PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like being treated like a woman?

pantytimbmd
Sep 18, 2011, 6:01 AM
I sometimes have a fantacy where my lover treats me like a woman. Calling me by a vemale name, telling me he's gonna fuck my pussy, etc... Anybody have similar thoughts or ideas?

biguycancun
Sep 18, 2011, 10:52 AM
Yes. Very much so. When I'm "dressed" and feeling femme, I really get into being treated as a woman, whether my lover is male, female or a fellow crossdresser.

jackbirdjay
Sep 18, 2011, 11:03 AM
Yes a lot. I get great pleasure getting dressed up for a guy. I have one lover now that I dress for his pleasure. He calls me cock sucker Jackie. He tells me my pussy is hot and my little clity is hot. He slaps my face with his cock tells me to be a good bitch and suck him. He loves me in stockings rubs his cock all over them. He sucks my tits. 48b"s. He tells me I am a good slut. I love it

totallybottom805
Sep 18, 2011, 5:19 PM
i love it when guys treat me like a woman it really turns me on

elian
Sep 18, 2011, 5:52 PM
Yes, I have fantasized about that quite a lot, especially when I was growing up. I don't even think they really have to say anything - it's just the way a certain touch feels, etc. that really turns me on. It's nice to be the object of desire for a little while.

Having said that, I also try very hard to accept myself for who I am, including my gender..although the male role models I had growing up were unkind I will forgive them and learn that a man can be more than that.

PrettyFlowingGown
Sep 18, 2011, 6:27 PM
i'm always in woman mode anyway, so ofcourse my man, or fellow cd treats me as a woman.

bttmguy2
Sep 19, 2011, 10:16 AM
i'm always in woman mode anyway, so ofcourse my man, or fellow cd treats me as a woman.

Great thread. I am very masculine looking and acting but in bed a switch
is hit and i love getting in touch with my femme side. I get very passionate
and feel like a woman being ravished and loved by my man. So hot for me.
I envy passable cd's who can walk hand and hand with her man down the
street and kiss him in public.

mikey3000
Sep 19, 2011, 1:21 PM
i love it when guys treat me like a woman it really turns me on

Great. Then can you get me my dinner and iron my shirts? :bigrin:

ErosUrge
Sep 19, 2011, 1:58 PM
I sometimes have a fantacy where my lover treats me like a woman. Calling me by a vemale name, telling me he's gonna fuck my pussy, etc... Anybody have similar thoughts or ideas?

I can relate to this, but not quite the way you've described. When I'm engaged in sexual play whether with a man or a woman, I feel this side of me come out. It's difficult to put into words. In actuality, I feel both energies in me. I go from feeling very male to very female. By female I mean that when I am in the throes of passion and the person is pleasuring me, I surrender to all the sensations so that if I am receiving oral and it goes to getting rimmed, then depending on the person and the moment, I want more. If it's a male and all is going well and depending on the person, I'll surrender to kissing. Kissing is not something I usually do with men but under certain circumstances, it's something that can be brought out in me. When I feel the kisses on my nipples, chest, belly, or on my back, etc, I'm willing to surrender more. Once I'm this worked up, I want to be taken anally...and when that moment of surrender happens, I feel very feminine. Sure, there's no getting around the fact that I have a cock and balls, but overwhelmingly I feel like a woman in those moments.

The same happens when I am playing with a certain female friend that I get together with on a regular basis. We're not involved in a serious relationship, but have known one another for 21 years. There's a lot of freedom of expression sexually between us. Whenever she rims me and uses a favorite dildo I have, it's the same kind of feeling...she loves doing this and being in this role and she seems more masculine when she does this with me; which to a certain extent, she has expressed.

Things change for me when I am the active participant and then I feel very masculine and enjoy this side of me very much too. This happens whether with a man or a woman. My thinking is that regardless of what sex you are, the feminine and masculine energies come in to play with all of us. Some are more one way than the other and some have both equally...I find this to be fascinating.

Another exception is when I'm giving head where I again feel more like a woman and love giving pleasure to a man very much this way. But of course when I'm doing the same for a woman, then naturally I feel very masculine again. The pleasure they receive is a major turn on and I love it.

This is the extent of it; it only happens during sex....outside that frame I enjoy being a man and live my life fully as a man. Interestingly I sometimes get addressed as "ma'am" when I am checking out at the grocery or department store; until they hear my voice...maybe it's my long hair...

pantytimbmd
Sep 19, 2011, 4:03 PM
I can relate to this, but not quite the way you've described. When I'm engaged in sexual play whether with a man or a woman, I feel this side of me come out. It's difficult to put into words. In actuality, I feel both energies in me. I go from feeling very male to very female. By female I mean that when I am in the throes of passion and the person is pleasuring me, I surrender to all the sensations so that if I am receiving oral and it goes to getting rimmed, then depending on the person and the moment, I want more. If it's a male and all is going well and depending on the person, I'll surrender to kissing. Kissing is not something I usually do with men but under certain circumstances, it's something that can be brought out in me. When I feel the kisses on my nipples, chest, belly, or on my back, etc, I'm willing to surrender more. Once I'm this worked up, I want to be taken anally...and when that moment of surrender happens, I feel very feminine. Sure, there's no getting around the fact that I have a cock and balls, but overwhelmingly I feel like a woman in those moments.

The same happens when I am playing with a certain female friend that I get together with on a regular basis. We're not involved in a serious relationship, but have known one another for 21 years. There's a lot of freedom of expression sexually between us. Whenever she rims me and uses a favorite dildo I have, it's the same kind of feeling...she loves doing this and being in this role and she seems more masculine when she does this with me; which to a certain extent, she has expressed.

Things change for me when I am the active participant and then I feel very masculine and enjoy this side of me very much too. This happens whether with a man or a woman. My thinking is that regardless of what sex you are, the feminine and masculine energies come in to play with all of us. Some are more one way than the other and some have both equally...I find this to be fascinating.

Another exception is when I'm giving head where I again feel more like a woman and love giving pleasure to a man very much this way. But of course when I'm doing the same for a woman, then naturally I feel very masculine again. The pleasure they receive is a major turn on and I love it.

This is the extent of it; it only happens during sex....outside that frame I enjoy being a man and live my life fully as a man. Interestingly I sometimes get addressed as "ma'am" when I am checking out at the grocery or department store; until they hear my voice...maybe it's my long hair...

Wow, you just explained exactly how I feel, but much better than I ever could! I like the feelings I get when I am on my knees dressed in my bra, stockings, garter and panties while making love to a beautiful cock!

elian
Sep 19, 2011, 7:05 PM
Is it hot in here??! <fans self, smiles>

darkeyes
Sep 19, 2011, 8:14 PM
Personally I like very much being treated as a woman. But I much prefer being treated as a human being with no preference as to my gender.......

RockGardener
Sep 19, 2011, 10:21 PM
Fran, you got there first!!

I don't always enjoy being treated like a woman, because not everyone treats women well! I do, however, enjoy being loved as the beautiful woman that I am!!! The only time gender feels relevant to me is in the bedroom. In public life, it shouldn't matter what my gender is, internally or externally.

csrakate
Sep 20, 2011, 11:00 AM
Yes a lot. I get great pleasure getting dressed up for a guy. I have one lover now that I dress for his pleasure. He calls me cock sucker Jackie. He tells me my pussy is hot and my little clity is hot. He slaps my face with his cock tells me to be a good bitch and suck him. He loves me in stockings rubs his cock all over them. He sucks my tits. 48b"s. He tells me I am a good slut. I love it

Slap my face with your cock and tell me to be a good bitch and you may very well you lose your manhood! LOL! In all honesty, a bit of rough play is fun now and then and I'll be the first to admit to being turned on by it, but THIS scenario is not being treated the way a woman wants to be treated. I believe the other posts that reflect the gentler side of femininity are a bit more accurate in their description of feeling like a woman....the ones where their partner brings out their passionate side. If you really want to feel like a woman, inspire your partner to celebrate your feminine side, not punish it.

elian
Sep 20, 2011, 8:22 PM
Slap my face with your cock and tell me to be a good bitch and you may very well you lose your manhood! LOL! In all honesty, a bit of rough play is fun now and then and I'll be the first to admit to being turned on by it, but THIS scenario is not being treated the way a woman wants to be treated. I believe the other posts that reflect the gentler side of femininity are a bit more accurate in their description of feeling like a woman....the ones where their partner brings out their passionate side. If you really want to feel like a woman, inspire your partner to celebrate your feminine side, not punish it.

I've never been one, but some people really LIKE punishment Kate..today's safeword is "Rutabaggaah" <grins>

I get what you are trying to say though and I appreciate the female viewpoint you all have expressed..hopefully whatever people do they are always respectful of their partner (or at least their partner's desires). If you're not having fun, it's not worth doing (or worse).

tenni
Sep 20, 2011, 9:13 PM
lol...oh Kate..you devil you.;)

Maybe your question might be "anyone (woman) like being treated like a man? :bigrin:

As for me, no. I'm not into fantasising about being a woman or submissive and being penetrated...maybe give and take though.

jem_is_bi
Sep 20, 2011, 11:17 PM
I often feel the desire to be treated like a woman, except when I am with another man. Then, I just can not stop myself from assuming the dominant role, which I definitely enjoy. So, I think I was born to be all male in spite of being mostly (but not completely) homosexual. Maybe, I have not meet the one to make me act like a woman. Maybe he does not exist.

jackbirdjay
Sep 21, 2011, 4:47 AM
It's all about feeling good and having fun.

elian
Sep 21, 2011, 5:31 AM
I often feel the desire to be treated like a woman, except when I am with another man. Then, I just can not stop myself from assuming the dominant role, which I definitely enjoy. So, I think I was born to be all male in spite of being mostly (but not completely) homosexual. Maybe, I have not meet the one to make me act like a woman. Maybe he does not exist.

What you wrote reminded me of something I saw one time. In the movie "For the Bible Tells Me So" one preacher's wife comes to terms with her daughter's love of other women when she realizes that it's not strictly about the sex act..(which she associated with the supposedly "demoralizing" behavior of a man receiving - yes, I happen to agree with that other thread that religion has a LOT to do with our ATTITUDE toward sex )

Anyway. in the movie they play a clip from Geraldo of two homosexual men who agreed to be interviewed and someone from the audience asks them, "Which one of you is the woman?" To which they reply, "Neither, we're both men, we like men."

I guess my point being that one person doesn't always have to dominate..but I think at times we all go through cycles of being more or less aggressive.

Hephaestion
Sep 21, 2011, 6:20 AM
ShSh in London is a female oriented sex shop. Men are only allowed if accompanied.

We visited for the 'her' in my life at the time to get a strap on. I was sat down, offered a cup of tea and generally fussed over as 'the little woman' of the relationship. The sales team were wonderfull and they made sure that shape and size were all to my approval as well as her's.

I suppose that I was going to be treated as 'the little woman' later on, so why not start there?

Loved every second of it.

Bigbareman
Sep 21, 2011, 7:50 AM
I would be ok with being treated like a women once in awhile
It would only seem natural to me because I like it
In the ass and have big boobs and like to suck
dick.

bodyworker
Sep 21, 2011, 4:57 PM
I sometimes have a fantacy where my lover treats me like a woman. Calling me by a vemale name, telling me he's gonna fuck my pussy, etc... Anybody have similar thoughts or ideas?I get treated like a woman because I wear sexy panties for my straight lovers & I show my feminine side.I let them be in charge & stroke their egos.They love that & it makes their dicks hard.

pantytimbmd
Sep 21, 2011, 9:50 PM
I get treated like a woman because I wear sexy panties for my straight lovers & I show my feminine side.I let them be in charge & stroke their egos.They love that & it makes their dicks hard.

Now that's what I am talking about!

Michigan_cpl
Sep 21, 2011, 11:35 PM
yes, i love to dress up all the time and think about what i would want my love to do to me, rathe it be male, female. or a fellow cd.

jem_is_bi
Sep 22, 2011, 12:23 AM
What you wrote reminded me of something I saw one time. In the movie "For the Bible Tells Me So" one preacher's wife comes to terms with her daughter's love of other women when she realizes that it's not strictly about the sex act..(which she associated with the supposedly "demoralizing" behavior of a man receiving - yes, I happen to agree with that other thread that religion has a LOT to do with our ATTITUDE toward sex )

Anyway. in the movie they play a clip from Geraldo of two homosexual men who agreed to be interviewed and someone from the audience asks them, "Which one of you is the woman?" To which they reply, "Neither, we're both men, we like men."

I guess my point being that one person doesn't always have to dominate..but I think at times we all go through cycles of being more or less aggressive.

I have a religious background, that I treasure and it very much and influences my actions and thoughts. But, a long time ago, I rejected the nonsense stuff and no longer care about that at all. Yes, for friends or sex, I like men that are very male acting and thinking. For sex I am only interested if they are also bisexual or homosexual. I am very much a male and bisexual (near the border of homosexual).

nononinono
Sep 22, 2011, 12:27 AM
hahha so interesting

elian
Sep 22, 2011, 5:39 AM
Yes but what I was thinking about yesterday is that I really should have said "patriarchal society" instead of "religion" - there are some religions that are perfectly fine with either gender and everything in between - the real issue is scared insecure little boys who feel that they have to be the center of the world. They didn't earn this power, they don't really deserve it but they'll be damned if they're gonna give it up..and they can't understand or accept any man who (they believe) would put himself into a position of being treated like a FEMALE - (uggh - who would want THAT!? Girrrls have cooties!!)

All I have to say is thank you to the ladies for being classy enough to play along, hopefully you all know that what we really miss at heart is our momma..and to those who don't play along - I understand that you can only put up with crap for so long.

A lot of institutions in society (not just religion) are rather lop-sided, schizophrenic even - because of the heavy male influence. Religion wasn't ALWAYS that way, some have had women in a position of power, or at least equal to men..

LastGent
Sep 22, 2011, 9:13 PM
No, treating someone like the sex they are not biologically is a perversion of nature.

pantytimbmd
Sep 22, 2011, 10:09 PM
No, treating someone like the sex they are not biologically is a perversion of nature.

And being bisexual is'nt? It is called a fantasy, role play, turn on, etc... Get a clue man!

RockGardener
Sep 22, 2011, 10:10 PM

REALLY????????????????????

TaylorMade
Sep 22, 2011, 10:12 PM

Is it you again? It's GOT to be you. :p

*Taylor*

jem_is_bi
Sep 22, 2011, 11:52 PM

I treat all good people with respect. People who are arrogant and disrespectful of others are not on my good people list.