PDA

View Full Version : What we teach our childern,,

goldenfinger
Sep 28, 2011, 8:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCY38Eh5XYY&feature=related

This is frightning.

12voltman59
Sep 29, 2011, 11:28 AM
What is even more "concerning" is that we send tens of billions of dollars or our money per year to the House of Saud---and the Saudi royal family uses that money in turn to fund the Wahhabi Madrases where they educate children in an extremist form of Islam that is basically deadly to our interests and our safety, they fund many of the most virulent "Islamo-terrorist" type groups and organizations.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saudi/

We need to stop sending our nation's wealth and spending our "treasure" of our young people fighting wars that help to make the Saudi princes wealthy beyond "all dreams of avarice" and then also use our money to turn out Islamic fundamentalists and possible terrorists.

Did anyone see the reports in recent days---a Saudi woman has been sentenced to receive ten lashings for having had the audacity to drive her car!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/saudi-woman-drivers-lashing-sentence-revoked-by-king-abdullah/2011/09/28/gIQAW8YJ5K_blog.html

Well--they just did give her a reprieve according to this article--no doubt after all the negative reaction around the world for something so stupid and backward---but that just goes to show you that they are a backward and dangerous regime-that if not for us---the Saudi royalty would still be living a nomadic life, with their most prized possessions being their camels and tents that they live in!! Not living in hundreds of ritzy "palaces" and flying around in Boeing Business Jets!!

darkeyes
Sep 29, 2011, 3:48 PM
.. well Voltie.. ya will insist on a reliability on the ole black gold... an we're no diff... will rely on 'em more cos they are gonna up the motorway speed limit here to 80 mph.. that should make sure we burn a few mill xtra barrels... mind u wot can I say.. have seen me on occasion scootin along the M8 and down the A74(M) an M6 at 100 before now.. spose that means me can scoot 'long it at 110? (bad Fran...smack hands an face) An no matta how fast me goes.. ther r always cars up me arse beepin an wantin 2 fly by... an wen me moves into the middle lane ther they go... woosh at owt up to 110 120...plus..

sammie19
Sep 29, 2011, 4:45 PM
.. well Voltie.. ya will insist on a reliability on the ole black gold... an we're no diff... will rely on 'em more cos they are gonna up the motorway speed limit here to 80 mph.. that should make sure we burn a few mill xtra barrels... mind u wot can I say.. have seen me on occasion scootin along the M8 and down the A74(M) an M6 at 100 before now.. spose that means me can scoot 'long it at 110? (bad Fran...smack hands an face) An no matta how fast me goes.. ther r always cars up me arse beepin an wantin 2 fly by... an wen me moves into the middle lane ther they go... woosh at owt up to 110 120...plus..

Aunty Flan!:eek: Not with the children in the back of the car I hope.