PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

hgf33
Aug 21, 2011, 12:26 PM
This is simply just blatant curiosity...

I've seen thread posts deleted by Drew, and it made me wonder, what is cause for that sort of thing?

csrakate
Aug 21, 2011, 12:52 PM
This is simply just blatant curiosity...

I've seen thread posts deleted by Drew, and it made me wonder, what is cause for that sort of thing?

It usually means that the post didn't comply with the rules set forth for this forum, i.e. they insulted another member or a segment of society, they made a threat to a member or others....that sort of thing. He also quickly deletes those that use the forum to promote another site or a product. Members who get banned sometimes find that their posts are deleted as well.

hgf33
Aug 21, 2011, 3:36 PM
It usually means that the post didn't comply with the rules set forth for this forum, i.e. they insulted another member or a segment of society, they made a threat to a member or others....that sort of thing. He also quickly deletes those that use the forum to promote another site or a product. Members who get banned sometimes find that their posts are deleted as well.

I figured it was a "rules" thing, I just wondered how bad it had to be. It's often the same person so you're probably right about the banning. Thanks!