PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Sex

pantytimbmd
Sep 17, 2011, 6:01 AM
I want to go to a lake fishing with a buddy and get naked in nature. It would be so nice to be naked in the outdoors sucking his cock and spending the weekend like that. Any thoughts?

ErosUrge
Sep 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
can't see any problem with that....sounds like it will be a great time....

chuck1124
Sep 17, 2011, 2:49 PM
One of my favorite things. I used to love to go outside, Winter or Summer and sit, naked, in the hot tub. And in the Summer, making love under the stars is so erotic and beautiful. I'd love to try a nude beach, too.

pepperjack
Sep 17, 2011, 3:02 PM
I want to go to a lake fishing with a buddy and get naked in nature. It would be so nice to be naked in the outdoors sucking his cock and spending the weekend like that. Any thoughts?

nothing more erotic than sucking a cock outdoors; did that recently on a perfect summer day; weather turned me on before cock ever did; also like to suck & be sucked under a tranquil starry sky; one of my favorite fantasies is to suck a camping buddy next to a crackling campfire.

pantytimbmd
Sep 17, 2011, 4:43 PM
One of my favorite things. I used to love to go outside, Winter or Summer and sit, naked, in the hot tub. And in the Summer, making love under the stars is so erotic and beautiful. I'd love to try a nude beach, too.

We will have to go fishing sometime. Are you up for a weekend of male bonding baby?

PrettyFlowingGown
Sep 17, 2011, 7:32 PM
I've done it a few times with a guy on his back porch, which looks out on his garden. It was beautitiful in summer. We'd get up in the morning, I'd be in my gorgous nightgown n robe. We'd sit there, get romantic, start kissing, then he would lay back in his chair, i'd remove his pyjama pants and i'd give him oral. it was beautiful.
one other day, we walked into his garden and he had a little pond and a stool nearby. i was in summer dress, and he laid me back, removed my silk panties, lifted up my dress and gave me gorgous oral sex, it was lovely weather too

Bicuriousman
Sep 17, 2011, 7:43 PM
Well depending on how rocky it is and what your into you might want to have some knee and elbow pads maybe some gloves n a helmet;) heheheheh no pun intended...

pantytimbmd
Sep 17, 2011, 7:53 PM
I've done it a few times with a guy on his back porch, which looks out on his garden. It was beautitiful in summer. We'd get up in the morning, I'd be in my gorgous nightgown n robe. We'd sit there, get romantic, start kissing, then he would lay back in his chair, i'd remove his pyjama pants and i'd give him oral. it was beautiful.
one other day, we walked into his garden and he had a little pond and a stool nearby. i was in summer dress, and he laid me back, removed my silk panties, lifted up my dress and gave me gorgous oral sex, it was lovely weather too

Hi is a very fortunate man. You are drop dead gorgeous and unbelieveably sexy!

hardrodd7
Feb 11, 2012, 8:09 PM
would like to go naked with you in the outdoors; play till we cum

12voltman59
Feb 12, 2012, 12:00 AM
Sounds pretty good to me---hope you or anyone else who wants to do something of this sort gets to do it!

glenn???
Feb 12, 2012, 3:34 AM
wouldnt mind that myself, reminds me of a song: row,row,row your boat gently down the stream merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, someones going to cream. ahh, springtime, good weather, blue skies, mellow breeze

Jason0012
Feb 12, 2012, 6:32 AM
I have a great love of sex in the outdoors. Sex in the water is always fun though I feel I must issue a warning . The 2 absolute worst sex dissasters of my entire life involved a canoe! (yes I was dumb enough to try a second time which turned out worse)

ohmymy69
Feb 13, 2012, 6:33 AM
We are fortunate enough to have a totally secluded home, we stay naked all the time, in or out depending on the season/weather. There is nothing quite like sex outside, either in the sun or under the stars!!!

biairborne
Feb 13, 2012, 6:51 AM
thats allways been a a fantasy of mine is to camp out with a buddy and have great sex on my fishing boat with just the two of us and then cuddle and play in the tent that whole weekend

Realist
Feb 13, 2012, 10:46 AM
I wonder how many boys and girls had their first sexual experience while camping out...even in the back yard? Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, soldiers on bivouac, friends alone in the woods...those are situations that may promote sexual arousal. Camping out, while on a fishing trip and telling stories around a camp fire, has probably created the environment for more than one sexual exploration.

I once made love to a husband and his wife, under a clear starry night, while drifting down the Ohio River. Fabulous!

adrianharrington23
Feb 13, 2012, 11:03 AM
Go for it... spent the day on a nudist beach once in France and ended up behind a tree getting stuffed by a married guy while his wife looked on... One of the most erotic and sexually exciting days i have ever spent

biairborne
Feb 13, 2012, 12:00 PM
anyone in the savannah area want to fullfill a fantasy

jhg50
Feb 13, 2012, 1:18 PM
never had sex with a man outdoors but have many times with women. nothing to me more exiting than being outdoors in the open with the chance of someone watching. everyone needs to try it once

æonpax
Feb 13, 2012, 2:11 PM
I've had outdoor sex more times that I'd really like to admit...and in many conditions:

snow
grass
sand
bushes
water
rocks
plus;
hot and humid
rain
thunderstorm (especially exciting)
full moon
fireworks.
private or otherwise.

I prefer it as opposed to indoors.

NjbiGuy01
Feb 13, 2012, 5:34 PM
I've enjoyed outdoor sex a few times...nothing like making it in public !! lol. The breeze blowing between your balls and up your crack, the chance of being noticed, but the feeling of freedom and passion is great !

FunE1
Feb 13, 2012, 5:44 PM
Enjoyed sex outdoors a number of occasions with my first ex...

We used to regularly camp alongside a local river on government property (but not a park), so there were no police/ranger patrols, etc. Needless to say, it was a popular destination for nudists, partiers, etc.

There were these wonderful, smooth rocks that sat in the middle of the river, and which had these body-fitting divots and nooks so that you could get into some interesting positions while the river flowed over and around you. Of course, it was still hard on the back and knees, but some things are worth doing.

Haven't had any recent fun outdoors and would only do so if I was sure it could be done safely and without attracting attention. Living near a sailing haven, I'd love to do it on a boat out in the middle of the bay....

jackbirdjay
Feb 14, 2012, 5:42 PM
There's a camp ground in south arm Maine. It's on a 17 mile long lake. There's a main camp ground but the have camp sites on the lake very private one's. All woods behind u right on the lake. U need a boat they give you a out house a fire ring your on your own. I stayed with a buddy I was having sex with. We were naked most of the time. We both were in our 20's so we were hard a lot. It was hot being in the open with the sun beating down on us sucking and fucking.

darkeyes
Feb 14, 2012, 5:57 PM
Nookie al fresco.. nice.. but in Scotland not 2 often at this time of year tyvm..:tong:

Alwayswilling4U
Feb 16, 2012, 10:23 PM
is there anyone from CT here?

BiJoe696
Feb 17, 2012, 6:17 AM
Enjoy it outdoors any way I can. Solo, with the wife, or hooking up for some hot M2M fun. Live in very rural area and can play outdoors easy, its just a short season here. We do have a wild Adult Nude Campground that is for Swingers and Bi and Gay friendly that is very hot place to play.
When traveling always look for places to play outside. One time years ago we were on an Island in a lake "up North" having fun in a MFM session for a few hours, even shot the action on video, a capture pic off the vid is on the Avatar to the left here. It was a week day and not a lot of boats out, one was off shore about 140 yards or so with a guy standing up fishing we thought. After we went back on our boat to the dock there was a DNR agent there in a boat that looked like the one was sitting off shore had he had a Huge pair of Binoculars hanging from his neck as he sat in the boat. The way he smiled at us, asking if we enjoyed the day and other questions we know he was watching the fun.
Several western shore beaches at sunset have been very memorable too.

:flag3: :flag2: :bipride::flag2::2cents::bibounce::rainbow::flag1: :yikes2:

Michele Mayelle
Feb 17, 2012, 5:25 PM
If you know of any nudist beaches or nudist places I find thats the best place for open air sex, & it's great

andyinboxers
Feb 17, 2012, 6:56 PM
Outdoor loving is so hot...

Sonicmonsoon
Feb 17, 2012, 10:46 PM
7th hole green of the Canadian Open course in Hamilton.. In the evening, not the Open weekend.

Late evening on a summer evening at the cottage on the dock.

12voltman59
Feb 18, 2012, 11:51 AM
I have done it a few times with several ladies in my life----but what I really want to do with another guy---is for him to fuck me outside on a warm summer's night that is clear of clouds--at least most of them so that we could do it under a big bright full moon---it must be some throw back pagan thing to want to have sex under a full moon--but I do find very highly sexually charged to do so. It was always fun for me to do with a lady---now I would love to do that with another guy.

stuckinsticks
Feb 18, 2012, 12:06 PM
I've had sex outside with my husband while staying at a cabin with friends. It was something that I had always wanted to try, but it was so logistically awkward, trying to find a tree to fuck up against, or a place to lay down, nothing was comfortable. In the end, it was just so funny, that it was still a great experience, and something that we still laugh about today. I would suggest that if you want sexy rather than funny, maybe scout out a spot first!

biguy71
Feb 18, 2012, 12:08 PM
I've never had outdoor sex with a guy, but I have quite a few times with women. It's definitely a good experience. Sunny day sex on the beach is the best.

Dead Account
Feb 18, 2012, 12:17 PM
Hmmm, I can only imagine. Sounds pretty awesome.

seeknay
Feb 19, 2012, 1:39 AM
Sounds good to me, I would love to do that dressed in a skirt and heels.

jackbirdjay
Feb 20, 2012, 4:37 AM
Years ago in the early 1980's had a girl friend we went out to dinner got very drunk it was one spring hot night. We went to the park that was on the water. She always dressed in sexy things. This night was no different, she wore a black wrap around dress corset with garters stockings heels nothing else. Well she took her dress off held on to the back of a park bench as I was fucking her when a guy came over asked if he could join she said hop on up he stood on the park bench she pulled his cock out started sucking him as i was fucking her. She was jerking him off he started to shoot on her face then in her mouth. I started cumming in her as he left. After she gave me a big wet sloppy kiss and I licked her face clean what a night

BiCplAz
Feb 20, 2012, 4:12 PM
Living in AZ gives us lots of chances to have outdoor sex. Being swingers we have had sex in our pool with men, women, couples and groups. If you look at our pics that is me with Davent's(on this site) wife on the edge of our pool. Love the weather here.

LeeNorCal
Feb 21, 2012, 8:47 AM
Ah yes! Sex outdoors! The most thrilling thing about it is the chance of being caught. I've had numerous outdoor romps, but the ones that I remember most are the ones with a high probability of being seen by someone who would be totally surprised. Reminds me of the scene in "Dances With Wolves" where Kevin Costner and Mary McDonnell are making it in the tall grass! Now that's good sex!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzAcz0QXRas

njbiman
Feb 21, 2012, 11:04 AM
Sounds good to me, I would love to do that dressed in a skirt and heels.

I'll lift your skirt and suck your cock.

keefer10.7
Feb 21, 2012, 2:14 PM
Sex outside is possibly the hottest place to have it. Going back to my native NY state and the vast woodlands and just plain ole "nobody around" atmosphere, sex was pretty abundant outdoors and espcially on and along the Hudson River where I grew up. But, here in NJ, and no less Bergen County........fughetabouttit! You can't find two trees together unless you're in somones backyard and there you will most likely end up in the Bergen County jail awaiting arraignment.

darkeyes
Feb 21, 2012, 6:06 PM
Sex outside is possibly the hottest place to have it. Going back to my native NY state and the vast woodlands and just plain ole "nobody around" atmosphere, sex was pretty abundant outdoors and espcially on and along the Hudson River where I grew up. But, here in NJ, and no less Bergen County........fughetabouttit! You can't find two trees together unless you're in somones backyard and there you will most likely end up in the Bergen County jail awaiting arraignment.
Trust me on this..the hottest place to have sex is indoors in my bedroom wen the kids r at me dads.... outdoor sex is luffly an hot.. but not as hot as wen surprised an' slammed 'gainst me bedroom door and ravished by a certain gorge naggy person... an certainly not as hot as me dinin' room or kitchen tables... an dusn compare 2 me sofa... but it is hot!!! But neva in February in Scotland...:tong:

ogrebear
Feb 21, 2012, 9:03 PM

love it myself wish I could do it more often

shyer
Mar 10, 2012, 1:55 PM
I would say yes,when the right friend comes along!! we would have to be honest with each other and open to trying new things,even with a female.;)

shyer
Mar 27, 2012, 7:06 PM
To be honest if I meet a bi couple who's into outdoor sex,then why not,It could be very fun,hot and wild.

R. R. Wayne
Mar 27, 2012, 10:15 PM
Home from college for the summer. Guy next door to me and I went swimming in the Thornton Quarry (Illinois). Warm summer night. We were both horny and went skinny dipping. He sarted to suck, my cock under water. I knew this would be a good night. We went to my car and took turns blowing each other. This was the start of a 40-year casual sexual relationship. Some of he best oral sex I've ever had was with him. He was a wonderful sexual partner and had the most clean and erotic scent to his body. The big C got him about 12 years ago.

cbj4162
Mar 29, 2012, 6:40 AM
i have explored and played and hiked with a bud outside on a couple of occasions and Loved it!!! Want to again!

cbj4162
Mar 29, 2012, 6:43 AM
a really nice erotic slow campfire suck sounds nice! ... let's do it!

willyfun
Mar 29, 2012, 10:04 AM
Seems like this is a good time to recall the old saying - "horray! horray! the first of May. Outdoor screwing begins today" For those who have to deal with seasons, May is almost here.

sabichubguy
Apr 30, 2012, 12:19 AM
Love being naked in the outdoors - hiking, camping, etc. Like several others, have had sex with GFs and wife, but not yet with a guy - looking for the person to be able to make it a reality.

shyer
Apr 30, 2012, 1:25 PM
I would really like to explore some outdoor fun, with a friend or two when taking walks in the forest and find it could be real fun, as long we all agree on it.:love87::bigrin: