PDA

View Full Version : Need to delete account, how?

biguy3113
Sep 23, 2011, 11:15 AM
Hey everyone, I need to delete my account due to the pending divorce and I need to cover myself. I will be back once the dust settles, everyone here has been awesome. How do I get my account deleted?

12voltman59
Sep 23, 2011, 11:54 AM
I might suggest is that you go to one of the threads posted by Drew and send him a direct message telling him why you need your account to be deleted or you can also look around the site to find the address for the webmaster and send that person a message--but good luck on getting it totally deleted----they don't seem to do that on here.

At the very least--you can go to your profile and basically "strip" it of nearly all information or you can be sure to get deleted by becoming a nasty troll and posting up all kinds of crazy, nasty and even threatening posts on the board--that will be sure to get your account deleted really fast.

Good luck with the divorce and the rest of that. Come back when ya can since you say you liked the site and it helped you out.

jimdawg
Sep 23, 2011, 6:31 PM
Covering up evidence isn't a great idea in the end and they'll find it anyway if they search your computer and internet information in the end.