PDA

View Full Version : Just saw my first photos of Lucy Pinder!

Realist
Aug 19, 2011, 8:46 PM
Please tell me she is bi!

She is too fine for just one gender to appreciate!

void()
Aug 19, 2011, 10:56 PM
I too just saw pictures of her. Granted, she is very attractive. It's a me thing, more than a mouthful is a waste. *shrugs* Do-able but not sure I would want to. I am just really selective and maybe even picky.

Hephaestion
Aug 20, 2011, 12:27 AM
Nah! Ugly feet.

So I do feet - I can handle it. It's not like I am addicted or anything. Just the occasional toe sniff - I don't inhale deeply.

Realist
Aug 20, 2011, 6:17 AM
We each have our own visions and thoughts about beauty.

Like a few extremely handsome men I've known, some beautiful women are less than ideal material for lovers. But, like a work of art, they are pleasant to look at.

I have to say that I have had relationships with a couple of the Beautiful People and found that they often want no more than companionship, love, and understanding. One male lover actually thought his looks were a handicap, because of preconceived attitudes some people have.

My experiences with those, who are above average in looks, hasn't always been the best, though.

Personality, character, and a few mutual interest, will often turn a less-physically appealing person into a beauty, in my estimation.

But, each person is different in their desires and what excites them. A person I may think is a stunning beauty, may not do anything for another. I think it's good that we have diversified tastes...that leaves someone for everyone!