12voltman59
Sep 15, 2011, 12:00 PM
Where are they Jaime???

jamieknyc
Sep 15, 2011, 1:01 PM
Upload didn't work. Any tips?

12voltman59
Sep 15, 2011, 4:05 PM
You cannot directly post photos to this site--open an account at photo sites like Flickr and Photobucket--they provide codes so you can post them to web pages you might have or to sites like this----then post the proper codes in your posting here--with Photobucket, which is what I use--you need to use the "IMG" codes.

You can join both sites and others like them for free--I think Picassa has one as well as does Apple for those who have Macs or use a version of Apple programs for PCs.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 15, 2011, 10:29 PM
Jamie, I look forward to seeing the pics when you do get a link working, but I did see some shots on the anniversary when they were reading the names. It was truly touching watching the family members making rubbings.

12voltman59
Sep 16, 2011, 11:13 PM
It is kind of a sad thing--but in one instance---the first name of one of the victims was misspelled, but they are going to be replacing that panel as soon as they can to correct that mistake--the family of that victim was very upset over the error, as you can imagine. I do guess though--considering they put around 3,000 names on those plaques--it was not surprising that such a mistake was made,

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/911-victims-name-misspelled-on-memorial/