PDA

View Full Version : senses (II): touch

rayosytruenos
May 19, 2006, 7:44 PM
Hi everyone!

Although I cannot be around as often as before, and also not for too long at a time... :( I miss you all, so in case some of you miss my crazy posts, I want to continue with my threads on senses. This time it's the turn for the touch.

Here there is a sort of more scientific explanation of what touch is:

http://freda.auyeung.net/5senses/touch.htm

I'm very tactile, and I enjoy been rough as well as really gentle. I like the different sensations also as a giver and as a receiver of those different types of touch.

One of my favourite treats is to enjoy a shower together as a foreplay, as a full sex action, or as an after sex session activity. One of my fuck-buddies had to prohibit me to join him in the shower, as he always ended arriving him late to work... :bigrin:

All the best,

ray :male:

rayosytruenos
May 19, 2006, 7:53 PM
I guess one of the activities where you can really explore all of your partner's body and in depth :rolleyes: is with an erotic massage. You can touch every inch of his/her body producing pleasurable sensations for both of you...

rayosytruenos
May 19, 2006, 7:59 PM
I've read in other sites the stories of people that have had the experience of an erotic massage. Any of you have had this pleasurable experience? Would you like to explain it in some detail :tongue: ?

rayosytruenos
May 19, 2006, 8:04 PM
The person giving the massage could have been a professional masseur/masseuse or just your partner...

rayosytruenos
May 19, 2006, 8:20 PM
The person who gave you an erotic massage could have been in a sex parlour or a professional masseur/masseuse who couldn't resist the temptation... :rolleyes: Wow!!! I really would like to hear stories of this second option... Am I too naughty? lol

Once in Amsterdam (Netherlands), I went to the Red District (well to be true, I spent most of my time there... :rolleyes: ) and one of the girls I went with was with a Czech girl that had a wonderful body and a really beautiful face with a tiny scar on one of her cheeks (face cheeks... you pervs!!! :tong: )

She gave me the most amazing massage I've ever had. The sensations I experienced with her long blonde hair softly touching my body were unique and the rub of our naked bodies something I still remember... mmmmm

rayosytruenos
May 19, 2006, 8:32 PM
I'm very experimental and I like to try new things and new sensations...

I had a few chats with guys that wanted to have erotic wrestling tournaments but in the end they chickened out, but even if the tournament is not a real erotic one, I find wrestling quite erotic in itself... that real close contact body to body, holding areas too close to your erotic ones, having crotches in contact with your faces, those tight singlets that is almost like not having any clothes on you... mmmm

Anyway, I've chosen this time some pics of real erotic wrestling for you not having to guess anything... :bigrin:

rayosytruenos
May 19, 2006, 8:55 PM
Actually the skin is the biggest organ, inches and inches of it, and with lots of small receptors to a lot of sensations: pressure, movement of hair, temperature. So touch is one of the senses you can explore more with, you can be blindfolded and your partner play with your body with different sensations and items: ice-cream, liquid chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, feathers, wax, whip, paddle...

I think that maybe I can be entering in another field of likings as it could be a bit of sadomasochism. Some people like to be dominated and I had some experience about it. At first it seemed to me quite bizarre, but later, wanting to satisfy my partner I complied with his wishes and found myself enjoying the sensation of domination, of power over the other person, more when he really wanted to be dominated.

Another aspect of this is the spanking (I said spanking, not spunking, you dirty minds!!! :bigrin: ). I guess it might come from some kind of circumstances during childhood, and some people want to experiment that sensation again or for the first time if they missed it...

codybear3
May 19, 2006, 8:59 PM
Thanks for your post Ray...I learned a few "holds"..er...massage techniques too.... :paw: :paw: :bigrin:

rayosytruenos
May 20, 2006, 4:56 PM
And what about medical/police examinations? Have you ever had that experience far beyond what it should be normal???

I usually go to do my routine checks at a GUM clinic to be sure that I'm clean and STD free even if I practice safe sex, and I have encountered a doc that seems to enjoy his practice a bit too much... :tong: Not happy with my underwear till my thighs, he asked me to lower them to my knees, and even called a colleague (according to him) to ask him for an opinion on something... :rolleyes:

It happened that another time that I went to the same clinic, he saw me again, and this time he was quite eager showing me how to check for any lumps in my testicles, even when I was to show him the glans of my penis, he said that he would do it by himself... :bigrin:

DÆMØN
May 21, 2006, 4:03 PM
Actually the skin is the biggest organ, inches and inches of it, and with lots of small receptors to a lot of sensations: pressure, movement of hair, temperature. So touch is one of the senses you can explore more with, you can be blindfolded and your partner play with your body with different sensations and items: ice-cream, liquid chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream, feathers, wax, whip, paddle...

GASP ! Dammit, now look at whut you've done to me trousers! If I gotta read any more posts like this Imma likely BLOW !
:bigrin:

rayosytruenos
Jun 10, 2006, 7:08 PM
Touching is relaxing... You can see for example, the first picture of my anti-stress mouse (it's an animated pic, so you can see how relaxing it truly is... :rolleyes: ).

You can touch yourself, you can let others touch you or you can touch yourself with some gizmo...

rayosytruenos
Jun 16, 2006, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't mind receiving a full massage from any of the two young guys learning how to give a massage... They look so cute!!! :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30UGEU8ZTto&mode=suggested_some&search=

rayosytruenos
Jun 16, 2006, 1:26 PM
I'd love them to be sitting on my lap... but on a private session... :cool:

I like too that they use a bit of Latin music for their performance... :bigrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2KxrSvuS4w&mode=suggested_some&search=

rayosytruenos
Jun 16, 2006, 1:41 PM
Can I give you a hand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrbmzAZ7tnM&mode=suggested_some&search=

rayosytruenos
Jun 28, 2006, 11:21 PM
I wish somebody could have dared to tell some of their experiences with one of the most erogenous senses, if not the most, the touch... Just writing it, makes me have a hard time... lol

DiamondDog
Jun 29, 2006, 2:46 AM
I wish somebody could have dared to tell some of their experiences with one of the most erogenous senses, if not the most, the touch... Just writing it, makes me have a hard time... lol

I am BIG into touch.
To the point where I enjoy massaging others or just being held by a man.
I want touch. I want warmth next to me. Sex is more real to me that way.
Being held has so much more than sex to it. To me it's sacred space really.
Or I enjoy being held so much that as I'm falling asleep I like to imagine past lovers/friends/tricks holding me.

Scent is also a big thing for me. It sounds gross but I like to lick men's armpits (as long as they are washed and there is not any deoderant on them) and a man's natural scent.

rayosytruenos
Jun 29, 2006, 3:15 PM
I am BIG into touch.
To the point where I enjoy massaging others or just being held by a man.
I want touch. I want warmth next to me. Sex is more real to me that way.
Being held has so much more than sex to it. To me it's sacred space really.
Or I enjoy being held so much that as I'm falling asleep I like to imagine past lovers/friends/tricks holding me.

Scent is also a big thing for me. It sounds gross but I like to lick men's armpits (as long as they are washed and there is not any deoderant on them) and a man's natural scent.
I think I agree with you almost 100%, as I prefer them not only to be clean, but to smell clean, so I'm really turned on by people smelling nicely, even if you can sense their own scent mixed with the deodorant/parfum/soap...

Hmmm... I have an existential doubt... lol... about the last pic I'm enclosing with this post... Is the coach adjusting the wrestler's cock and balls for him? Mmmmmm...

rayosytruenos
Jun 29, 2006, 8:56 PM
I love this series... mmmm

2 wonderful bodies and doing some of the things I'd love to... Please bring me some like them... :bigrin:

Well, here it's the first batch...

rayosytruenos
Jul 7, 2006, 9:36 PM
Some more pics of the same series... mmmm

I'm just counting the days remaining for me to try some of that on my (expected) HHHHHHOOOOOTTTTT holidays... lol

rayosytruenos
Jul 7, 2006, 9:40 PM
Really nice abs... mmmm

Have you already bought the last issues of your men's health and fitness mags? :rolleyes:

rayosytruenos
Jun 22, 2007, 8:03 PM
I needed some visual stimulation so I looked for this thread... I really enjoy using my hands... or feeling some hands on me... mmmm

I hope you enjoy it too.