PDA

View Full Version : busted a cherry

cornholejoe
Sep 10, 2011, 11:00 PM
me and 2 friends broke this guy in last night he wanted to try anal but was scared after he had a few drinks he wanted to try so we bent him over a table and lubed him up after my friend with 5 inchs done him i put my 6 inchs med thick in him by then he was my last friend put 8 thick inchs up his ass by the time we got done he was sore but happy it was his first buttfuck and gangbang all in one night and now he is begging us to do it to him again next friday nightdid any of you guys ever have that done to you

Michigan_cpl
Sep 10, 2011, 11:18 PM
no i have not had that done to me yet. but hopefully some day i will have that done. i really want it done.

BiDaveDtown
Sep 10, 2011, 11:48 PM
Where did the semen go?

cornholejoe
Sep 11, 2011, 12:16 AM
in a condom

BradNDallas
Sep 11, 2011, 9:40 AM
Nice, wish I could have been the 4th one in his ass

Boats
Sep 11, 2011, 10:00 AM
Damn, I need friends like that. First a 5er than a 6er and oh my god 8 inches. I don't think I could take the 8 incher but who knows after the 5 and 6 it might be all down hill after that. Anyway he is damn lucky to have friends like that.:2cents::2cents::2cents:

BradNDallas
Sep 11, 2011, 10:50 AM
Damn, I need friends like that. First a 5er than a 6er and oh my god 8 inches. I don't think I could take the 8 incher but who knows after the 5 and 6 it might be all down hill after that. Anyway he is damn lucky to have friends like that.:2cents::2cents::2cents:

No kidding I wish I would have had friends like that as well.

slipnslide
Sep 11, 2011, 4:34 PM
This thread is pure class.

Driver57
Sep 11, 2011, 4:43 PM
came close to having it done

cornholejoe
Sep 11, 2011, 6:13 PM
well you need to try it sure you would like it

elian
Sep 11, 2011, 6:14 PM
This thread is pure class.

Well, it may not be the classiest thread but at least it's honest - and I'm glad to hear that they were being safe.

Gearbox
Sep 11, 2011, 6:33 PM
Well, it may not be the classiest thread but at least it's honest - and I'm glad to hear that they were being safe.
Yes! It's always a good idea to have something sturdy to lean on while being gang-shafted by your buds. Most accidents happen in the home.:bigrin:

What surprises me is the sequence of 5,6 & 8" cocks!:eek:
Surely for a virgin it must have took a significant leap of faith to skip a 7incher and go straight to the 8"?
That's one brave man right there!:tongue:

slipnslide
Sep 11, 2011, 6:46 PM
Well, it may not be the classiest thread but at least it's honest

You think it's honest? Sounds made up to me. If a friend told me this story I'd follow up with, ". . .anyhow, I guess this is the story I'll tell when people ask why we're not friends anymore".

elian
Sep 11, 2011, 8:59 PM
okay, okay guys - well, you have to admit that if the story itself isn't honest (I mean, anything is POSSIBLE) that the fantasy is honest at least.

cornholejoe
Sep 12, 2011, 7:55 AM
you guys dont seem to have any friends who like to have fun

maxtor
Sep 12, 2011, 9:41 PM
often dreamed of having more than one but never had the opportunity to get it that way but if i ever get the chance and have some good cocks willing i want to be fucked till i cant walk. it would be great!! i want to be fucked till the cum runs all down my legs. i can take the bigger cocks with no problem.

kyman40
Sep 15, 2011, 10:26 PM
Hot! Louisville here;)

jem_is_bi
Sep 16, 2011, 10:44 PM
I know that works great for very many of you, but not for me!:eek:
But, I am very glad it was not my BUTT that got Fucked!!:)
But, let me know when you need it SUCKED rather than butt fucked.:bigrin:

Leo james
Sep 17, 2011, 6:06 AM
Just recently installed a sex swing down in my exercise room. Just the right height

rjr1227
Sep 17, 2011, 4:25 PM
Wow,,,that"s one lucky guy....

newbi2011
Sep 17, 2011, 10:15 PM
Sure have not but would love for the same to happen.:tongue:

209635]me and 2 friends broke this guy in last night he wanted to try anal but was scared after he had a few drinks he wanted to try so we bent him over a table and lubed him up after my friend with 5 inchs done him i put my 6 inchs med thick in him by then he was my last friend put 8 thick inchs up his ass by the time we got done he was sore but happy it was his first buttfuck and gangbang all in one night and now he is begging us to do it to him again next friday nightdid any of you guys ever have that done to you[/QUOTE]

Leo james
Sep 18, 2011, 6:27 AM
Have many times been fucked by 2 buddys in same nite- never felt it was Gang-Banged.

lizard-lix
Sep 18, 2011, 6:34 AM
A) I'd love it, and

B) From the previous post, what constitutes a gang?? 2?? 3?? 11?

OK, let the "How many is a gang bang?" debate begin :bigrin:

(lastly when a regular posts something like this, is it really necessary to start the 'This can't be real' stuff?? c'mon folks...)

cornholejoe
Sep 18, 2011, 7:36 PM
i consider 3 or more a gangbang 2 i consider a threesome

bttmguy2
Sep 18, 2011, 8:36 PM
i consider 3 or more a gangbang 2 i consider a threesome

Only in my fondest dreams - incredibly lucky guy. I can only hope it
will happen to me one day SOON!!
Who can blame him for begging for more?

artl68
Sep 19, 2011, 9:52 AM
i consider 3 or more a gangbang 2 i consider a threesome and agree with what bttmguy2 said in his last post.

LastGent
Sep 22, 2011, 9:28 PM
Getting the person drunk was inappropriate, he was more susceptible to suggestion. He should not have been sore afterwards.

guylooking4play
Sep 23, 2011, 6:16 PM
I have broken in many men over the years and most of them came back for more. Once a guy gets past the stigma of being fucked by anotherr man and realizes how pleasurable it can be he will seek it out more and more. Why is it that men dont mind when a female uses a strapon and fucks them its ok but when another man wants to do it naturally often there is a problem? wake up guys enjoy the ride.

cornholejoe
Sep 23, 2011, 7:37 PM
the guy was not drunk just had a few drinks to get him in the mood we dont get a guy drunk and rape him in fact i need a few drinks if i agree to bottom which i did last night

Leo james
Sep 24, 2011, 5:21 AM
few drinks will make one more relaxed. Both will enjoy more if relaxed. I never want me or partner to be "drunk"