PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Droo70
Sep 15, 2011, 8:19 AM
Hi everyone, I'm new round here. This has probably been asked a million times but how do I go about finding a guy to experimient with? I'm not the clubbing type and I've tried various sex/dating sites but I just seem to encounter 'dirty old men' desperate for a bj.
Cheers
Droo

bothofus60girl
Sep 15, 2011, 10:08 AM
Welcome! I am fairly new here too! trying to help bf find the same thing you are. I can imagine it is just going to take patience and maybe a chance encounter:)

Jobelorocks
Sep 15, 2011, 10:35 AM
Unfortunately it is kind of hard to find... although you do get bombarded by dirty old men, most everyone does who are looking for such encounters. Swing and/or bisexual or gay clubs/bars are one way or the dating/sex sites. Those are really the only ways of finding people with being sure that they are interested in that sort of thing.

Realist
Sep 15, 2011, 11:25 PM
Welcome Droo....you've found a good place, if you're bi, or think you are.

There's some great folks here and I'll bet at least one of them will be a friend.

There's some from your corner of the earth, too.

Read the past posts, write your thoughts, ask questions. Maybe you will learn about yourself and others like you.

Be advised, there are those who can help and some who will attempt to irritate you in an effort to pique your ire.

Take what you need, and ignore the rest.

Good luck!.

maxtor
Sep 16, 2011, 1:33 AM
well, the bigger the town or city you are in the better it is. it is much easier finding a partner in a bigger city due to the diversity of people. being in a smaller place like myself it is being quite hard to find a man to have as a casual partner. i have been her 2 years and havent found one but i am like yourself, i dont go to bars or stuff, maybe i should start or go to a bigger city for the weekend and visit some of the bi/gay bars. i am a straight acting and mostly straight guy but i have my times i want a man to play with...love playing with his cock and balls and sucking in return for him to fuck my brains out. love the anal part. i hope to have two men at once one of these days or two cocks in me at once if possible, but i will try.

if you are in a bigger city, try running an ad in the newspaper for a man to have coffee or tea with and conversation due to you not going to bars and stuff. some man will pick up on it and you will know when you talk to him that he knows what you want. once you find a good man, then you are set if he is any kind of lover at all, you both will be good for each other. if i wasnt with my female significant other right now, i would be looking for a man for regular meetings, dating, or even live together as straight guys but nothing as straight behind the doors. i am so tired of putting up with females and pampering, giving them about anything they want, spoil them and then get no respect or they talk to you like a dog sometimes. i believe me and a good friend could get along much better everyday, work together around the house, and take care of each other every day in bed. i want one that is a dedicated top to take care of my urges to be fucked all the time in the ass but i will take care of him also. i like to top occasionally but rather play the female and take the cock from him.

Realist
Sep 16, 2011, 9:58 AM
I lived in central Pennsylvania for about 10 years, while I was married, last time. Although I didn't cheat, or have any intention to, I would have liked to have known a bisexual person, or two, who I could have talked to.

Not once did I meet anyone gay, or bi, except for one girl...who was a friend of my ex's nephew. However, we had nothing on common...her thought process and interests were as foreign to me as if she'd been from mars.

I joined here in 2008 and have met several who lived in that area....too late! The Internet is an amazing gift as is this site!

Thanks, Drew!

53bimale
Sep 16, 2011, 11:42 AM
Welcome newbie
I hunt older guys. I make eye contact and start conversation with them especially when they are alone. If they like bi and sex, they are looking also. I bring up the sex thought, and if they go with the thought, their bi side will come out. Now I never meet too many, but do have the advantage that they are not getting much at home with the age I like, so they are hunting also. Frequent places that cater to the age you like, and get in the pick up mode.
Trust me, there are other guys out there looking and are as nervous as you are.
Mike

_Joe_
Sep 16, 2011, 11:47 AM
Hang around here, hang around chat. If you got a great sense of Gaydar, sign up on Meetup.com and search for nonsexual activities you enjoy, and maybe you'll pick up on a few others in the group.

I'm walking dogs with a group for example...but I have totally broken Gaydar ><

12voltman59
Sep 16, 2011, 11:19 PM
Welcome to the site---as to meeting someone--it can often take some time to find someone, or at least someone who is a decent person and not a sleaze bag.

It is well worth taking your time for many reasons like health and safety---do take your time to get to know and "vette" someone to the best degree possibly.

Good luck.