PDA

View Full Version : BiPlay group forming in San Antonio, TX

lizard-lix
Sep 18, 2011, 6:27 AM
And their first party was last night...

But I didn't get to go :-(

I asked the guy forming the group if I could/should mention it here, and he said sure, but to send people to him via e-mail..

So if you are in or near San Antonio and are looking for a bi playgroup, send me a PM and I will forward his e-mail address to you.

Cheers,

Liz

(I do not personally know these folks, so I can't tell you what they are like, I got tagged for the group because I am in another similar Yahoo Group, but they seem like good people from the e-mail exchanges)

jezzy65
Sep 19, 2012, 2:39 AM
Uis this for women to

ErosUrge
Sep 19, 2012, 4:26 PM
And their first party was last night...

But I didn't get to go :-(

I asked the guy forming the group if I could/should mention it here, and he said sure, but to send people to him via e-mail..

So if you are in or near San Antonio and are looking for a bi playgroup, send me a PM and I will forward his e-mail address to you.

Cheers,

Liz

(I do not personally know these folks, so I can't tell you what they are like, I got tagged for the group because I am in another similar Yahoo Group, but they seem like good people from the e-mail exchanges)

I am very interested...there is another group here locally that I have been a member of for the last 6 years, but this year the couple that hosts them aren't because of the wife having majory surgery. Once she recuperates, things will start up again....Anyhow, it sounds like this group could be a good thing. I'd like to learn more....

wanderingrichard
Sep 19, 2012, 9:12 PM
bout friggin time. couldnt find any of that when i lived there.

ErosUrge
Sep 20, 2012, 12:34 AM
bout friggin time. couldnt find any of that when i lived there.

when were you last here?....this group I've been a part of has been around since 2005 and they had gatherings/get togethers twice a year which were very active. People came in from Houston, Austin, Dallas, and other points in Texas. One couple would fly in from Boston and the other from Atlanta...sorry you missed out...

It would still be active today were it not for the wife's surgery...but it will continue once she's healed.

ErosUrge
Sep 20, 2012, 12:39 AM
Uis this for women to

Though I can't speak for them, it seems to me that it would have to be mandatory to be something for bisexuals...in my thinking, it's for both sexes unless it was worded differently like: BiPlay group for males or BiPlay group for females...just my thoughts on it...