PDA

View Full Version : Shaved or not shaved??

BiRusty
Sep 2, 2011, 1:41 PM
I love my wife shaved and my cock and balls shaved. I also like it when the other guy is shaved!! what about you?:bigrin:

Gearbox
Sep 2, 2011, 1:53 PM
Nope! I don't like shaven Havens at all.:(

The sight and feel of pubic hair excites me. The lack of it dampens my excitement.
Horses for courses though.;)

ILovepussyandcock
Sep 2, 2011, 3:03 PM
Definitely!!! Shaved smooth is the only way to go. No pubes to chew on...

Jobelorocks
Sep 2, 2011, 3:26 PM
Well I prefer my partners to have some hair. I am shaven, but that is because that what my hubby likes and he isn't shaven because that is what I like. I mean if someone is hairless it isn't a deal breaker, I just prefer hair.

rigamatorboy
Sep 2, 2011, 4:34 PM
shaven, only way to go

lizard-lix
Sep 2, 2011, 4:41 PM
I like shaved women, when my wife tried it after a long time of resistance, she found she really likes it, so we keep her shaved. In fact, as soon a I get off work, I am going to do just that. We're going out tonight so we are doing it all up, she is painting toes and fingers now...

I like to be neat, so I trim my pubes short and shave from my cock down. I don't think she cares much one way or the other, based on appearance, but she definitely likes less hair in her mouth and she likes the smooth to the touch feel of shaved balls :tongue:

FLnudist
Sep 2, 2011, 4:51 PM
Shaven is always better in my book, just finished. Cleaner, smoother and no pubes to swallow.

socalsandy
Sep 2, 2011, 5:15 PM
shaven or closely trimmed....luv the act of shaving...find it sensual and erotic:bipride:

goldenfinger
Sep 2, 2011, 7:49 PM
Saw a program on telly last night where a group of young men were asked if they shave, and 63% said yes.Times are changing.Myself and wife shave, myself because it was falling off anyway, always a mess on the floor.:eek:

NakedInSeattle
Sep 2, 2011, 8:31 PM
I prefer myself, my women, and my men to be completely shaved. It feels better and tastes better.

shyguy59
Sep 2, 2011, 9:19 PM
shaved is the way,my legs and crotch are shaved yayyyy.

ohbimale
Sep 3, 2011, 4:36 AM
I am good with either on my partner. I trim sometimes, but have not shaved in years. It itches like all get out after a few days.

cumplay
Sep 3, 2011, 8:59 AM
I've been trimmed but a couple days ago I shaved completely. Lets see how that feels. As far as partners, shaved/trimmed doesn't matter as long as you're clean.

Northerner
Sep 3, 2011, 7:52 PM
I prefer my partners "natural." My partners have to like hair, because if I shaved my balls, it would look funny - that would be the only hairless spot on my body!

keith1560
Sep 3, 2011, 10:42 PM
Prefer shaved.

tristancir
Sep 3, 2011, 10:58 PM
I definitely perfer shaved all the way. I'm no fan of body hair, pubes in particular. It's not a deal breaker though. My partner can do what he/she wants.

I am shaved most of the time. That's my deal.

bi42guy1958
Sep 4, 2011, 7:12 AM
I prefer both shaved. I do shave around cock and balls, but leave a little above. As I always say "to each his own":tong:

terri
Sep 4, 2011, 10:07 AM
i'm not a hairy to begin with and shaving the little that was there is easy.
i love the look and the feel of a hair free cock . the mrs just trims her's short.

Fun guy 6969
Sep 4, 2011, 2:05 PM
Love it shaved. feels sexier for some reason, and it is nice when I am down thier on a man or women, not to get any hair in the mouth.

runningnaked
Sep 4, 2011, 2:17 PM
definitely prefer shaved myself... it feels better and looks better, besides theres nothing worse than having to stop to spit out unwanted hair..

ErosUrge
Sep 4, 2011, 4:28 PM
I am good either way as long as it's not a forest I'm dealing with....

With that said, I have relatively little body hair as it is so shaving is quick and simple for me...my balls and cock are shaved completely and I like the feel of it. I do leave some pubes but trimmed very short.

What is most important is that the person I'm playing with has passion; no passion, no fun.....

Driver57
Sep 4, 2011, 5:22 PM
I prefer neatly shaved for both men and women

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 4, 2011, 6:32 PM
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair..

I didn't fuck Fuzzy Wuzzy.

othercat
Sep 4, 2011, 7:33 PM
i like shaved or closely trimmed. myself i can only closely trim because if i shave smooth i get to much irratation. since i enjoy giving oral too much hair just gets in the way.

BiRusty
Sep 4, 2011, 8:05 PM
i used to get irrataions also till is tried a different way, I tried a electic trimmers then shaved after I soaked in a very warm tub and once u keep it shaved no more irratation...
i like shaved or closely trimmed. myself i can only closely trim because if i shave smooth i get to much irratation. since i enjoy giving oral too much hair just gets in the way.

Nicandy
Sep 26, 2011, 9:38 PM
Shaved. Both of us.

FloridaFun69
Sep 26, 2011, 9:40 PM
Prefer shaved. Much cleaner, and when it comes to cleaning up any messes... no matted hair to deal with!

:bigrin:

adero08
Sep 29, 2011, 11:00 AM
having a shaved pussy makes me nervous. its like a two year old or something and that just really freaks me out. i like it when there is a little hair, it lets me know that your mature. It lets me know that i am with a woman, not a little girl.

sorry if that sounds weird, its just the way i feel.

Hoselvr
Sep 29, 2011, 11:24 AM
Definitely shaved. Looks sexier and less hair in my mouth when I give oral sex.

Dead Account
Sep 29, 2011, 3:19 PM
Bald below the neck... As it were;)

bamabiguy63
Sep 29, 2011, 5:47 PM
full bush. find that very sexy.

erosbydesign
Sep 29, 2011, 7:24 PM
Neatly shaved chest and smooth privates for me! Love women who are neatly trimmed or bare. As far as men... smooth privates causes an errect smile.

dm330
Sep 29, 2011, 8:01 PM
Neatly trimmed or shaved.

keefer201
Sep 30, 2011, 2:32 AM
Definately shaved.......it definately turns me on.

pantytimbmd
Sep 30, 2011, 9:13 AM
Usually neatly trimmed with no hair below my cock or on my balls. Currently completely bald! It feels sooooooooooo great!

ckman314
Sep 30, 2011, 1:19 PM
Trimmed pubes shaved balls is the only way too go nothing better than a smooth sack in your mouth

Jason67
Sep 30, 2011, 1:23 PM
All natural even armpits

The Dude
Sep 30, 2011, 10:48 PM
We are both shaved anus and pubes it's much more pleasurable for oral. I in fact just started shaving my arm pits recently but that's not a sex thing it's just more comfortable in the summer and I don't smell as strong when I sweat is all lol.

eods29
Sep 30, 2011, 10:52 PM
I enjoy the Brazilian Wax...smoother the better!

newporter4u
Oct 1, 2011, 9:12 AM
I like the shaved/trimmed looked on everyone but that is just a personal preference. I like the feel of smooth on myself too.

NjbiGuy01
Oct 1, 2011, 12:36 PM
If not shaved, at least trimmed. I hate pubes in my face when I'm trying to "do my thing..." whether that be a gal or guy.

bikiniman
Oct 3, 2011, 2:09 AM
I think pubic hair on men and women is sexy up to a point. The odd pube in your mouth is part of the experience, but some men are simply too hairy for my liking.

I regularly shave my crack and back, I love the look and feel of a hair free anus.

biairborne
Oct 3, 2011, 4:51 AM
either very neatly trimmed or shaved dont need to floss as i play as for me neatly trimmed till you get to belt line then smooth as a babys bottom

BfloBiFun
Oct 3, 2011, 11:53 AM
Well I kinda take it to the next level, I wax, the first time is a bitch LoL,
Butt then the maintenance is not bad at all. I do leave a patch around the tree trunk, but all else including my ass is smoooooth . . . I no longer have those shaving "bumps" Its Great !!!

oldgoat
Oct 3, 2011, 1:37 PM
Waxing! yikes.. much braver than I! lol
Yes. I much prefer shaved.. just feels sooooo soft. so smooth.. and so erotic!

roy m cox
Oct 4, 2011, 4:07 AM
well with my skin problem i have , the hair fall out all over my body but some time just in spots and that makes me look sorta funny so i end up shaving and my doctor tells me that theirs not one thing wrong with shaving he told me it saves time any time some one comes in for surgery and wishes more people would shave their body's .

helentvcaca
Oct 4, 2011, 6:49 PM
As I'm a transvestite, being completely shaven feels so good! I prefer my partners to have as little hair as possible.

jokersadface
Oct 5, 2011, 12:03 AM
I like my men hair free, but my women with a tuff up top.:tongue:

p7va60
Oct 5, 2011, 11:29 AM
shaved all doesn't matter if the other is or not but do like them neatly trimed even my arse is shaved ...nothing like walking on a beach shaved an your nipples get hard from the breeze ..did i say i was a nipple an cock pumper hehehehehe..have fun all

want2havefun
Oct 5, 2011, 4:26 PM
Groomed. ;)

People can get too caught up in silly preferences.
A friend asked me this same question this way: 'What kind of pussy do you like? Shaved or hairy?"

My answer: "Wet" :bigrin:

Married_in_s_Tx
Oct 6, 2011, 11:19 AM
I have a 'really, really, really' good friend who told me once, that her husband shaves his balls because she likes it that way, and since then I've shaved my shaft and balls and all the way down to my ass (the shaved ass part being my personal preference). I just shave when I'm in the shower an do it often enough (every 2-3 days or so) that there is not itch and no irritation.

mm6ce99
Oct 6, 2011, 2:01 PM
Shaved. I love having my smooth balls licked!!!!!!!

jtisbi
Oct 17, 2011, 12:07 PM
I've been wanting to trim, and want to shave my wife and she knows it but she doesn't seem to be motivated to shave.

bamabiguy47
Oct 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
full bush turns me on

chgodad
Oct 17, 2011, 1:44 PM
Something very appealing about a shaved smooth ball sac...in fact, the entire area.... :tongue:

cozyandcalm
Oct 17, 2011, 2:55 PM
All natural is best....I think that women look super hot with a full bush.

hot-bottom
Oct 18, 2011, 8:59 PM
I love the way a pair of shaven balls, I just want them in my mouth :$

jaksprat
Oct 18, 2011, 10:41 PM
To shave, or not to shave, that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The whines and crys of outrageous people,

Or to take arms against a sea of hair,

And by chopping end them? To die, to sleep,

No more; and by a sleep to say we end

The head-ache, and the thousand natural shocks

That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation

Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep;

To sleep, perchance to wet dream – ay, there's the rub:

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come:tongue:

verruckt_wut
Oct 30, 2011, 9:51 PM
I prefer shaved, especially when licking a girl, with a guy still prefer shaved...getting a hair stuck in your throat is far from the most romantic or sexually pleasing thing...

keefer201
Oct 30, 2011, 10:36 PM
Personally myself I am shaved and have been way before it became the thing to do. I prefer shaved wheather it's a woman or a man, but as long as one is groomed in the pubic hair area it's fine with me. I just find it kind of repulsive to have to stop the fun to remove a pubic hair out of either mine or their mouths.:2cents:

bijohnmpls
Oct 30, 2011, 10:39 PM
I trim my pubs and shave my balls. I like the same for guys I suck. I like pussy nicely trimmed or bald.

MrBisex
Oct 31, 2011, 8:36 PM
I do like hairy pussies thou, but I guess its a more like a fetish.

But me shaved for sure, I find great sexual pleasure in shaving my cock and ass so it is ready for a hot bisexual couple that want to play with my ass and cock, or for a couple of hours of kinky bisexual masturbation :-)

reginaman2005a
Nov 1, 2011, 8:42 AM
I enjoy having my entire body shaved and have been doing it for a few years now.

keith_barb_oh
Nov 3, 2011, 1:03 AM
I shave it all below the waist, wife shaves all but the pubes above

funin951
Feb 23, 2013, 3:02 PM
shaved is best. closely trimmed is good too.. dont like hairy crotches..

girlznboyz90
Feb 24, 2013, 8:02 PM
Well to be honest I like my pussy to be clean beacuse I don't like the way it looks with hair. So I keep my clean..

dick_pumper
Feb 24, 2013, 9:49 PM
I was dating a girl who had shaved her pubic area but when I went down on her, she had a damn beard her pussy lips were very hairy. and the first lick of her gave my tongue a fur coat. I gagged. Not what a girl wants to hear when you go down on her lol. I asked her to shave the rest of it and she said only if I shaved all of mine. I am moderately hairy, not as hairy as some guys I have seen though. So I said ok, and shaved my pubes, shaft, and balls smooth. She loved it, I liked it so much I have been bald down there since. I find a shaved pussy or cock to be one of my biggest turn ons, and I could tolerate very trimmed hair, but a full bush, one that hasn't been touched since it grew in is a huge turn off for me. If I found my partner was full/natural, I would still fuck em but oral would be out of the question. That's just my personal feelings.
I have a hairy chest, stomach, forearms, and legs, but smooth pubes, cock, balls and ass.

art0711
Feb 24, 2013, 10:44 PM
I like my men and women shaved

SHAVED SMOOTH
Feb 24, 2013, 11:18 PM
Handle says it all......love the look and taste :)

tomf_22033
Feb 24, 2013, 11:19 PM
Add me as one who also prefers shaved for both males and females. I obviously shave too. Closely trimmed is ok, but the preference is shaved clean.

OverNeath
Feb 25, 2013, 5:22 AM
Well I'll go against the grain here and say, I like pubic hair,on men and women,the more the better.

bipolynvegas
Feb 26, 2013, 11:54 AM
I have been shaving my cock, balls and anal opening smooth since my first bi-male/female/bi-male threesome with a yummy smooth shaven couple.

VZR1800
Feb 26, 2013, 2:31 PM
I shave around the base of my cock, and my balls. I keep the pubes trimmed very short, say 1/4" or so. Guess I need to start doing around the tooterhole, just have not tried to date.

NjbiGuy01
Feb 27, 2013, 4:08 PM
If not shaved, at least trimmed. I hate pubes in my face when I'm trying to "do my thing..." whether that be a gal or guy.

My wife is now going for regular waxing...I shave, it's bliss..... :)

AzREO69
Feb 27, 2013, 4:26 PM
abolutely luv it all shaved - no pubis ... clean snatch, clean crotch, clean cock & balls, and no hairy asses ... let's rock!

Neils
Feb 27, 2013, 5:57 PM
Women: I never look a gift pussy in the mouth! From full bush to brazilian. Ok, if you're rocking the full bush, at least rake the yard to get the deadfall out. Long pubes in my mouth or stuck in the back of my throat while I'm licking the kitty detracts from the mood. But if I had to choose, my favorite is is waxed everywhere with a trimmed patch or landing strip.

One time a GF came home one from the salon after her first brazilian and I found her on the couch, legs wide apart, jeans unzipped and a hand in her panties. She jumps up smiling, runs over to me and says "you have to feel this!" grabs my hand and jams it in her crotch. Poor girl was so horny, she was dripping. :D but the gal who waxed her said, no sex for 24-48 hours afterward to let the follicles heal up and minimize infections. for the next week she had her hands between her legs more than I did it was so novel for her. LOLOLOLOL. I had to like, fight for access. "See this egg timer? when it goes off, it's my turn to play with your puss!"

A another gf cried at her first wax it was so painful, she never did it again. she was even pissed at me it. "get YOUR balls waxed, then come talk to me." Yeah, *that* didn't happen.

Ex-wife would mostly trim and pluck her bikini line. Going down on her was eaaasy.

Men: I have no experience with men yet, but myself I've bounced around from fully shaved, to shave the boys, to just keep everything trimmed which is where I am now. I haven't shaved my ass in a couple years. If the opty to go down on a guy ever happens, I think I'd be be more demanding for manscaping. No need to be fully smooth, because I know what a pain it is to keep it that way. The longest I went shaved smooth, from ass to belly button was maybe a couple of months. Once I skipped a couple of days, and had some ass stubble. it itched like hell, and then I went on a 5 mile hike and it was like frickin' sandpaper rubbed me raw down there.

Iowason
Feb 27, 2013, 9:07 PM
I prefer not shaved but wouldn't discriminate... Trimmed is OK.

Waylon
Feb 28, 2013, 11:38 AM
"Manscaping", good hygiene, nice and fresh and clean are always very important to me.

firebird19
Mar 1, 2013, 10:08 AM
Clean is real nice ! A little very nice ! Uncut ! Don't like it , in your face ,up your nose ,in your eyes ,,,,, no thanks ,,,, But some things you have to take FACE FIRST <And just live with it ! And maybe they will get the hint ! AND I could never understand why women would shave every thing but !
Witch I said to a gal and she said not a thing to me and the next time we ,well very nice !

SweetnSpicy241
Mar 3, 2013, 5:32 AM
Please, shave. No intent of flossing using pubic hair. lol

Seriously, me and hubby are both shaved and require the same. Just our preference, and we make sure that others know about it.

bj4ubi
Mar 3, 2013, 4:21 PM
Shave all the way nothing better

VZR1800
Mar 3, 2013, 5:18 PM
I like to maintain my pubes, but keep them real short. Kind of like a buzz cut for the groin. Everything else shaved by razor every two or three days. As far as going down on another guy, no preference. First and only time so far had the bush. It was enjoyable enough with his cock all the way in and my nose in his pubes.