PDA

View Full Version : Cum Together

picturepainter
Aug 22, 2011, 6:23 AM
There is something quite delicious about seeing or even better experiencing two cocks together and even more so when they shoot off in unison, or is this just my pervy mind working overtime again?

ohbimale
Aug 22, 2011, 6:35 AM
No it is not your pervy mind! I would like cumming togetherv with my partner, however all the men I have found only want their cofks sucked. Because I am so turned on by sucking cock I usually cum first between my legs. Oh well.

picturepainter
Aug 22, 2011, 6:48 AM
I think like you that i am more of a giver in that way too. Whilst i dont have a lot of experience eith guys and have only sucked once, when i am with my wife i always spend hours on her making sure she cum over and over before actually sliding into her, and i temd to cum quite quickly then too having been hard for so long and kept myself waiting. But my one recent experience with a guy i wanked our cocks together at one point and we.both shot off like fountains within seconds of each other. Awesome. X

R. R. Wayne
Aug 22, 2011, 2:11 PM
Picture Painter,

Are you kidding? There is nothing wrong with it. In fact, to me, it is the height of male sexuality. I LOVE feeling myself cuming at the same time that my partner is filling my mouth with his cream. On occasion, we then kiss and share each other's fluids one more way.

mikey3000
Aug 22, 2011, 11:10 PM
I LOVE!!! 69ing with my guy. When I feel his cock quivering in my mouth, I know he's close, and that sets me quivering too. Then we're both gushing down eachother's throats. I grab his ass and pull him deeper into me and he does the same. Mind blowing. :bigrin:

ErosUrge
Aug 23, 2011, 1:42 AM
I LOVE!!! 69ing with my guy. When I feel his cock quivering in my mouth, I know he's close, and that sets me quivering too. Then we're both gushing down eachother's throats. I grab his ass and pull him deeper into me and he does the same. Mind blowing. :bigrin:

Indeed! Indeed!....yes I must say that this is one of the great moments of my entire sex life. It's only happened twice and with 2 different individuals. We timed everything perfectly and I knew from the start that we were in synch with each other...though I've 69ed with many both male and female, you just know when it's right. And you also know that you're going to continue until you both are spent....both experiences were exquisite and as we got to the final moments it was apparent that we both were in pace with each other reading each other perfectly...and when the final moments happened, it was just as Mikey described. Each of us quivering and as we both came at precisely the same moment we each grabbed each other's asses and came at the same time. This is how I like to finish with women too but I'm more interested in making sure they cum first and is usually how it happens with them.
I have wanted for the longest time to have a session of frotting where we both cum at the same time. Hopefully one day I'll be able to fulfill that fantasy.