PDA

View Full Version : Unlikely to ever meet a couple here..

ukmale32
Aug 22, 2011, 8:27 AM
Hello,

After some years on here, I've all but given up hope of meeting any couples - I know that I'd enjoy & feel more at ease doing horny things with a guy, if I was also interacting with his wife or girlfriend.

I have had at least one good bi interaction, with my ex girlfriend & the other cock seen in my photos, he fucked her & after I sucked him & licked her out. It was one of the most horny things I have ever done in my entire life, but I want more.

I am also interested in meeting girls or guys.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts as I was updating a few extra photos.

Xx

Gearbox
Aug 22, 2011, 10:36 AM
Having just inspected your pics, you can pop down to me if you need doing!;)
It's not 'meaningless sex' if you really really enjoy it!!!

binjlooking
Aug 22, 2011, 6:40 PM
Try Rudester.com Lots of couples In your part of the world & great pics !;)

ErosUrge
Aug 23, 2011, 1:46 AM
After viewing your pics, I can only say I wish you were in this area....very fine to say the least.

nicco413
Aug 23, 2011, 7:51 AM
try some swinging sites, some are totally free, many couples are fully bi

NeonSwing
Aug 23, 2011, 7:22 PM
Hey, I live in Sin City (aka Las Vegas) and it is difficult to find swinging couples with a bi guy! I haven't had much luck with any websites, but that hasn't yet discouraged me from continuing. Most couples Ive met, and later played with, I met in everyday circumstances.

rigamatorboy
Aug 24, 2011, 1:09 AM
ukmale cum to canada we will treat you rite :bigrin:

ukmale32
Aug 30, 2011, 5:15 AM
Still here & still looking. Only totally free site I can find

nudeorphic
Aug 30, 2011, 3:26 PM
One thing that many men fail to understand is that it's up to the woman to make a choice - the woman has the final say relating to having sex with another guy.
A woman cannot be forced into a threesome situation it just will not work that way. Guys might want a threesome situation but the women may not- It's up to the guy to express an interest and allow the wife/girlfriend to get used to the idea that it would be ok-but eventually, it will be her to chose her partner not the other way around.

voodoo4
Aug 30, 2011, 10:52 PM
just wanted you to know you have fine looking cock

swmnkdinthervr
Sep 1, 2011, 6:54 AM
We sympathize with your plight, however ours is the opposite! We have had an incredibly tough time finding DEPENDABLE bi males/females...couples aren't so easy either! We wish you much luck in your search!

seatraveler
Sep 1, 2011, 7:40 AM
Don’t give up I had good results here with couples and single guys. Also try flirting with couples out in public, I have had great results. Some of the pics in my profile are from a stay in the Keys. This all started as I was sitting next to nice young couple in a crowded bar and she remarked about a gay couple that was there that seamed vary happy. She made a remark about what it would be like to watch them. I said “Would you like to meet them, I’m sure they will enjoy that”. “No, no, no”, she replied, and that was my opportunity to lay some seeds for a great relationship. I made the remark “It had been a long time sense I dated a couple”. Greatest two months of my Bi Life.

ukmale32
Jan 20, 2014, 7:45 AM
Still here & still looking, same issues too

cuttin2dachase
Jan 20, 2014, 2:50 PM
I am a paid member of this site and of a few other sites which cater to swingers and bi people. I also frequently peruse my local (free) craigslist (CL) personals LOL I can already hear some of you readers groaning at the mention of CL, but it is the single best source to look for local contacts. It takes much selectivity and patience to weed out fakes, flakes, perverts and players and connect with suitable, likeminded and compatible couples, males, or females no matter which site(s) you are using. Just like money and riches, sexually compatible people will never, ever be handed to you on a silver platter or magically materialize with no effort on your part. It takes work and determination and dedication to be rewarded with success in the bi/swinging arena. I have found it's worth a month or 3 of involuntary celibacy to meet and enjoy several hours of sexual fun with a good partner :) It's even more rewarding if it becomes a semi-regular & true friendship or permanent relationship.