PDA

View Full Version : Where are the ladies!?

CalyxSoSweet
Aug 28, 2011, 1:53 PM
Okay, no offense to anyone - just about everyone I've "met" here has been great! But I have to say, it's been a few months now that I've been checking in and I gotta say, I'm kind of astounded by the overall lack of women. I'd so love to get to know more of you beautiful ladies but there's only ever a few of us at a time on here and not often up for a chat to get to know each other either. What's up with THAT? Is there a better site for women that I haven't found yet? Or is there something I can do to even the scales here? Sending out my siren call!

mariersa
Aug 28, 2011, 2:02 PM
The clock can be the enemy from time to time.:2cents:

SxyStar
Aug 28, 2011, 2:56 PM
CalyxSoSweet,
I have been wondering the same thing. Everytime I get on here u don't see very many women on here. I can't do chat right now since I'm doing everything from my phone.

keladry
Aug 28, 2011, 7:49 PM
Agree... totally agree. I'm talking to a lot more men than I imagined, they're great (even if they are not female :P)

let's alll be friends hah ; ]

Jobelorocks
Aug 28, 2011, 8:34 PM
Not too many ladies on here... well compared to how many men. It may partially be how society doesn't think it "proper" for women to discuss sex and sexuality. I guess I was always a little more open with that stuff than other women I have known.

curious married m
Aug 28, 2011, 8:41 PM
The clock can be the enemy from time to time.:2cents:

Have to agree with Mars, there was a time here when we had alot of gay and bi girls doing naked cartwheels across the room. (sighs) It just cums in spurts No pun intended. LOL

Moonlight_BHI
Aug 28, 2011, 8:47 PM
Usually when I get on, I sometimes get a message from someone wanting to get to know each other, of course I answer and what do I usually get back.....NOTHING :(. Like what the heck?

And I don't really go into chat anymore cause I usually only get horny guys (yeah I'm fine with that, but not when if I tell them I'm not interested their like "oh....bye!"), no ones talking or when I try to talk I get shut out.......

This site isn't like it used to be anymore......The chat used to be awesome....

Emunahd
Aug 28, 2011, 9:07 PM
Hi! (lady waving)...

What shall we talk about?

lilmissclee
Aug 28, 2011, 10:21 PM
Hey y'all! I've noticed this too. Now I just get guys hitting on me. I have maintained contact with a couple, but other than that, nothing! We need an all female site! PM me sometime ;-)

Darkside2009
Aug 28, 2011, 10:53 PM
It seems as though in the absence of us men to moan and bitch about, you don't have much to say to each other. lol

Looks like we serve a purpose after all. :tong:

SxyStar
Aug 28, 2011, 11:10 PM
I would love to get to know all the woman on here, but with me not able to get into the chatrooms it is really hard. I've meet a lot of great guys and a few females but not many. I love finding woman I can connect with. I was raised to be open about sex and sexuality so I'm a open book to any topics. I love meeting new people from different walks of life. I'm a 27 yr old woman, who is married, with 2 sons, and I'm bi sexual. Live in a small texas town so there isn't many bi sexual woman to pick from who r not whores. I'm up for anything ladies.

mariersa
Aug 29, 2011, 8:07 AM
It seems as though in the absence of us men to moan and bitch about, you don't have much to say to each other. lol

Looks like we serve a purpose after all. :tong:

Without all of that stress Dark, we're too busy shopping tyvm :bigrin::cool:

mariersa
Aug 29, 2011, 8:08 AM
Have to agree with Mars, there was a time here when we had alot of gay and bi girls doing naked cartwheels across the room. (sighs) It just cums in spurts No pun intended. LOL

You old goat perv :tongue::bigrin:

sammie19
Aug 29, 2011, 8:19 AM
Without all of that stress Dark, we're too busy shopping tyvm :bigrin::cool:

and other nice energetic things:bigrin:

mariersa
Aug 29, 2011, 8:37 AM
and other nice energetic things:bigrin:

:tong::tongue::bigrin:

SxyStar
Aug 29, 2011, 12:37 PM
I already have 3 men in my life, don't need another one. My 2 boys and husband r enough for me. I need a great woman 2 hang out with and maybe have fun with 2.

~*~Danielle~*~
Aug 29, 2011, 3:20 PM
Hey all,

I too finding it hard to meet any ladies on here as im new to the sight and dont really know what im doing. I don't think it helps that im from the UK as it looks like an american sight.

x:female:x

Darkside2009
Aug 29, 2011, 3:40 PM
[QUOTE=~*~Danielle~*~;208577]Hey all,

I too finding it hard to meet any ladies on here as im new to the sight and dont really know what im doing. I don't think it helps that im from the UK as it looks like an american sight.

x:female:x[/QUOTE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try filling out your profile, giving a little more information about yourself and the sort of person you are looking for, age range etc. If you want just friends to talk to, or sex partners. The more information you give in the profile, the more others can see if they think you are compatible or not.

There are lots of Americans and Canadians on this site, but there are also a sprinkling of British and a few from Europe and further afield. Talk to them in chat until you think you might have something in common with them, then send an instant message to those you like. See where it leads you.

Or alternatively just join in the conversations in the forums, see if you like anyone there.

Welcome to the site, relax and enjoy. :)

SxyStar
Aug 29, 2011, 3:42 PM
Danielle,
We welcome everyone to this site. It doesn't matter where u r from. We have enough love for all of the beautiful women on here.