PDA

View Full Version : What do the wives or girlfriends out there think of their men wearing panties?

pantytimbmd
Sep 11, 2011, 6:08 AM
Let's hear frpm the women out there that have caught their men wearing their lingerie. Ever made your man wear panties?

Michigan_cpl
Sep 12, 2011, 6:51 AM
when my man first told me that he was wearing my panties and lingerie i was shocked, now many years later my man wears his own panties and lingerie. i find it very sexy that he loves to wear panties. he does buy his lingerie and panties. we love shopping together.

jwaage1986
Sep 12, 2011, 9:40 AM
My wife does not know of my bi-side, however I told her of my fondness for panties. She knew that I liked to use her white Satin Victoria Secret panties to stroke myself with. I finally had the nerve to tell her that I slept in them while she was out of town. She was cool with this and even had me put them on. Late one night she came downstairs unepectantly and saw me in her tan Olga panties. She thought I was naked because she didn't have her contacts in. I told her the next day that I liked the feeling of her panties. For the last year and a half, before we have sex, she will used her vibrator and tell me, "use my panties." I slip them on and rub myself while watching her.

ohmymy69
Sep 12, 2011, 6:29 PM
I'm very support of my husbands desire, I find virtually all of his interest/curiosities a turn on...he hasn't mentioned wanting to wear panties but I would enjoy it if he did!

Jobelorocks
Sep 12, 2011, 7:27 PM
My husband has never worn them to my knowledge, but it would be super hot.

6801rain
Sep 12, 2011, 9:56 PM
Sorry too weirdnfor me but know plenty men who like that used to hang out w a bunch of wall street freaks you'd be amazed what they want to do

pantytimbmd
Sep 12, 2011, 10:16 PM
Sorry too weirdnfor me but know plenty men who like that used to hang out w a bunch of wall street freaks you'd be amazed what they want to do

It's only weird if you have never tried it. Why should something so pretty and sexy be for only one sex and not the other. Men's underwear is so plain and boring and not sexy at all!

pantytimbmd
Sep 13, 2011, 10:21 PM
I'm very support of my husbands desire, I find virtually all of his interest/curiosities a turn on...he hasn't mentioned wanting to wear panties but I would enjoy it if he did!

You should ask him to put on your panties sometime. It is such a turn on. He will probably like it and then you can shop together for sexy things for both of you.

ohmymy69
Sep 14, 2011, 9:38 PM
You should ask him to put on your panties sometime. It is such a turn on. He will probably like it and then you can shop together for sexy things for both of you.

Our discussion has been more oriented towards inviting someone that is into panties to join us. I allow him to come to those decisions in his own time, much like how he allows me to explore at my own pace.

pantytimbmd
Sep 14, 2011, 10:38 PM
Our discussion has been more oriented towards inviting someone that is into panties to join us. I allow him to come to those decisions in his own time, much like how he allows me to explore at my own pace.

Wish I could be the one to join you, but I am 6'1'' and 260lbs. Probably too out of shape, but nof obese.

Pantytimbmd

ohmymy69
Sep 15, 2011, 6:44 AM
Wish I could be the one to join you, but I am 6'1'' and 260lbs. Probably too out of shape, but nof obese.

Pantytimbmd

You have mail.... :bigrin:

BradNDallas
Sep 15, 2011, 8:43 AM
No offense to anyone but men in panties to me, are a massive turn off. Although I have never been with a man, what turns me on about men is their masculinity. I know everyone is different in what gets them aroused but a woman with a soft feminine body and a man with nice masculine body it what does it for me.

bothofus60girl
Sep 15, 2011, 10:05 AM
my ex use to stroke himself with my panties, or pick me out a pair to wear so he could cum on them. a couple times he would put them on during foreplay. It was sexy because it made Him feel good! A happy partner is always sexy to me!

pantytimbmd
Sep 15, 2011, 3:19 PM
You have mail.... :bigrin:

timbmd3@yahoo.com

ohmymy69
Sep 17, 2011, 6:00 AM
my ex use to stroke himself with my panties, or pick me out a pair to wear so he could cum on them. a couple times he would put them on during foreplay. It was sexy because it made Him feel good! A happy partner is always sexy to me!

That is pretty much how I feel. While I'm not wrapped up in the whole "fetish" thing related to wearing panties/hose/lingerie on men I also see no problem with their decision to do so and I support their choice. I am always turned on by how I can contribute to his arousal.

pantytimbmd
Sep 17, 2011, 6:16 AM
That is pretty much how I feel. While I'm not wrapped up in the whole "fetish" thing related to wearing panties/hose/lingerie on men I also see no problem with their decision to do so and I support their choice. I am always turned on by how I can contribute to his arousal.

I really love the way you think. Everyone should be as open minded and supportive as you are.

Leo james
Sep 17, 2011, 6:24 AM
I personally am not into my buddys wearing panties when I am with them. What is worn under their pants when not with me is OK- I just want panties on my female friends.

pantytimbmd
Sep 17, 2011, 6:29 AM
I personally am not into my buddys wearing panties when I am with them. What is worn under their pants when not with me is OK- I just want panties on my female friends.

That's cool! It's all about what you like. I think it is extra hot, but I understand it's not for everyone.