PDA

View Full Version : Manscaping

chuck1124
Aug 29, 2011, 9:57 AM
To all my male friends out there. I am thinking of doing a bit of manscaping and need some advice. Do you trim or shave completely? Does it grow back and how soon? When it grows back, does it itch?

jj671
Aug 29, 2011, 10:13 AM
just started to. im a hariy guy and am going clean shaven for the first time!

SxyStar
Aug 29, 2011, 12:43 PM
Chuck,
I'm not a guy but I shave and I make my husband shave 2. Yes, it does itch when it starts growing back but I do it at least twice a month so it doesn't itch real bad.

banditt37
Aug 29, 2011, 1:42 PM
keep a razor in the shower and do a 1min per day touch up. It's easy and keeps the itching away.

Jobelorocks
Aug 29, 2011, 1:57 PM
Not a man, but I do not like my man to be hairless (or women I am with either)... it kind of creeps me out.

Gearbox
Aug 29, 2011, 3:47 PM
I only have my pubes, and I'm NOT shaving them again! Just a 3monthly trim maybe? But not the full deal!
Bald m/f pubes turn me right off.:(

terri
Aug 29, 2011, 6:50 PM
i'm not a really hairy guy to begin with so when the doctor told me to shave my balls for an small procedure i did . i liked the feel of it, and my wife also liked it when she would lick and suck on my balls and not have to hack up one of those pesky hairs that would invariable get stuck in the back of her mouth. well i kept it up until one day i shaved them completely off. for me there is no itching or discomfort associated with shaving. since then i have taken a liking to the look and often wish that the guys i go down on would do the same.

Flounder1967
Aug 29, 2011, 7:07 PM
I like manscaping to complete nude look. But my wife likes it natural.

mikey3000
Aug 29, 2011, 9:58 PM
Trip if you must, but don't shave. I love pubes. It's such a turn on. Hairless reminds me of a child. Big turn off.

barebum4
Aug 29, 2011, 10:53 PM
I did electrolysis hair removal for a time and then discovered laser. Love being completely hair free (pubes and ass), smooth and never having to shave. Shaving was miserable and always caused itchy rashes. No more!...

FLnudist
Aug 30, 2011, 6:30 AM
It's a perferance for me. I was a hairy guy and did not like it. I didn't like a hairy pussy why would I like a hairy cock. I've removed almost all the hair on my front and back by laser and electrolysis. No more hair in the shower drain or bed.

newyorker
Aug 30, 2011, 8:42 AM
I shave my cock and balls and keep the mound very closely trimmed. I use my wifes epilady (hair removal device) to remove all the hair on my ass. It last about two weeks and I am smooth with no itching. I shave everyday in the shower as a touch up on my cock and balls.

lizard-lix
Aug 30, 2011, 9:00 AM
I trim my pubes to the same length as my chest hair, then I shave my cock and balls down to my ass. It looks neat and I like the feel.

My wife, who used to think shaving made women look like Barbie dolls, changed her mind when we tried it once and now prefers her pussy shaved bald. I usually do that for her. She also likes the feel and has started going commando under skirts and dresses most of the time.

For folks with sensitive skin, try TendSkin Air Shave Gel (it is non-aerosol and comes in a squeeze bottle) and TendSkin Lotion, it is amazing, no razor irritation at all! Someone gave us samples years ago and we've been hooked since. It leaves all the canned gels way behind.

Daviecurious
Aug 30, 2011, 12:48 PM
Started shaving some time ago. After trying various hair styles, I settled on the 'landing strip' style. No problem w/itching, and did as has been mentioned above, shaved as part of the daily shower.

Got tired of the 'five o'clock shadow' and began plucking w/tweezers. Takes a bit of time, but much better (IMHO) results. Lucky I am not very hairy, LOL.

I used Edge shaving gel for sensitive skin (the grey top can), and a ladies Silk Effect razor, after trying various methods. Plus rubbing alcohol as an aftershave (which takes getting used to!), which may have eliminated the/any itching. You will have to try and see what works best for you.

Not much luck with Nair; Bikini Zone is better, though for me not a real answer either.

lolguy
Aug 30, 2011, 3:50 PM
Been shaving for a good while now...ever so often, I might try to grow some back, but it is a pain so after about a week, I make it go away.....I just shave every morning in the shower and stay baby bottom smooth all the time.

biinlou
Aug 30, 2011, 6:11 PM
I am naturally smooth. I neatly trim down there from time to time. Depends on my mood sometimes too. Nothing worse than eating or sucking on something loaded with hair. However,on guys,I do not like the bald look at all.Like to feel and look like a man.

My x gf got me started with playing with toys shaving before sex. Wow! Women that are completely shaven area huge turn on and much more practical, especially when spelling the alphabet with my tonge on her clit. Try it, she may like it!

All in all, it's whatever floats your boat.

IllinoisGuy
Aug 30, 2011, 9:11 PM
I shave fully and have for at least 15 years. I especially love the feeling when it comes to sex(either oral or vaginal/anal) and not having any hair between me and wherever I am sliding in and out of! :)

tenni
Aug 30, 2011, 10:28 PM
Every once in awhile I will do something..a trim a poor attempt to shave this or that. I see it as a once in awhile thing though similar to putting on good clothes....dress up to look good when you dress down.:bigrin:

Michigan_cpl
Aug 30, 2011, 11:09 PM
yes we both shave each other and love it blad. yes it does grow back and it does itch, we like to use hair conditioner to shave and it does help with the itching.

Reprob8
Aug 30, 2011, 11:46 PM
If I shaved there and not EVERYWHERE else I would look a bit ridiculous. Seems like I have hair everywhere but my head. I do trim it once in a while so I don't have to braid it.

djones
Aug 30, 2011, 11:48 PM
I manscape - trim and shave. I feel more comfortable that way. I prefer trimmed and shaved in both male and female partners, but have no problem with the "natural" state either ! Bring it on either way !

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 31, 2011, 12:07 AM
I Love a neatly Manscaped man. :} Yummmmmyyyy. Not much worse than going down on someone and feeling like you're trying to blow a Wookie......:rolleyes:
Silly Cat

ohbimale
Aug 31, 2011, 5:02 AM
I tried shaving. After a few days it itches. Tried trimming but don't do it anymore.

jackbirdjay
Aug 31, 2011, 5:11 AM
I use a beard trimmer for my chest hair. In the winter time I go real short. my cock nuts and ass and ass cheeks some times I keep them shaved. But they are always very short hair. In my 20's use to shave everything even my legs but to much up keep

newporter4u
Aug 31, 2011, 4:44 PM
I trim the pubic hair keeping it buzzed pretty short and shave my cock and balls. Occasionally I will shave the entire area but my skin get irritated if I shave too often. I do love the smooth feel.

GreenFedora
Sep 1, 2011, 2:12 AM
I love the feeling of being shaved all over. I usually do it in the bathtub every second day or so. I love my soft, smooth legs especially.

Radlatino
Sep 9, 2011, 1:54 PM
i remember it was wierd in the beginning as well as itchy. But after the first time, it wasnt itchy and actually prefer smooth to fuzzy. Now I can't let it grow back I need to keep it smooth.

keith_barb_oh
Sep 14, 2011, 1:25 AM
The day my wife starts her period, i shave everything smooth and bald.
For the rest of the month I shave my balls and shaft.

She likes it me with pubes so that's our compromise.

jimisbi
Sep 24, 2011, 1:32 PM
I remove all body hair below my neck. I've been using tweezers on my pubic area for several years now. There is still some hair that grows there, but I tweeze every night and it keeps everything clean and smooth. I get the occasional ingrown hair, but it soon works itself out and I can pull it out. I shave everything else that I can reach including my bum. I really like the feeling of being completely hairless. Unfortunately the hair I shave always grows back too quickly. I'd really like a reasonably priced method of permanently getting rid of all my body hair.

Bigbareman
Sep 25, 2011, 8:27 AM
I shave my pubes balls ass crack and arm
pits, it just feels so much better and cleaner.
Sometimes I will sit down in front of a mirror
with a light shining on my crotch and pluck the
hairs out with tweezers. A little more time consuming
but stays smooth alot longer. I no longer itch
either. Someday would like to try laser

cleanshaved50
Sep 25, 2011, 3:12 PM
I used to shave and wax my whole body(wife helped). Now I'm down to boobs, penis, and scrotum. I shave twice a week. Have thought about laser, but not sure. Would like to be permanent shaven.

dm330
Sep 25, 2011, 6:30 PM
I trim above and around my dick with an electric trimmer. If I shave, it burns. I can shave my balls, though and not have a problem, so the hair on the nut sack gets shaved. Just did both about half an hour ago before I showered.:male:

FloridaFun69
Sep 26, 2011, 9:39 PM
Trim the entire body, shave the shaft, balls and "taint" area.

(just saying)

:flag1:

Radlatino
May 2, 2016, 10:55 PM
First time is always itchy but after a few times, you never itch again. And use dove bodywash, keeps it from drying your skin and burning mercy time

Radlatino
May 2, 2016, 10:57 PM
Did the whole body before and too many know me with mild hair. Then many questions

Nauti Rogue
May 3, 2016, 1:33 PM
I shave or trim my whole body. I go back and forth between shaving my pubes and leaving a small, well-maintained patch above my shaft. I have a thing about an exposed landing strip above the waistline of a bikini swimsuit, whether it be a male or a female. It just seems like a blatantly sexual statement.

http://swing-bi.com/files/NautiRogue/swimsuits/12-14Hedo_482SB.JPG

http://swing-bi.com/files/NautiRogue/swimsuits/PhotoShoot_53SB.jpg

Bottomhubby
Jul 3, 2016, 8:19 AM
Shaved neck to asspussy here. Funny thing I don't think the wife knows I am a bi bottom but it was her idea for me to shave. She helps at times. She is shaved smooth also.

bobby63114
Jul 3, 2016, 10:44 AM
Totally agree

roydo
Jul 3, 2016, 4:01 PM
I manscape leaving a small patch just above my cock. Love the feel and the look. I too am turned off by hairy guys whe i go down on them. Picking hair out of my teeth is a turn off. For women I love them trimmed so beautiful

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 1:58 PM
I shave my cock and balls because the wife likes it that way and I think it helps make me more sensitive and responsive to stimulation.

dowmass
Jan 15, 2020, 4:41 AM
It's a perferance for me. I was a hairy guy and did not like it. I didn't like a hairy pussy why would I like a hairy cock. I've removed almost all the hair on my front and back by laser and electrolysis. No more hair in the shower drain or bed.

How much does it cost to remove hair by laser in the ass crack /balls area? I am sure it makes it more "desirable" for any top.

zbi73
Jan 15, 2020, 4:49 AM
FLnudist hasn't been on since July 2012 so you may not get a response from him. You can buy home devices to do it yourself, not sure how good they are.

JeffT
Jan 15, 2020, 10:12 AM
I shave everything from the neck down. I tend to be very hairy and just trimming got to be tiresome. I use a mild soap or shampoo and a good razor. I just have to shave a bit of stubble in the shower daily. I've been smooth all over for so long now it feels perfectly natural.

allmyassbelongtocock
Jan 15, 2020, 2:55 PM
I love shaving it.

Roddmann
Jan 15, 2020, 10:46 PM
I shave2 times a week. Use conditioner for shaving your stuff. It works great and no irritation. I keep a landing strip to match my wife, she seems to like it . I always shave my balls and around my asshole because I like the way it feels.

dowmass
Jan 15, 2020, 11:07 PM
I shave my pubes balls ass crack and arm
pits, it just feels so much better and cleaner.
Sometimes I will sit down in front of a mirror
with a light shining on my crotch and pluck the
hairs out with tweezers. A little more time consuming
but stays smooth alot longer. I no longer itch
either. Someday would like to try laser

Is it safe to try LASER on cock and balls?