PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Play

breadman68
Sep 4, 2011, 4:04 PM
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone can reach orgasm by ways other than genital stimulation. I have found that I can reach it through nipple play and anal play if my partner has the patience. Anybody have a similar experience?

ErosUrge
Sep 4, 2011, 4:49 PM
Wow!...now that's what I call "high sensitivity"...

Can't say I've ever experienced an orgasm from someone playing or sucking on my nipples, but I sure do love to have them paid attention to in that way. It heightens the experience for everything else to say the least....nipple play in my opinion should be a part of everyone's time together...male or female.

djones
Sep 4, 2011, 6:20 PM
I don't reach orgasm through nipple play alone, but I love to have my nipples kissed, sucked, and even nibbled a bit. More, I love to do the same to men and women.

Bring it on !

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 4, 2011, 6:31 PM
breast fed four kids, so ..... Least I can say..... My nipples like it Rooouuuugh! Never orgasmed through just nipple stim. Jealous of those who can, but since I'm multiorgasmic and a squirter. I don't think I'm missing out too much.

I heart Nipples 4-evah

Jobelorocks
Sep 4, 2011, 6:33 PM
My husband has been able to make me orgasm solely through nipple play a few times.

barebum4
Sep 4, 2011, 6:49 PM
Love having my nipples sucked on and nibbled on. They seem to be connected directly to my penis. Instant hard on with nipple play.

darkeyes
Sep 4, 2011, 8:23 PM
Just once.. it took forever but was something I wouldnt have missed for the world...I'm afraid there has never been a repeat cos after a lil while I just need so much more than just me nips teased... an Kate isnt that sadistic...:)

The girl that did it also got me try something else which I just can't do even now... not move a muscle right up till orgasm...try and stay totally relaxed.. that took ages an all and I couldn't quite manage it.. the aching tinglies and were just too much in the end... and once I began to move there was no stopping me.. movement became totally involuntary... the orgasm began quite soon after but it was one orgasm and a half I will say.... I try it from time to time because it is so lovely but each time with the same result... but I'm not giving up quite yet...;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 5, 2011, 2:04 PM
lol I used to have a lover who would nearly bend himself backwards in pure pleasure if you flicked your tongue lightly over his nipples, then blew warm breathe over them. And it was an instant erection when his nipples were thumbed, feather light teased, or just running your hand over his entire chest. I so loved arousing him this way gentle and easy.....
But! I cannnot Be sweet and gentle all of the time, so when I would snarl, squeese his man-boob firmly, palming his nips, then latch a'hold of that pert little nipple to tongue lash it hard, lick it mean and nasty, I had actually made him cum a couple of times. He was alot of fun. ;)
Mean Ole Cat

newporter4u
Sep 5, 2011, 5:32 PM
I love having my nipples sucked and tongued but I haven't cum from it, at least not yet there is always hope. I had a GF that could cum from nipple stimulation and I thought that was great. As far as cumming from anal stimulation I'm still doing research...lol

sammie19
Sep 5, 2011, 6:13 PM
I have never orgasmed just through nipple play but have been driven into a whimpering and squirming frenzy of need and desperation by it. That has been good enough for me.:bigrin:

Jonn49
Sep 5, 2011, 6:51 PM
I love nipple play massaging, sucking and licking them. I've never climaxed from just that. But it's a great way to get me in the mood for other things.;)

JennyKent
Sep 23, 2011, 1:45 AM
Mostly women really enjoy sucking their nipple my their partner because I think women increase its libido and excitement. These are really a first things that couples do to enjoy their sexual intercourse.

pantytimbmd
Sep 23, 2011, 10:00 AM
Bite, suck, and lick my nipples and I am yours! Love to have my nipples sucked and nibbled on. I have not cum strictly from it, but it is quite possible!