PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Sex

pantytimbmd
Sep 30, 2011, 9:57 AM
Anyone in Baltimore or tge surrounding counties up for getting close to nature? I really wanna get naked in the woods and have outdoor sex!!!!!!

bigi56
Oct 1, 2011, 12:06 AM
Some 40 years ago when I was in college, I went skinny dipping with my fiancé. Got caught in a thunderstorm and we were both soaking wet by the time we got back to the apartment. We fucked in the front hall when we got inside. Hottest straight sex I ever had. She was wet, cold, hot, with a great body. I was about the same way back (decent body when I was in college,but who didn't). Just thinking about that night still makes me hard. The m2m sex came later and that was really hot too. No wonder I'm bi.

darkeyes
Oct 1, 2011, 5:14 AM
mmm nookie alfresco... that dus get the Fran stamp of approval...:bigrin:

Realist
Oct 1, 2011, 8:45 AM
During a blinding snow storm, in Germany, I traded oral sex with a fellow soldier, while my GF was the look-out. Not bad for a boy from Florida!

newporter4u
Oct 1, 2011, 9:10 AM
I've have a few outdoor experiences and enjoyed them all. Guess I've lucky to get to try it at beaches and in the woods. Woods in the wrong season can be tough with the bugs and the beach had a greater chance of getting 'caught' but both were exciting.

NjbiGuy01
Oct 1, 2011, 12:42 PM
There is something very hot about outdoor sex. Years ago, I actually did my girlfriend doggie style in plain sight at the Bronx Botanical Gardens. We were just laying on top of one another, and I somehow managed to slide in and it was so hot...oddly, I don't think anyone noticed, or minded if they did see.

Years later in the cold of winter I had sex with the same gal on the beach in a dune....we were freezing but it was hot....nobody for miles...wind, surf and sex, how sweet !!

roy m cox
Oct 2, 2011, 3:06 AM
many many times and love out door sex :tong:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

jackbirdjay
Oct 2, 2011, 5:36 AM
love outside sex. my wife and i has done it a lot. One hot summer night we went out to dinner. we always get dressed up for fun. She had a purple wrap around dress no panties a shelve bra that didn't cover her nipples, garter belt black stockings, purple high heels. we went to the park after lots of drinks, she took her dress off held on to the back of a park bench and told me to fuck her. I dropped my pants gave her a good fucking. another time we were on a boat in the middle of the lake we fucked like rabbits. years ago when it was safe in the 70's early 80's use to go to the rest stops and suck guys off on there hoods of there cars.