PDA

View Full Version : Travel - Couples Resort??

BiRusty
Sep 6, 2011, 8:48 PM
I am trying to plan a Vacation for my wife and I (I am a travel consultant).... I am looking at couples resorts in Mexico. I have never been and don't know anyone that has been. Is there anyone that can give me some recommendations on resorts. Thanks

2active8
Sep 6, 2011, 9:22 PM
My wife and I go to Desire every year. We will be there in October. It is very relaxed during the day but at night things heat up, especially in the disco and play room off the disco. I have never seen or participated in any m/m bi but there is a lot of f/f bi happening. It is the most relaxing, sensual and fun vacations we take all year.

ohmymy69
Sep 7, 2011, 6:55 AM
We travel to Hedonism in Jamaica every year, we love it, the weather and the people!!!

bobnangel27
Jan 1, 2013, 11:50 AM
We are going to Hedonism2 April 27th and hoping to meet a bi couple.

lguybd
Jan 2, 2013, 10:00 AM
Check out Hidden Beach in Mexico Au Natural. We have been to Hedo.... Breezes Negril Au Natural Located beside Hedo Hated it We wont go back.... Grand Lido Braco Au Natural 8 times {now Closed}
I all depends on what kind of atmosphere you are looking for. Hedo is more for the Party. Hidden Beach we found very relaxed, PDA,s not as open as other resorts But it also depends on if a group might be there when you are there. Great staff. Nude cruise was a blast .Going back again this year.

buds50
Jan 3, 2013, 7:29 AM
hedo2 in lamaica is a lot of fun all the time but month of jan is swingers month ,whole resort is nude for the month sex and fun anywhere .also u can get gahngi very easily and smoke almost anywhere ,ask your pool boy for some ,we put 50 bucks in a empty beer cup under my chair he replaced the cash with weed very good weed i might add,also google the rooftop resort in hollywood fl. swingers hotel with pool on the roof for nude swimming and sun,not supposed to be any sex there in the open but there is orgy rooms and a swing and whatnot down stairs and u can stroll with your drinks and watch the action in the rooms if they leave the curtains open u can watch, if they leave the doors open u can join in rule of thumb.if u go in the gang bang room its a free for all.best times are say a 4 day weekend thursday to sunday nite or monday morning ,and haulover beach is 20 mins away .typical south fl hotel but pretty clean but a little beat up from the storms.

M4RealUb2
Jan 3, 2013, 4:54 PM
Wow! buds50 and Iguybd should start their own adult travel agency!! Would love to hear more about your travels and experiences!

ancientperv
Jan 3, 2013, 7:29 PM
I need to find a swingers club for bisexuals, preferably in Orange County, CA but other southern California locations will do. My new girlfriend wants to try it with ladies and watch me with men --- and I DEFinitely want to oblige her.

ancientperv
Jan 3, 2013, 7:40 PM
I think the old El Presidente in Loreto is still for nudists/swingers.

bobnangel27
Jan 15, 2013, 9:16 AM
Found another couple from Adult travel forum thats going to Hedo April 27th. Its actually a group for bi women but according to them a few are bi couple. Would be fun to meet others from this group going at the same time. Send us a note!!

buds50
Jan 16, 2013, 8:30 AM
there used to be a site that ppl going to hedo2 would join with there dates they were going dennyp.com u could msg ppl going there the same dates as u been awhile since i went there ill have to check it out , try see if it still works

bobnangel27
Jan 16, 2013, 10:55 AM
Thanks for your help buds. We have heard of dennyp but of course its not bi oriented. Would love to hear other ideas.

buds50
Jan 17, 2013, 8:36 AM
your right its not bi oriented but u can still connect with bi ppl there at dennyp.com