PDA

View Full Version : Awol me...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 14, 2011, 12:39 AM
Sorry I havent been around alot, m'loves. Your Cat was a very sick kitty there for a while, and I am just now getting back on my feet. I had a Very bad allergic reaction to the anesthesa(sp) that was used when I had a series of deep tissue biopsies. Infection set in, and I was so sick that it was pathetic. The state here wont do surgeries unless they are considered "Life threatening", and they dont consider heavy bleeding 24/7--boardering on hemmoraging---a life threatening thing. This is year two of this, and even tho I was doing vastly better there for a while, the Fibroid tumor I have in my uterus has enlargened againand shifted, causing more 24/7 bleeding.. Thats why the biopsies.
So, this is where I'm at. I'm doing alot better, but I'm not top notch yet. I'll try to pop back in now and then with funny goodies and my own sharp-tongued with and comments.
Kisses to all I know, naughty lecherous grins to those I Dont know well...;):bigrin:
Yer Cat

Long Duck Dong
Sep 14, 2011, 12:54 AM
kitty broke, warranty expired........ lol

hugs cat, tell the bastards that its life threatening alright, we are threatening their lives if they do not fix our cat

elian
Sep 14, 2011, 6:04 AM
I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much right now. Please accept these <nuzzles> healing <kisses> thoughts..and the hope that some day medicine can be more than what it is now.

Tom P
Sep 14, 2011, 6:42 AM
Hi Cat
I don't post very much on threads but I always enjoy reading your posts and very sorry to hear of the health issues you are having. I hope you feel better soon and get back to feeling like yourself.
Hugs
Tom

benbidwell
Sep 14, 2011, 8:55 AM
Hi Mama-Very saddened to hear of physical issues, but you still sound like the loving person you are and hope you are a purring cat very soon you are in my thoughts and prayers. Ben

artl68
Sep 14, 2011, 8:58 AM
Hope your back on your feet soon.I really enjoy reading and laughing( at your funnyer post),take care.

bullhead69
Sep 14, 2011, 9:50 AM
Hang in there Cat. I know about life threatening health issues and it is scary at times. We all love ya. Keep smiling..

Realist
Sep 14, 2011, 10:00 AM
Hey, Sweetie!

You need to get back on your feet and get back to "work" , we need adult supervision, here!

Okie1970
Sep 14, 2011, 10:01 AM
Oh Man! Maybe I should say Oh Woman!
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been struggling health-wise. I am adding my prayers and positive thoughts and wishes to those of the others.
Hold on Hon. Oh, and leer at me anytime!

bullhead69
Sep 14, 2011, 10:25 AM
Cat. You are always telling us funnies so here is one for you. Hope you haven't heard it. A couple down the street were down to their last $20. The economy being as bad as it is. The guy says to his wife , go to the store and buy as much food a you can. the lady leaves and bout an hour later she comes home with a mirror. T he man says where's the food? She said, I met this salesman on the street and he sold me this magic mirror. The husband roars WE can't eat mirrors!!!!! the wife says watch.. she hangs the mirror on a door and says Mirror mirror on the door, make my boobs size 44Poof her blouse starts to stretch and buttons pop and her bra is stretched to the limits and she ends up with a lovely set of 44d's.
The husband says WOW and runs over to the door, and says mirror mirrow on the door, make my penis touch the floor. POOF!!! his legs fell off. see ya cat.

DrBimind
Sep 14, 2011, 3:09 PM
Hope you're feeling better and heal up completely.

12voltman59
Sep 14, 2011, 7:11 PM
Hang in there Miz Cat---I hope that once they do what they need to do---you will be on the mend.

Do keep us informed-----and all the best to you--I am sure you are in the thoughts, prayers, meditations, etc. of many of us.

Northerner
Sep 14, 2011, 10:00 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon hon *HUG*

jem_is_bi
Sep 14, 2011, 10:44 PM
Please get better soon.
You make me smile when your here.
Your comments always go right to the truth of it all.

pasco_lol_cpl
Sep 14, 2011, 10:47 PM
Sorry you had to endure this, but I am glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 14, 2011, 10:56 PM
Oh my favorite pussy, I love you and miss you and hope that you get better soon, if not just tell the docs that you will personally relocate their testicles to their tonsils if they don't repair you soon. Hugs

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 15, 2011, 4:34 PM
Ty Darlings, I appreciate the loves more than you know right now. This is really hard, but I'm a tough mean ole biotch and I wont let it keep me down fer too long. :}
And yes DD, I Did blow up at the Mediacaid guy. I told him if it was Him bleeding profusly 24/7 for almost 2 straight years, that there damn sure Woulda been something done Way before now. People who havent been thru this have No conciept of how vastly this can affect a woman, and especially affect their jobs. I am a Mobility Aide and tutor to college aged students who have mental, and physical disabilities. (Shit, there I go outing myself again..sigh) I've had to give up the mobility aide part because I cannot push people around in wheelchairs anymore, nor lift female students in helping them with hygene duties. Last thing I need is to drop a student because I dont have the strength anymore to lift a 90 pound girl, or having one get away from me in a wheelchair because I've passed out due to extreme blood loss! Not a good career move a'tall...So you see Why I blew up on this guy who was acting all smug and safe in his life.

I think he was glad for me to leave his office. I think at one point there I lapsed into both languages....I dont get snake-mean very often, but I sure have been lately. *Blushes deeply.*
I'll be fine Loves..just gunna take me some time to do it this time. :}
Hugs to you all.
Yer Cat..:paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 15, 2011, 4:35 PM
Oh and Okie? I dont know ya Darlin, but have no fear. I'm an equal opportunity leerer..I leer at every equal opportunity...:bigrin: ;)