PDA

View Full Version : So I did it, I had sex with a guy.

dseven
Oct 10, 2011, 4:40 PM
So anyways, I fucked a guy, but to be honest, I didn't see much of a difference, granted, I had sex only with three people in my life (two girls, one guy), but still, I mean, despite the different sensation of the anal, it was pretty much like fucking a girl...

A friend of mine told me that it's perhaps because this guy is kinda affeminated, but dunno, anyways, we had a nice time together. The guy is gay and sensitive and I don't want to hurt him, plus I'm the first guy/person he has ever had sex with (yeah, I popped a cherry), so I told him that I wasn't looking for something serious, cos I'm really not ready to have a serious relationship with a guy. He said that it was okay and that he doesn't think he's gonna get feelings for me so we can just have fun together and everything will be just fine...

Well just wanted to tell you about my experience.
Hugs
Dseven.

BiDaveDtown
Oct 10, 2011, 4:44 PM
Congrats? Not sure what the big deal is?

elian
Oct 10, 2011, 4:50 PM
Ahh, I remember - you were going to meet your friend right? Maybe this wasn't your friend after all but someone else?

A big component of love making is in the mind, whether you are "turned on" by somebody or not for example.

Of course it doesn't hurt to get experience as long as you both enjoyed yourselves..i guess eventually you will figure out which you prefer..or both.. Some people like oral, some like anal, some like mutual masturbation, some like cuddling..or all of the above.

jamieknyc
Oct 10, 2011, 4:54 PM
Congratulations!

Gearbox
Oct 10, 2011, 6:49 PM
Well that wasn't a very graphic description. I got a whole box of Kleenex here to pop open.:bigrin:

Congrats! No it isn't much different. All the fuss hetero's make!:rolleyes:

tenni
Oct 10, 2011, 10:46 PM
Not much difference for the guy on top but what about the guy on the bottom?:bigrin:

I'm sure that you will find a use for the box of kleenex Gear...:bigrin: :tong:

dseven
Oct 10, 2011, 11:11 PM
Okay then, since you asked I'm gonna tell the whole story.
So I was at this "free for all" club, and I was having a lot of fun, I was making out with everyone guys, girls, sock puppets (?) XD it was veery sexual and there was a lot of alcohol involved since it was a free bar. But well, after a while I decided to go home, and when I went out I saw one of the guys I made out with crying and very drunk. So naturally I went and asked him what was going on, and conforted him for a while, he's (I'm quoting my straight friend for this XD) "like a little girl", he's like 1.60 cm, 50 kgs, gay, and kinda affeminated, but whatever... After a while he began to wake up and he started to be very sexual with me, I wasn't gonna have sex with him, he was very drunk, but I agreed to give him my facebook and we started chatting.
So we agreed to meet at his place last wensday, and as soon as we got there, we started making out, one thing led to another and we were naked on his bed, of course I didn't know the first thing about anal sex, so I was kinda concerned about him, but he seemed to be veeery experienced even though he was a virgin, he has a dildo so he's been practicing for a while...

So I started fucking him, him on top, I gave him all the space he needed for his first penetration, and then well, we did it doggy style, him laying down on bed and me fucking him standing, and then I made him finish while I was inside him. Then he made me finish jerking me off....
So well, that's pretty much it, to be honest, I don't see what's all the fuzz about, I mean, if it were me the one being penetrated, well, but dunno, I think I'll probably wait for that...

But really, this makes me wonder a lot, I mean, I know this may sound very pathetic, but, what if me liking guys is just a response of me not having luck with girls?? I mean, with sex...
Thoughts??

Hugs
Dseven.

RavenEye
Oct 11, 2011, 6:37 AM
So your saying you think you might be heteroflexible? Honestly I don't think there is such a thing. Maybe it's because I have a very black and white view on sexuality. I think if you like to have sex with both genders then your bi. I also think that if your attracted to someone sexually then you can get attached emotionally. So when I see people say "I don't want to date guys, just have sex." I think that isn't true. I think, like me, they choose to have emotional relationships with girls rather than guys. For me it's not because it's "the norm"; more like because it's how I see myself in 10-15 years. I wanna be that guy driving 100 mph down the highway trying to get to his wife who's labor while he's on the phone calling everyone. :p I also want to have a Bi-Wife who would swing with me and 3 and 4 sums!! :D (Dear god(s) please make this happen.) Anyways getting off track here. But am I opposed to dating a guy? No. I can do it, I just don't want to. Of course you can't stop true love. :p But in short the answer to your question, IMO, is no. Sorry this was so long!

Gearbox
Oct 11, 2011, 8:51 AM
@ Dseven - It's not pathetic to wonder about that. Well I hope not.:tongue:
It's probably more to do with the role of a top than who you top. The role is exactly the same whether your with a male or female. But points of attraction differs.
Try a big butch muscled hairy arsed daddy type.;)

@ Tenni- Yes it's a bit different for the passive.God bless em all!
I'm saving a few tissues in case Dseven meets up with a daddy.;)

ckman314
Oct 11, 2011, 10:52 AM
You have too be the bottom before you can say its not much different because in retrospect your right you got hard you put your dick in a hole and pumped away. So go meet up with this guy and let him pop your cherry and report back.

p.s. where is the oral in this story did you blow him because thats a must too you know

Michigan_cpl
Oct 11, 2011, 12:40 PM
congrats on poping your first anal cherry !

dseven
Oct 11, 2011, 1:22 PM
Oh yeah, I blowed him, but oddly, I didn't really enjoy it... Don't know why, but just didn't...
What I experience in my sexual fantasies, is so different from what I experience in my real life experiences, which kinda confuses me...

RiverGuy
Oct 11, 2011, 1:46 PM
Oh yeah, I blowed him, but oddly, I didn't really enjoy it... Don't know why, but just didn't...
What I experience in my sexual fantasies, is so different from what I experience in my real life experiences, which kinda confuses me...

Maybe you need to learn how to relax while having real sex with real men? Pleasure is easier to open up to when we're more relaxed--yet also excited. Excitation needn't mean un-relaxed! Ideally, one is both aroused and relaxed during sex.

elian
Oct 11, 2011, 5:50 PM
It's your first experience, and not every sexual experience you have is going to be Earth shattering..with time you may find that you become more relaxed. Did you find this man attractive at all? Like I said before, a big component of sex is the mental stimulation of really wanting to be with someone in a certain way. The problem I have is that I have a wonderful imagination - the mind is willing but my body just doesn't have the physical stamina. Sex really is just sex if all you think about is the mechanics, but if you really fall in love with someone and want to be with them because you love them it may be different. Hormones are also a big part of it, when you were that much younger your body was probably filled with them..and maybe the thought of doing something a little naughty, and probably definitely the thought of wanting to be loved and accepted as a teenager. if you masturbate a lot, wait about 3 weeks without touching yourself at all, then try it again and tell me if the response feels better.

I would wait until you find a partner you can trust, or wait until you are sure you really want it if you are going to actually bottom..sex truly doesn't mean much if you don't want it to happen - I wouldn't necessarily call it "rape" but if you are bottoming you may find yourself in a situation you aren't comfortable with. Remember receiving anal really doesn't feel like much at first, and it may not feel like anything at all if you aren't horny as hell and really into it.

Of course there is nothing wrong with a friend helping you with toys, which is a little less intimidating than another 170-200lbs man on top of you..of course if he's a NICE guy who wants to give you pleasure then you may want that..I dunno.

When I visit someone, just about any outing - not just sexual I have made up my mind not to have any hard and fast preconceived notions about how I think things OUGHT to be..that way it's hard to be disappointed..just enjoy each other's company and the time you spend together.

I always try to make an emotional connection with the people I am intimate with, it helps put me in the right frame of mind to see their presence in my bed as the gift that it is..they are being about as intimate as they can be..to love and to be loved, to give and receive pleasure..that should be special. Of course I would be lying to you if I said I never had a one night stand or a night or two in hotel..but how else do you learn? The only instruction manual I have ever seen for sex is that Kama Sutra and even then there aren't any words.. I find that sometimes I tend to focus more on trying to please the other person, so much so that I get out of the moment, forget to just let go and BE with the other person. At first I also had horrible feelings of guilt and self loathing for being with men. The more experience I get, the more I am around compassionate open minded people I have come to accept that those feelings are a part of myself, and that it IS okay to acknowledge those feelings make me happy and even healthy.

Why don't you play with some toys on your own for a while and see if any of those sensations please you? And there is of course the whole M/M/F thing but sometimes it's complicated enough just having ONE partner.

I have recently learned that women also have a great capacity for sexual desire, I am looking forward to trying to figure out just how special ladies are now that I have decided to treat them as more than sisters..I did fall asleep in the arms of more than one and they are also very warm, beautiful and loving...I think it's a natural instinct for me to want to give someone who is loving me the same pleasure and love in return..as long as that love is genuine. It just so happens that I really don't care if that person is male or female as long as there's a genuine connection there.

dickhand
Oct 12, 2011, 9:19 AM
Real life rarely lives up to fantasy . Both pleasurable and painful . If you have to go into the hospital for a proceedure , you often imagine it to be much worse than it actually turns out to be . Same with most anything new . Same with new sexual situations . You can imagine all you want but the actual event is never what you expect . Now that you have broken the ice on this fantasy , you can enjoy my way of looking at life . Love the one your with , male or female or both !

dseven
Oct 12, 2011, 9:40 AM
Actually I do like him, and he turns me on, and all of that, but well, it's not that I didn't enjoy it, it's that I thought it would be different.
I actually enjoyed more the kissing and the cuddling than the actual sex, yeah, it sounds weird, but now that I think about it, we slept together and it was nice to have him there, he was warm and confy to sleep on.

It's been a while since I had sex with a girl, so I'll get back to you when I do and then I'll be able to truly compare, should be anytime soon.

Hugs
Dseven.