PDA

View Full Version : The holidays are approaching

19biman61
Oct 3, 2011, 9:28 AM
The holidays are approaching and I would like to hear about your favorite holiday sexual experiences.
Mine was a few years ago on New Years Eve. I made arrangements to meet a woman at a bar in Delaware where she now lives. She hinted around that it would be worth the 45 minute trip. After being there three hours and making three phone calls to her she still wasn't there. I drove home figuring that I would turn in early.
When I got home I logged on to the computer and almost immediately received an instant message. It was from a guy that I had sex with numerous times. He invited me over to ring in the new year with him and his partner. When I got there they were both wearing bathrobes. It was only a matter of seconds before we were all naked and sucking and fucking. I am mostly a bottom so I was estatic when I was sucking a cock and being fucked in the ass at the same time! Midnight came and went but we didn't think about the new year until 3AM.
This was my first threesome. I always hoped that my first threesome would be with two women or a man and a woman but I couldn't have enjoyed it more!
Lets hear about your best holiday. It can be any holiday!

woody1340
Dec 26, 2016, 1:13 PM
I let a guy abuse me verbally and physically on new years. He was dominant but had never been able to find a guy that can take it like I did that night.

cornholejoe
Dec 28, 2016, 8:11 PM
let a man and his wife dom me on new years eve that was a christmas present to them so i rang in the new year with a strapon in my ass and a 7 inch dick in my mouth :tongue: frist time i was splitroasted

microman
Dec 28, 2016, 9:42 PM
How does a thread go on for years and never get responded to but suddenly comes back to life? I purchased myself some time with a black cross dresser with a 10 inch cock for tomorrow. It's a late Christmas present. Why I would ever consent to this is beyond me, but I've been rock hard for days leading up to it. And I don't need to be rock hard because I'm going to bottom. (S)He looks great dressed. Can't wait.

19biman61
Dec 30, 2016, 12:01 PM
I wrote this thread a few years ago and nobody replied to it. I was surprised to see it popped up again. That is still my favorite New Years Eve.

microman
Dec 30, 2016, 2:44 PM
I'm glad it did. Thank you. Yesterday I had my meeting and could not be more satisfied. (S)He greeted me and after (s)he stripped (s)he asked me if I ate pussy as (s)he bent over. I always loved eating women's asses, but this one was different. I've never eaten a guys ass before, but this one was beautiful and I couldn't get enough. But I have to find the right thread to tell the rest of my story. Yes, this year is going out with a bang!