PDA

View Full Version : Married Men Who Have Sex With Men

obviousbulge
Sep 21, 2011, 12:37 PM
They don't see themselves as gay but as straight men who have sex with men". This morning I was at the GYM and was talking to another married man who is bisexual like me who enjoys sex with married men as well. Over the years any man I have had sex with is married. Us men know what each other want as it come's to sex. This guy at the gym he ask me do I mind in being labeled as being bisexual. I said to him I dont mind being labeled as being bisexual just dont need to world to look at me that way every time they see me.

Gearbox
Sep 21, 2011, 1:22 PM
just dont need to world to look at me that way every time they see me.
That's basically why labels are not liked IMO. Because you become the perception of the label 24/7.:bigrin:
At the moment I'm not being bi at all. I'm just having a cup of tea while typing. My dick and mouth are nowhere near any m&f couples. No orgies going on here.:(

I wouldn't mind signing up to your gym btw. Sounds really good.;)

tenni
Sep 21, 2011, 1:55 PM
Hey Obviousbulge
Are you Acadien?

"They don't see themselves as gay but as straight men who have sex with men"."

Ok...if they want to think of themselves that way. They may not be gay but they are not exactly hetero though. There is so much cultural baggage that seems to be attached to "Gay" and if they enjoy sex with both genders they are not a gay monosexual. There is possibly even more negative cultural baggage attached to bisexual men. Gear is right..we don't go around 95% of our day being sexual and I'm not sure how much of our identity is involved in our bisexuality versus other aspects of ourselves. There is more to each of us and bisexuals seem to have very little cohesiveness as a group compared to Gays and Heteros. It makes sense not to identify with Gay but in their own minds they really know that they are not "completely straight".

Gear ...uh..I think that the "gyms" are much better in Ontario...;)

* waits for the moralists to arrive.:tong:

TLucky3
Sep 21, 2011, 9:23 PM
[SIZE="4"][/SIZE

Howdy, I'm masculine and manly as my woman wants me to be. But, I also want to be passive and submissive with a partner now and then, she doesn't want that, so I look elsewhere. Love and sex, call me what you want, I like both.

pepperjack
Sep 21, 2011, 9:47 PM
From my experience, they make up the majority of bi men.