PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new and very interested in learing more about being Bi

biboi42
Aug 25, 2011, 9:12 PM
Hi new here and bi since I was a kid. I would love to hear more about others experiences and sexualities.

LastGent
Aug 25, 2011, 10:29 PM
Welcome, new guy. Each person has a unique experience, so this thread may eventually go on forever. The varieties of bisexuality are also infinite. I've only been bisexual for the past ten years, after falling in love with the first gay man I ever met. I was totally cool with that, but I have been a sadomasochist since childhood, and that was the aspect of my sexuality I had to accept, as others here have heard. I thought I was practically evil-here was this gentle man and all I wanted to do was tie him to his own bed and whip his balls. After 20 years I finally admitted to myself that these feelings were not going to go away, and the first person I 'came out' to was my new found boyfriend. Wow, was I a nervous wreck, but he was fully accepting and said it was just the natural way for me and we had a wonderful relationship (sans ball whipping; it wasn't his thing). So far, only gay men are attracted to me, and older ones at that. My pheromones are asbestos to the female sex drive or something. Hopefully, this will not be the case for the bisexual women I'm trying to hook up with through this site. Emotionally I'm more comfortable with men, I bond with them that way, it's not really a sexual thing. With women it's all physical, I have never felt close to a woman emotionally. I have a cousin, Erin, that I've known since almost the day she was born, and I've wanted to suck her vagina dry forever-but once again it's a physical thing. I don't think I could ever love her. In the past year or two I've become fully pansexual, I no longer feel attracted to stereotypical men and women, but to all persons and humanoid beings, regardless of what their sex organs look like or where they are on a body. I can no longer understand hang ups about third sex folk, bigendered folk, intersex conditions, or half way there sex reassignments. If you can feel pleasure with whatever, then I want to make you feel good! The shape of one's groin as a defining characteristic no longer exists to me. Just let me get in a few bondage straps and one little whip every now and then.

Realist
Aug 25, 2011, 10:39 PM
Welcome Biboi,

You've found the right place! I promise you there'll be at least one person you can relate to.

Read the posts that interest you, post your own questions, theories, stories, read the archives, etc, etc.......

There are some brilliant folks here and a few abrasive ones, too. You cane get into a pissing contest, if you've got a mind to, but I usually try to avoid those.

This is a good place to grow and learn.

Yoyome100
Aug 26, 2011, 1:00 AM
Welcome to the site. I think you'll enjoy it.