PDA

View Full Version : Men wearing panties

obviousbulge
Sep 11, 2011, 9:59 AM
Latey I have been wearing womans panties and pantyhose. It makes me feel good in wearing them to work and at home. i wounder how many woman feel about men wearing womans under clothing? To me it turns me on even at times I'll masterbate wearing them.

lonely-vamp
Sep 11, 2011, 11:15 AM
why does everything have to be male or female....nothing wrong with wearing what you want hunni, if it gives you that much pleasure, go for it.....love lonely-vamp xx

Michigan_cpl
Sep 11, 2011, 12:12 PM
hello there,

I am a male that is married and yes my wife knows that i wear panties, bras,slips,and lingerie.
love how the feeling of the panties feels aginst my skin and yes it does turn me very much. i wear panties 24/7/365.

pantytimbmd
Sep 17, 2011, 7:44 AM
I love everything about panties!!!! They are pretty, sexy, feminine, comfortable, and the taboo aspect is erotic to me. Wear what you like! I think it's hot whn women wear men's briefs also!!!!

pantycouple
Sep 23, 2011, 9:21 PM
I am a married male that enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie. My wife knows, understands and enjoys that I like wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie. She understands that it makes me feel good to wear and she loves seeing how excited I get when I am wearing. Woman have been wearing our clothing for years why should we not be able to explore there clothing, if it makes us feel good they should be totally fine with it. Check out our profile for more about us.