PDA

View Full Version : I love gorgous men, but dont consider myself gay or bi

PrettyFlowingGown
Sep 16, 2011, 6:22 PM
I've crossdressed since a young age, about 5. Through life all I thought about (and still do) is dressing as a woman. I dress everyday and think of myself as a woman. I was never interested in men at all, until I was persuaded by a bi-freind to have a massage then have oral sex with me when I was 26. In recent years, my feminine side has increased so much, that all I think about is hot looking men, but I dont consider myself gay, cause its my feminine side, not my mans side that is expressing the sexuality.
I love women, but I love women more in a envious way. I prefer a man to express my sexuality with. Am I making sense??

Gearbox
Sep 16, 2011, 7:51 PM
Well kinda!:)

I dare not risk using the wrong term for it, but maybe your a female in a male body?
Perhaps the males attention helps you identify as a female, and not just express your sexuality? (sexuality not being important).

Don't mean offence btw! I'm probably not saying anything you haven't already considered.:)

PrettyFlowingGown
Sep 16, 2011, 8:10 PM
Well kinda!:)

I dare not risk using the wrong term for it, but maybe your a female in a male body?
Perhaps the males attention helps you identify as a female, and not just express your sexuality? (sexuality not being important).

Don't mean offence btw! I'm probably not saying anything you haven't already considered.:)makes alot of sense to me honey. should of thought of that. lol

transcendMental
Sep 17, 2011, 11:19 AM

I agree with Gearbox, and was going to suggest the same notion myself. PFG, I've seen your posts here quite a bit, and always saw you as a crossdresser, because your writing seems to focus on the clothes alone. But this perspective that you've just offered really points to more than just a fixation with clothes, especially if this behavior goes back to early childhood.

I think you would do well to read about transsexualism (if you haven't already), maybe even talk with a gender therapist about your history and how you feel.

If you think it would be helpful, I could possibly tell you more myself, if you want to message me, or set up a time to talk in chat.

elian
Sep 17, 2011, 2:15 PM
If you identify as female it makes perfect sense to me, most females I know enjoy looking at "hot" men :)

I've found certain things about certain people that turn me on - sometimes they are physical, sometimes emotional or intellectual..typically my eyes seem to stray toward males more when I am thinking lustful thoughts.

..there are even straight guys who will admit that another man is handsome although they probably wouldn't think of sleeping with them.

PrettyFlowingGown
Sep 17, 2011, 7:25 PM
I agree with Gearbox, and was going to suggest the same notion myself. PFG, I've seen your posts here quite a bit, and always saw you as a crossdresser, because your writing seems to focus on the clothes alone. But this perspective that you've just offered really points to more than just a fixation with clothes, especially if this behavior goes back to early childhood.

I think you would do well to read about transsexualism (if you haven't already), maybe even talk with a gender therapist about your history and how you feel.

If you think it would be helpful, I could possibly tell you more myself, if you want to message me, or set up a time to talk in chat.i'm seeing a therapist this thursday my love. I'm getting everything explained.

transcendMental
Sep 17, 2011, 7:37 PM
i'm seeing a therapist this thursday my love. I'm getting everything explained.

That's good to hear! Only don't expect to have everything explained...if your therapist is worth your while, you'll end up with many more questions than you started with :). But you'll be on the path to your own explanations, which I think will be good for you. Good luck with all that.

tm

hott4it
Sep 18, 2011, 8:19 AM
you are a gorgeous lady just accept that and it is what it is . I know for sure of one thing I would love you to be my lady you are such a doll anyone will be lucky to have you honey.

LastGent
Sep 22, 2011, 9:48 PM
You might simply be an alternating two-sex person. Someone mentioned a gender therapist. I am so disgusted with the abuse of the word gender-vainly trying to give meaning to human behavior. Nothing humans do, outside of nude gardening, is natural any more. For what reason does the concept of gender exist? It is psychotic delusion.

Diva667
Sep 23, 2011, 9:14 AM
. Nothing humans do, outside of nude gardening, is natural any more.
As opposed to what? Supernatural?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.