PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual men DO exist.

_Joe_
Sep 13, 2011, 12:16 PM
I went down a few pages, and didn't see this topic already. Some of you are slackers!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/23/health/23bisexual.html

August 21, 2011

“Sexual arousal is a very complicated thing,” she said. “The real phenomenon in day-to-day life is extraordinarily messy and multifactorial.”

No. Kidding. I thought I'd share since I can't find anyone else linking it.

BiDaveDtown
Sep 13, 2011, 12:31 PM
This was already posted awhile ago when it was new. Look through the posts back in August.

_Joe_
Sep 13, 2011, 1:05 PM
I knew I missed it somehow.

Sigh. I blame my allergies, two weeks on and feeling beat the hell up.

BradNDallas
Sep 13, 2011, 1:27 PM
Well....repost or not I'm glad there is proof....cause I was starting to think I was all alone.

Realist
Sep 13, 2011, 1:29 PM
As for SOME of us being slackers.......I'm retired and can be slack all I want!

As for finding out that as a bisexual I do exist, I found that out, too......from the earlier posting of this article. That was a huge relief to me!

Allergies, or not, you're falling behind, Joe!

_Joe_
Sep 13, 2011, 1:45 PM
Yes I have. I've had RL kicking my ass lately.

fredtyg
Sep 13, 2011, 1:46 PM
Glad to see things like that in print. I'm still astonished that some people claim you're either straight or gay.

There's a guy that writes a blog I visit on occasion. He keeps describing himself as a "gay man", yet in the same post he'll be telling how he kind of wants to stay in his marriage but only if his wife has regular sex with him.

I don't get it. That's not the first time he'd made such conflicting statements. I've asked him more than once how he can claim he's strictly gay, and not bisexual, if he still insists on sex with the wife. He's never really answered.

Yet he's not the only one I've heard claim it's either gay or straight.