PDA

View Full Version : Bi Party ???

timeoutlove
Sep 28, 2011, 12:20 AM
Who's been to a Bi Party besids Me.... Would Love to have one soon .. Anybody interested??

dseven
Sep 28, 2011, 10:10 AM
What's a bi party?? Sounds awesome... Tell me moree!!

NeonSwing
Sep 28, 2011, 5:15 PM
After a summer of no parties, there are now two couples again hosting bi parties here in Vegas....they are wonderful! Even if I don't hook up with someone (or 'someone's') it's great just to interact with men and women of similar thought.

jackbirdjay
Sep 29, 2011, 4:53 AM
long time ago with my bi ex girl friend. there was 6 couples total and everyone was bi.

newtothisstuff
Sep 29, 2011, 9:08 AM
sounds fun... and im in nJ lol... its like it was meant to be !

lv_2ride
Nov 22, 2011, 9:56 AM
I am a married bi male and my wife does not know of my other side, I'd love to go to one of these parties but I am scared I'd meet someone that might know me.

sapper
Nov 22, 2011, 10:53 AM
My wife and i have been wanting to go to a bi-party since we are both extremely curious. We have not acted on our bi sides in our area because of who we might see or know. Perhaps a road trip to vegas might come up later.

ErosUrge
Nov 22, 2011, 11:23 AM
I have been going to them now for 5 years. There is a group of us and twice a year (or bi-annually-how appropriate!:tongue:) we have parties. The last one was just 10 days ago. Since I've been doing this for a while, I've made friends with most there and the comfort level is relaxed. Though it is a social event, there is no doubt that sex is intended. It is mostly married bi couples and the majority have been married for years. Some straights are allowed but only if they are not predatory and have no issues coming into physical contact with someone of the same sex. All in all, it is great fun; not just for the sex, but because of the social networking where we discuss various issues that face all bisexuals....

bityme
Nov 22, 2011, 11:58 AM
Bi Parties are great?

My fiancee has regularly hosted both bi and bi-friendly parties for years, although I first met her at someone else's.

After the wedding and honeymoon are past, we intend to begin hosting them together. Like ErosUrge, we have some very good friendships that have developed and occasionally we will combine a party with a social event like a Bar-B-Q.

We have a rule that you have to ask first and if the party is only bi-friendly we use different colored wristbands so you know who not to bother asking. That way the initially uncomfortable question of "Are you Bi?" is avoided.

Have to admit, there have been some wild combinations of people and activities at times.

Socializing and good conversation are always a part of any party. Hell, you have to take a break once in a while.

Pappy

meflash
Nov 22, 2011, 8:05 PM
There are 2 bi party groups that I know of & have been to both. The first one I went male & the other party crossdressed. The first one about 15 male 3 females. Being new & not knowing anyone I had no change to play with the woman, but I did get a nice bj from a very fit looking guy & I returned the favor & left. I had a much better time at the party which I was CD. A few guys at that party were taken with me & at one time had 4 guys on me at the same time. I was topped by 3 I gave head to 4 guys. the host took a lot of pics & I really enjoyed being wanted by the guys. The next party was just as good with another CD with me to share the guys. I posted some of the party pics on Flickr & get a lot of great comments.

w00ki33
Nov 22, 2011, 10:30 PM
Oh, god, I would love to see pictures...