PDA

View Full Version : Happy bisexuality day!!

dseven
Sep 23, 2011, 8:39 AM
Well people, since I joined, I've made a tremendous (yeah, tremendous) enhacement in my quality of life and in myself by accepting my bisexuality, I still have a long way to go, but at least I'm out of that dark depressive hole I was in, I feel more confident, I feel like things are changing for the better and I'm making little tweaks everyday into my personality.

Now, today is the first September 23rd that I can call myself I bisexual and be okay with it, cos I know that I have my friends that love me and accept me anyways and they help me through my crisis and I do so with them too.

Perhaps for some of you today is not a big deal, or you feel like there shouldn't be a day remembering something that's supposed to be normal, but I feel like today I can use it as a checkpoint, look at myself a year ago or even four months ago and say, hell yeah!!

Well, try to have fun and be safe everyone, love whoever, whenever, wherever!
Happy bisexuality day!!

Hugs
Dseven (Alex).

Gearbox
Sep 23, 2011, 9:25 AM
:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: YAY!!! Thank God I'm bi! :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

trentino
Sep 23, 2011, 9:38 AM
What a GREAT DAY - wonder what I should do to celebrate ??;)

Jobelorocks
Sep 23, 2011, 10:13 AM
I don't know what to do. The only events I could find in my area was a lecture about sexuality tonight and a screening of Bi the Way. I would much rather be openly making out with a girl and my husband at the same time...lol.

trentino
Sep 23, 2011, 10:19 AM
I don't know what to do. The only events I could find in my area was a lecture about sexuality tonight and a screening of Bi the Way. I would much rather be openly making out with a girl and my husband at the same time...lol.

hahah - that would be hot ! I'd love to make out with another man and my wife ! (Great new picture by the way Jobelo, you got a hot little bod !)

softfruit
Sep 27, 2011, 1:46 PM

Hell, we'd all prefer to be marking the date by making out with a girl and your husband! :P

However, awesome to have both of those things going on in your area as a more, um, advertiseable alternative. This really did seem to be the year Bi Vis Day "broke through" beyond the usual circle of bi groups and news media :)

FloridaFun69
Sep 27, 2011, 8:04 PM
Happy Bi Day to all my "friends"!!!

:bipride:

Jobelorocks
Sep 27, 2011, 8:28 PM
hahah - that would be hot ! I'd love to make out with another man and my wife ! (Great new picture by the way Jobelo, you got a hot little bod !)

Thanks! I work hard to keep it that way.