1fornow
Nov 6, 2011, 11:06 AM
Chook,

The damn chickens are still frozen????....after all of this time???:eek:

:cool:

bullhead69
Nov 6, 2011, 12:17 PM
Sorry, I can't remember....

quiet1fornow
Nov 6, 2011, 2:11 PM
the last time was a few hours ago and then a few hours prior to that....being " as we like to say here......perhaps when I am finished reliving and re-visulizing...I might share....don't hold ones breath hate to have asked what hap0ened to blue boy/girl!!!:cool:;):rolleyes:;)

lizard-lix
Nov 6, 2011, 7:37 PM
Last night.. I gave her a really good massage and then slathered her head to toe in moisturizer, which left her horny but pretty passively relaxed.

We moved to the bed and snuggled for a while, then she backed onto my cock in spoons. We started slowly and built up to a pretty major grind and pound, then flipped over to missionary and finished with us both panting... I took a big slurp of the drippings from her when I slid out, very yummy! But, she made me wipe my face for a final deep kiss :tong: and she was asleep in about 1 minute.

Lovely way to end a great weekend and send me off on a biz trip, I'm sending this from the hotel and will probably wank just remembering it :bigrin:

rukiddingme
Nov 6, 2011, 8:27 PM
Heck you should know...most of you where there!

bityme
Nov 7, 2011, 1:10 AM
This morning.

Last night my fiance and I went out of town with a group of friends to a dance. After partying for about 5 hours we went back to our hotel room with a straight male friend. While having another cocktail, we had a good conversation about old times and about 3:00AM we began to play with the two of us making my fiance the center of attention. Around 4:30AM we decided it was time to get some sleep.

Our friend moved to the other bed and my fiance and I cuddled up. Still fueled by the fun filled night and the pleasure of our 3 way, the cuddling evolved into exploration and passion took over. As our friend slept, my fiance and I again made love. Once satiated, we finally drifted off to sleep in warm embrace only to be awakened by a call from some other friends informing us it was already 10:30AM and checkout time was 11:00AM.

Pappy

want2havefun
Nov 7, 2011, 9:01 PM
The last time was saturday afternoon with the wife. After some oral and finger fun, some nice deep fucking until she had 6-7 orgasms then I filled her with cream.

dbltrbl69
Nov 8, 2011, 1:27 AM
Got a blowjob and a shag in the tub this morning then laid on the bed and jerked off til I came while she fingered my ass. Was a good morning.

69luvr
Nov 9, 2011, 2:16 PM
Yesterday I went to the movie theater where my "friend" works. It was very dark and very sparsely attended. as is our custom we went to the upper level to the very last row. We made out for awhile but were worried that his boss would come looking for him. I was giving him a great handjob and decided that I needed to taste him, and so I did! WOW! It was great! Afterwards we cum kissed and he went back to work.:bipride:

ErosUrge
Nov 9, 2011, 3:40 PM
Last Friday night with another female friend of mine...there are two women in my life where our relationship is friendship with sexual benefits; no attachments. We went to a wine bar and had a couple of glasses of wine, then went to a hotel room and enjoyed each other until we both fell asleep. Then when we woke, I had my morning hardon and it all started again....after we left there we went to have breakfast.

Tonight, my other female friend with benefits is coming over to play...yes, both women know of each other but not interested in getting together with each other and both know I'm bi....

And I have a male friend I've been having sex with all my life who just sent me a text message a couple of hours ago asking if I'd be interested in a 3way with another male friend....and the sex is always great; in fact, it is with all these people.

I am so fortunate to have such friends who understand the meaning of real friendship and enjoy the joy and pleasures of the flesh without judgement or attachment.....

maxtor
Nov 9, 2011, 5:24 PM
yesterday morning with my GF and will have sex again tonight....and i am 60 year old....we have sex about 4-5 times a week. havent cooled off in all those years.

foreverbi
Nov 9, 2011, 5:45 PM
Well, it was kind of boring really. I had sex with my wife of 37 yrs, lots of cuddling, a bit or oral, and then missonary position sex. That was Friday night. Wow am I horny now. (this is day 4). I could really enjoy a mouth right now :)

:male:

I would love to offer my mouth for your deposit as long as you don't object to my swallowing, because I LOVE CUM.:male::bipride:

curious in mo.
Nov 9, 2011, 6:43 PM
Last night my female fwb came over.Started with an awesome blow job for me followed by me licking and fingering her pussy till she squirted all over my face.After a rest she started playing with my cock again,I entered her pussy from behind and pulled out and slid into her ass,awesome.Was my first experience at ass fucking,can't wait for a repeat.

keith1560
Nov 12, 2011, 9:23 PM
10 months ago.

Gary_2011
Nov 17, 2011, 2:36 PM
Last May, with a guy I met on craigslist.

ckman314
Nov 20, 2011, 7:03 PM
Hot asian guy at local bookstore last wed night

Kronos4231
Nov 20, 2011, 8:48 PM
Haven't had anything decent in years, marriage sucks. All I do is sit around thinking about sucking cock!

Ushanki
May 29, 2012, 10:43 PM
I could NOT sympathize more! I wish we were neighbors so we could relieve each others' needs, yet, still? Still maintain our vows! Marriage sucks man! I love my wife. But the sex is downright...I cannot even muster-up a proper adjective...it sucks...indifferently! She could care less? Right now...all I too think about is sucking a cock without a piss-poor attitude. BTW. UR cock looks great. :)

Bisexual Explorer
May 30, 2012, 8:39 AM
A month ago with a wonderful guy I met here...wow I didn't realize it's been that long. We started off fondling and sucking. Then with some nervous stuttering, I asking if I could top him. I had fantasized about topping, but had never done it. He got onto the floor with his ass in the air, and I did it! It was one of the best fucks I've every had. He came while I was fucking him and came again when I sucked him off to say thank you.
Bisexual Explorer

mufflicker1
May 30, 2012, 9:10 AM
nice pic

centillini
May 30, 2012, 12:39 PM
just not got done jerking off and ate my cum. before that 3 days ago, with g/f, walked in and she said drop your pants (role play), I asked what, she said drop your fucking pants now slave. So I did, then she called me over to her chair she was sitting in and sucked me. i begged her to let me eat her or fuck her and she said no, I want this and you will not cum till I say, understand and smacked my ass. As I was getting closer, she put a finger in my ass and finger fucked me as she sucked me, as I was almost there she looked up and jerked quicker and said cum now.