PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Duckies Darling!!!

Doggiestyle
Aug 26, 2011, 6:27 PM
:bday: Happy birthday you darling of a duckie!!! :bday: I can see that your still just 39 and holding on with both hands now,,,Right?? :bigrin:

Me??? I'm 60 now and all old and frail,,, everything cept my tail,,, and it still raises hell!!! Ya know what I mean?

Your friend, :doggie:

Realist
Aug 26, 2011, 7:19 PM
Happy Birthday, Girl!

I've been trying to win the lottery so I can send you to NZ!

Maybe you can calm LDD down, then!

I'll bet he won't be posting here, then!

Many Happy returns........

Darkside2009
Aug 26, 2011, 7:33 PM
Happy Birthday Darlin' Hope you have a lovely day. xxx :)

Gearbox
Aug 26, 2011, 7:53 PM
Happy Birthday! hope you get whatever you wish for.:bdaygrin:

DuckiesDarling
Aug 26, 2011, 11:16 PM
Woot Doggie and a very Happy Birthday right back at ya my friend.

Thanks guys. At least I don't look 40 even thought I feel about 80 some days when I wake up.

:)

mikey3000
Aug 26, 2011, 11:27 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!:bigrin:

Yoyome100
Aug 26, 2011, 11:59 PM
Happy Birthday Duckies Darling! Hope you had a great Day!

SJ37AndSteph
Aug 27, 2011, 12:09 AM
(((((((((((((((( TWIN ))))))))))))))))))!!!! Happy Birthday hope it was a great day !!

codybear3
Aug 27, 2011, 1:49 AM
Time to carve another notch into the ol' Stick of Wisdom... Happy Birthday, Duckies Darling... May you have many more.... :bday::bdaygrin::bdaygrin::wiggle2::paw::paw:

nicco413
Aug 27, 2011, 2:46 AM
sob im 62, happy birthday whippersnapper, long may you and ldd copulate

darkeyes
Aug 27, 2011, 4:21 AM
Happy Birfday Darlin' darlin'... an just make sure the next 12 months r the best yet... :tong:

chook
Aug 27, 2011, 5:06 AM
:bdaygrin::bday::bday: Happy Birthday DD :bday::bday::bdaygrin: Have a great one

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

elian
Aug 27, 2011, 7:33 AM
I suppose it has been quite a year, I hope you have a great Birthday (and many more).

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 27, 2011, 5:39 PM
Big hugs and squeeses to a fine Lady in every sense of the word. May your day be as bright and as beautiful as you are! :bdaygrin::bday::bday:
Oh what the hell. Grabs DD, bends her back, gives her a big kiss.... then runs...lol
Happy Bday Babygirl ;}
Yer silly Cat

Ninnian
Aug 27, 2011, 6:16 PM
((((((((((Duckie!))))))))))))))

Happy Happy Birthing Day, girlie girl!!! MMUAH!!!Have the best day!

40...ya youngster!! :tong: :bigrin:

falcondfw
Aug 28, 2011, 5:03 PM
Sorry i am a little late with the birthday wishes Duckie. Happy birthday to you and glad to see you and LDD are still here.

Falcon

onewhocares
Aug 29, 2011, 12:26 AM
So Happy to be wishing you a very wonderful birthday. You are one of the sweetest ladies on this site. Smart, caring, articulate and have LDD in your life. May you enjoy the wonders of your special day.

Belle

DuckiesDarling
Aug 29, 2011, 11:01 PM
Many thanks guys, I had a late birthday present that culminated in a visit to the ER Saturday night with bronchitis and I was coughing up blood. Now on antibiotics. Waited til today and called the Social Security office since I was pending disability to let them get the medical records to find out they have made a determination. Had to call another number to find out that cases that go through have a review policy for quality control of 1 in 3. My case was one selected but I was APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! I just have to wait a bit longer to start getting money and medical care.

And psstt..guys, it was Doggies bday too. So Happy Birthday Doggie :)

Darkside2009
Aug 29, 2011, 11:13 PM
Many thanks guys, I had a late birthday present that culminated in a visit to the ER Saturday night with bronchitis and I was coughing up blood. Now on antibiotics. Waited til today and called the Social Security office since I was pending disability to let them get the medical records to find out they have made a determination. Had to call another number to find out that cases that go through have a review policy for quality control of 1 in 3. My case was one selected but I was APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! I just have to wait a bit longer to start getting money and medical care.

And psstt..guys, it was Doggies bday too. So Happy Birthday Doggie :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a good way to spend your birthday, you may have just ruptured a little blood vessel in your throat with coughing so much, try not to worry. Hope you feel better soon, best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)