PDA

View Full Version : Men wearing panties

Bearman
Sep 15, 2011, 2:04 AM
In another related post, several women mentioned how much they enjoyed (or wanted to enjoy) their men wearing panties. Can some of these ladies articulate what is it about such a scenerio that women find sexy? Thanks

ohmymy69
Sep 15, 2011, 6:37 AM
While I didn't respond that I enjoyed (or wanted to enjoy) men wearing panties I will say that most of the women I know (myself included) like sexy undies. I am also drawn a little to the taboo aspect.

pantytimbmd
Sep 17, 2011, 4:38 AM
While I didn't respond that I enjoyed (or wanted to enjoy) men wearing panties I will say that most of the women I know (myself included) like sexy undies. I am also drawn a little to the taboo aspect.

Yes, the taboo aspect is part of the turn on for me. Plus the fact that panties are much sexier and more attractive than mens underwear.

pantycouple
Sep 23, 2011, 9:22 PM
I enjoy seeing my husband in panties, pantyhose and even lingerie. We have even bought matching lingerie and a few costumes. We have even had fun in the dressing rooms trying on things together, we just could not wait to get home to have fun in our new panties or lingerie. Its fun dressing up and it really spices things up in the bedroom, men just don't have to many things that they can dress up to wear in the bedroom, us woman have an endless amount of different panties and lingerie to choose from to look hot for our men, so why not give our men the chance to look hot for us. Panties and lingerie accent the body, whether it be a females body or a males body. More woman need to be open minded to this and let there men dressup and spice things up a bit, they will find out that when there man is dressed he is like the energizer bunny and will pleasure you like never before. I know when my husband dresses up for me he is rock hard and willing to please me all night long. Seeing him wearing sexy things turns me on so much. Check out our profile for more about us.

Michigan_cpl
Sep 24, 2011, 10:03 AM
i agree with what pantycouple just said

pantytimbmd
Sep 24, 2011, 11:58 AM
I enjoy seeing my husband in panties, pantyhose and even lingerie. We have even bought matching lingerie and a few costumes. We have even had fun in the dressing rooms trying on things together, we just could not wait to get home to have fun in our new panties or lingerie. Its fun dressing up and it really spices things up in the bedroom, men just don't have to many things that they can dress up to wear in the bedroom, us woman have an endless amount of different panties and lingerie to choose from to look hot for our men, so why not give our men the chance to look hot for us. Panties and lingerie accent the body, whether it be a females body or a males body. More woman need to be open minded to this and let there men dressup and spice things up a bit, they will find out that when there man is dressed he is like the energizer bunny and will pleasure you like never before. I know when my husband dresses up for me he is rock hard and willing to please me all night long. Seeing him wearing sexy things turns me on so much. Check out our profile for more about us.

You could not be more correct! All wives should be as adventerous and supportive as you are! There might be alot less divorces!

FloridaFun69
Sep 26, 2011, 9:36 PM
@pantycouple - very sexy!!!

you two must have an amazing sex life!

:flag2:

jtisbi
Oct 17, 2011, 11:16 AM
I've been curious about wearing women's panties recently, and have tried my wife's panties; they feel nice.

AmbiguousDude
Oct 17, 2011, 11:44 AM
I have been wearing woman's panties and leggings for some time. I love the sexy feel of the spandex, lycra, nylon and satins. I see not much of a difference between woman's boy shorts and men's square cut boxer briefs or woman's bikini's to men's bikinis.
I consider it a sexy harmless fetish to wear them akin to some gay men's attraction to wearing leather. We dress to be comfortable, right? Well some of us feel comfortable in woman's underwear!