PDA

View Full Version : Bi-adar?

jtisbi
Sep 2, 2011, 10:28 AM
Another thread that I read made me think about being able to detect if a person is Bi. I'm not able to detect if a person is Bi, though I'm fairly good at detecting if they have a kink or fetish.

Jobelorocks
Sep 2, 2011, 10:35 AM
For some reason I am really good at guessing guys penis size just by meeting them.

Realist
Sep 2, 2011, 10:51 AM
That's funny Jobel!

I don't have good bidar. I once knew a fellow for 6 years, before I discovered he was extremely bi-curious. Looking back, there were all kinds of hints that went right over my head. It was a slow start, but he and I were lovers for over 10 years!

My ex wife had a friend, who had been bisexual since she was in her early teens. I was dumbfounded when she revealed her bisexuality...never had a clue!

I doubt if anyone would ever identify my GF as being bisexual. To me, I can see no indicator that would give anyone the slightest idea that she loves women.

I think it may be a male thing, or just my poor ability to recognize the obvious. But my GF can usually pick out a gay, or bisexual person, soon after meeting them.

Must be a kind of 6th sense!

Gearbox
Sep 2, 2011, 3:05 PM
I suspect every 'Straight' man that I'm attracted to of being bi.:rolleyes: Granted that it's just in my head!:(

But sometimes I notice that there is a 'toning down' of interaction with me. A kind of self awareness that their body language maybe giving something away. They limit themselves.
Which is what I do when in the company of someone I'd love to ;) but not want to let on about it.:rolleyes:

I don't really know if I get it right.

advntr69
Sep 2, 2011, 4:37 PM
I suspect every 'Straight' man that I'm attracted to of being bi.:rolleyes: Granted that it's just in my head!:(

But sometimes I notice that there is a 'toning down' of interaction with me. A kind of self awareness that their body language maybe giving something away. They limit themselves.
Which is what I do when in the company of someone I'd love to ;) but not want to let on about it.:rolleyes:

I don't really know if I get it right.

That's funny that you would mention being reserved, Gearbox. I get the same way. And, now that I think about it, my wife's cousin likes to hug and make comments towards me, but only when her husband is not around. When her husband is around, we carry on a friendly relationship. And, when my wife's cousin and I are ever alone, which has briefly happened a couple of times, we are both quiet and reserved. Very interesting. Maybe, deep down, we would both like the same thing. O.O

ohbimale
Sep 3, 2011, 3:00 AM
I have a difficult time with bidar. My gaydar usually works pretty good. I am working on getting better with my bidar.

bikurinpa
Nov 20, 2011, 7:03 PM
my bidar does not work either! what are good signs to look for?

Darkside2009
Nov 20, 2011, 8:32 PM
For some reason I am really good at guessing guys penis size just by meeting them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's some handshake you have there, Jobel. Was your Father a Freemason? :rolleyes:

keefer201
Nov 21, 2011, 7:10 AM
This question was asked the other day in the chat room by a man asking if anyone could tell if another man was checking them out. I can easily tell when another man is eyeballing me. Some are somewhat discreet and others are so obvious that they start a conversation out of no where, which is cool, but there's a tell in them that more is on mind. The same is true with a female looking at me. Only difference is the comfort level of acting on it...for me, it's much easier to take on the female and besides, she smells nicer.

dafydd
Nov 21, 2011, 8:47 AM

Yeah, but can you do it with his clothes on? ;)

d

FunE1
Nov 21, 2011, 10:03 AM
Ugh. I'm terrible at sensing whether someone is bi/gay.

Altho, there's a better than 50-50 chance that if I'm attracted to a woman, she's a lesbian... I always seem to be drawn to lesbians (and never simply bi-women which, at the very least, could work to my benefit). Would love to have the same talent for finding bi-men.

bikiniman
Nov 21, 2011, 7:07 PM
Another thread that I read made me think about being able to detect if a person is Bi. I'm not able to detect if a person is Bi, though I'm fairly good at detecting if they have a kink or fetish.

Can you expand on your ability at detecting if they have a kink or fetish? This impressive. Whats kinks/fetishes have you detected and how?

darkeyes
Nov 21, 2011, 7:12 PM
Yeah, but can you do it with his clothes on? ;)

d

Why would she be wearing his clothes, daffy???? tee hee:bigrin:

dafydd
Nov 22, 2011, 4:49 AM
Why would she be wearing his clothes, daffy???? tee hee:bigrin:

u know I love it when u show some cheek
xx
d

æonpax
Nov 22, 2011, 5:30 AM
Everyone is Bi...many just wouldn't admit it.

sammie19
Nov 22, 2011, 12:55 PM
It is easy to tell when a guy fancies me. Sometimes a girl, but I cant tell whether they are bi or les. Sometimes I can guess at it if I know they are married, engaged or have a boy friend and I have always looked at the ring finger of both sexes for the tell tale signs of a recently taken off ring which can be a guide but not much more than that.

firtstella
Nov 23, 2011, 12:26 PM
Well you'll find that most guys aren't actually "bi curious" publicly because we are habituated to not to. Therefore you'll find many men not displaying body language that says "Im interested"...

Now on that note, (from my experience) you can change this by semi-openly expressing your own interests. Naturally, we are horrible flirters but note the paradox that we'd think about sex all day long if we could, and with (almost) whoever would oblige.... We also tend to mimic others body language and will be just as comfortable as you make us. You'll find that full fledge gay men (or ones that are suspected to be gay) have their pick with curious men by virtue of "easiness"....in that regard being open has its benefits. Many curious men are uncomfortable with flaming gays but their balls tend to say otherwise when they are full (or drunk).

I believe the easiest way to utilize your best bi-dar is to unleash your own sexuality in your speech/words/and body language. What you will witness is a ton of men coming out of the woodwork waiting to "spend more time" with you. Finding every way to touch them will also make them more comfortable with you, as long as it doesnt get inappropriate too fast. But many of us loved to be touched by other men, even if not for sexual purposes; it confirms a (manly) bond between men.

Its all about comfort. Men have a lot of things going on inside them. Most will never know because we never have the opportunity to feel comfortable expressing them. Its about conferring confidence.

void()
Nov 24, 2011, 9:55 AM
Everyone is Bi...many just wouldn't admit it.

A gentle flickering hand rests on your right shoulder, from behind you on the left comes a very large paint brush. A tiny figurine of a baby no bigger than a pinkie nail is put before you, a can of blue paint. "Paint only the babe's swaddling, blue, please." You feel the air shift to a few degrees cooler, the presence is gone. The large brush is over four inches in breadth.

Seanrtn
Nov 24, 2011, 11:15 PM
I just assume every guy I meet that I am attracted to is BI and then I pray I am correct...

ThatGuyNextDoor
Oct 27, 2012, 9:39 PM
my bidar does not work either! what are good signs to look for?

I'm guessing that if he's on his knees with your cock in this mouth, that's a good sign. :tongue:

DiamondDog
Oct 28, 2012, 1:01 AM
Bidar and gaydar exist. I have excellent bidar and gaydar; but not everyone does or even can tell if other men, women, or trans people are bisexual or gay. Like the original poster I can also easily tell people who have certain fetishes or kinks.

Bisexual Explorer
Oct 28, 2012, 10:23 AM
No straightdar, bidar, or gaydar here. I've got a friend with whom I'd love to have sex. He's very Italian and we hug when we see each other in the street, in restaurants, when we're with our wives. No big deal. Wish I could tell.
Bisexual Explorer

DiamondDog
Oct 28, 2012, 1:06 PM
No straightdar, bidar, or gaydar here. I've got a friend with whom I'd love to have sex. He's very Italian and we hug when we see each other in the street, in restaurants, when we're with our wives. No big deal. Wish I could tell. Bisexual Explorer Yeah I can also tell if a man or woman is hetero. I've met others who can do the same. While a lot of Italian men are bisexual just because a man hugs another man that doesn't mean that they're bisexual. Latin men (both Latin American and the original Latins or us Italians) are very passionate and affectionate. I've hugged and kissed male friends of mine and it doesn't mean that I was sexually attracted to them even if these friends were straight, bi, or gay. Plus your friend is married and has a partner so that makes him off limits unless they were in an open relationship but most people are not.

cbj4162
Nov 9, 2012, 5:26 AM
my bi-dar needs calibrating ....... :)

Bishyguy1958
Nov 9, 2012, 7:32 AM
I think it may be a male thing, or just my poor ability to recognize the obvious. But my GF can usually pick out a gay, or bisexual person, soon after meeting them.

Must be a kind of 6th sense!

Can I borrow your GF for a few days? I can't meet ANYONE! :bigrin: