PDA

View Full Version : I love him and want to help him out

bothofus60
Sep 2, 2011, 12:03 AM
Hi All!
My bf and I are very much in love, we have always talked about my curiosity with being with another woman. He is very supportive even though I don't want him paticipating or watching (but he will know before and the details after:bigrin:) I told him i would not mind if he ever wanted to experiment with another guy. well the closet doors opened that day and we both fell out! I had my first female encounter recently and loved it(still a bit scared though so much more to do!) But now I want to help him find a guy to have an experience with! How do we go about this? To me it seems so much harder to find guys for guys. he is looking for someone who is very discreet and not a relationship. also he would like me to watch but not participate. any suggestions or opinions???

DuckiesDarling
Sep 2, 2011, 12:07 AM
Start by filling your profile on here and including information about what you are looking for, people log on here for chat only, some to check out profiles and some to do forums only a few do all the things available here so maximize your chances by doing that profile to let people know more about y'all. Btw, welcome to the site :)

Long Duck Dong
Sep 2, 2011, 12:50 AM
knowing what you want and what ya bf wants, is a good start..... it means its easier to focus on what you are both looking for.....

LGBT bars can work if you are looking for a casual connection, but as you say, it needs to be discreet, so that can be dealing with a person that is just very quiet or a person that is married and not out to their partner, or a person that is in the closet.....

I will assume that you both would perfer somebody that is generally quiet and interested in making a connection as that can mean that they are more inclined in more than just anonymous sex.....

so my advice is take your time, both of you and find the person that feels right to have the first experience with, rather than the first person to come along....

I will be honest, I have the strangest feeling that your BF has some experience / ideas on what he wants.... thats not to say that hes sexually experienced but it feels like he already knows what he enjoys......

either way I wish you both the best of luck and many pleasant encounters to come lol

bothofus60
Sep 2, 2011, 10:31 AM
Thank you all so very much for your advice! Yes bf has told me what he is interested in, we both are very open with each other now that the door has been opened. It does enhance our sex right now telling each other exactly what we want to do and be done to us! I guess it sounds like we are both lucky to be able to share this together!:) Sometimes it is me on here and sometimes it is him we share the site together or seperate. It is all about getting as much information as possible right now! Not that we would want to hook up quickly:bigrin: but we want it to be as "right" as possible. we will fill out more info on the profile thanks!!!

Realist
Sep 2, 2011, 11:06 AM
I agree; a brief, well-written profile may allow you to meet someone who lives near you.

I have met some outstanding people from this site and actually began a relationship with one, soon after I posted my profile. She is the epitome of who I've always wanted for a lover!

Imagine my surprise, when I began friendships with the very ones I'd hope to get to know!

You may, or may not, have the same luck, but it's a start.

I'm positive that you will certainly meet those with similar interests.

Good luck and welcome to the site.