PDA

View Full Version : damn sexy

bigbadmax
Aug 18, 2011, 7:58 PM
Was in a coffee shop the other day when a drop dead sexy bloke walked in.
He had short hair,big muscles and looked good enuf to ravage.
Couldnt help but stare.
Anyone else seen the perfect one, only to know that looking was the only thing on offer?

hgf33
Aug 19, 2011, 1:31 AM
YES!!! Isn't that the worst?! Then again, at least you get some good eye candy for a moment... and perhaps some good fantasy material for later! :)

lizard-lix
Aug 19, 2011, 1:56 PM
Hell yes!

I was driving through downtown on the way home from a trip to the office and I looked up to see this 20something guy, wearing only sweat, nylon running shorts and shoes.

He was a fucking god! Absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Totally ripped with an 8 pack, just and standing there running in place, waiting for the light. Shiny with sweat. I just wanted to lick it off him..

Fortunately I managed not to hit anything with the car and didn't drool in my lap too much :bigrin:

I have not done a total meltdown over a girl or guy like that in a long time. It was wonderful!

sammie19
Aug 19, 2011, 4:37 PM
This doesn't really fit the bill but when we were in Corsica on Holiday we befriended an amazingly, awesome swedish guy who was very typically nordic. Tall, blonde, blue eyes and incredibly fit. Fantastically fit. From the moment we met him he was never far from my thoughts and fantasies.

I could have but didn't. Being with my partner, it was her holiday too and while we had great fun in his company, and we flirted a great deal, allowing myself to get laid by this perfect specimen of man was never on the table. Bed, beach, floor or anywhere else.

We do have his both his email and his home address and have been in touch since we got home and even spoken. Someday I may have babies. We have never ruled that out of our lives Megan and I. He has been told that the day I decide to have a baby, the name of the father is already decided. I haven't yet told him that it will not be by IVF, but very much doubt that he will complain about that too much. He was actually quite touched even although he did go a bit pale when I mentioned it and do think he thinks I am joking. We will make beautiful babies.:)

Gearbox
Aug 19, 2011, 5:50 PM
I see loads of 'Perfect fucks' around when I abstain for a while.:rolleyes:

Darkside2009
Aug 19, 2011, 7:59 PM
This doesn't really fit the bill but when we were in Corsica on Holiday we befriended an amazingly, awesome swedish guy who was very typically nordic. Tall, blonde, blue eyes and incredibly fit. Fantastically fit. From the moment we met him he was never far from my thoughts and fantasies.

I could have but didn't. Being with my partner, it was her holiday too and while we had great fun in his company, and we flirted a great deal, allowing myself to get laid by this perfect specimen of man was never on the table. Bed, beach, floor or anywhere else.

We do have his both his email and his home address and have been in touch since we got home and even spoken. Someday I may have babies. We have never ruled that out of our lives Megan and I. He has been told that the day I decide to have a baby, the name of the father is already decided. I haven't yet told him that it will not be by IVF, but very much doubt that he will complain about that too much. He was actually quite touched even although he did go a bit pale when I mentioned it and do think he thinks I am joking. We will make beautiful babies.:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya Brazen Strumpet! :eek: You will not even show me your boobies, yet you chase all over Corsica with Thor and his golden locks. I'll have to borrow Pasa's shotgun and sit out on the porch and when Thor comes a calling...lol :rolleyes:

sammie19
Aug 19, 2011, 8:10 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya Brazen Strumpet! :eek: You will not even show me your boobies, yet you chase all over Corsica with Thor and his golden locks. I'll have to borrow Pasa's shotgun and sit out on the porch and when Thor comes a calling...lol :rolleyes:

If you look as good as him and are as much fun, I will have your babies too. :tong:

Darkside2009
Aug 19, 2011, 8:49 PM
If you look as good as him and are as much fun, I will have your babies too. :tong:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um! this Megan of yours isn't Australian by any chance? lol

Thor only has to ripple his muscles and look sexy, I have to be funny as well? This isn't sounding like such a good deal anymore. :bigrin:

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.

Well if it's looks you are after... You know that fella Pierce Brosnan? The one that played the part of James Bond.

Darkside2009
Aug 19, 2011, 9:34 PM
Sammie19:-

'If you look as good as him and are as much fun, I will have your babies too.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmm! Let me think, if you are going to be having sex with him, Megan, and I, will that not make you thor?

This could get confusing. lol ;)

darkeyes
Aug 20, 2011, 5:32 AM
Ye Gods, Sam.. ya wee trollop!! Havya no shame... broadcastin it all ova .com...:bigrin:

Realist
Aug 20, 2011, 6:32 AM
Oh, Fran!

Now it's you, who has set yourself up as a tower of virtue! Compared to you, Sammie looks like Mother Teresa!

"Ye, who are the most virtuous, may cast the first stone!" (slightly modified historical warning)

Maybe the world is gonna end, after-all!

I know, I've set myself up for painful retribution........I can take it!

darkeyes
Aug 20, 2011, 6:42 AM
Oh, Fran!

Now it's you, who has set yourself up as a tower of virtue! Compared to you, Sammie looks like Mother Teresa!

"Ye, who are the most virtuous, may cast the first stone!" (slightly modified historical warning)

Maybe the world is gonna end, after-all!

I know, I've set myself up for painful retribution........I can take it!

Lemme tellya.. our Sam dus not look owt like Mother Theresa... no wrinkled ole prune she...:bigrin:

Realist
Aug 20, 2011, 7:07 AM
Semantics...I should have been more "Pacific", as an old boss used to say!

How about, "Compared to you, Sammie IS like mother Teresa." ?

I'm sure Sammie's a honey!

We all get old, Fran! Yesterday, I was 18, now just 24 hours later, I'm 71! That's the way it seems, anyway.

Looking back it seems like yesterday...looking ahead, it's like forever!

darkeyes
Aug 20, 2011, 7:34 AM
Semantics...I should have been more "Pacific", as an old boss used to say!

How about, "Compared to you, Sammie IS like mother Teresa." ?

I'm sure Sammie's a honey!

We all get old, Fran! Yesterday, I was 18, now just 24 hours later, I'm 71! That's the way it seems, anyway.

Looking back it seems like yesterday...looking ahead, it's like forever!

*laffs*.. not 2 sure thats ne betta Realist babes... but do kno wotya mean..

..an she is.. nuff 2 make me goosebumps hav goosebumps an thers hav kittens...

U mite be getting old.. yesterday wen me woke up.. me wos 31.. this mornin..wow.. still 31... but nev fear.. in a few weeks time age catchin up wiv even me... wen the age clock ticks ova 2 32..:eek:

.. that lil cow, Craigie??? 25 goin on 20... even at 20 Fran didnt look bloody 20...God me is green wiv envy... mayb babbas is a great idea for 'er... b a bloody great leveller.. she wudn look 20 for long then.... not afta 9 months a whalieness an a few monthsa sleepless nites an stress... mite b able 2 compete then...:tong: Ya kno wot Sam's biggest fault is? Not that she makes me so bloody jealous, cos am not reelly.. (coff coff.. splutter..coff).. but that she is just so bloody nice...:) Looks an nice in 1 package me has always found unsettlin'...:rolleyes:

sammie19
Aug 20, 2011, 9:04 AM
Aunty Flan is jealous Aunty Flan is jealous na na na na na na:bigrin:

mariersa
Aug 21, 2011, 1:29 PM
Ohhhh Sammie Sammie your Dear Aunt Franny(:rolleyes:) may arrange to take away your shopping priveliges again! she's one shrewd lil Auntie:bigrin:

darkeyes
Aug 21, 2011, 2:30 PM
Ohhhh Sammie Sammie your Dear Aunt Franny(:rolleyes:) may arrange to take away your shopping priveliges again! she's one shrewd lil Auntie:bigrin:

Her shopping privileges are outwith her Auntie Flan's control.. so a lil word in her old lady's lug'ole is necessary.. in bout an hours time as it happens... teach the lil cow 2 give me lip... wud tan 'er arse but am a pacifist.. an besides.. the lil minx wud like it too much...:tong:

How r ya Mars? Miss u ya kno.. an ya lip, as well as the legs...:)

mariersa
Aug 21, 2011, 3:21 PM
teehee Fran what a prompt response!!:tongue: I've been ok will send a message to bring you current. Sammie Go Shopping and buy things your fav Auntie has been oogleing!!!

elian
Aug 21, 2011, 7:24 PM
Oooh, I love Flan, so rich and creamy <ducks>

just to keep it on target..does the entire senior cross country track team count?

Yes, my tongue is hanging out the side of the car because it is HOT OUT thank you!

darkeyes
Aug 22, 2011, 4:40 AM
Oooh, I love Flan, so rich and creamy <ducks>

Oi.. u can catch sharp end a me tongue an all... an not in a nice way...;)

elian
Aug 22, 2011, 6:10 AM
Oi.. u can catch sharp end a me tongue an all... an not in a nice way...;)

Yeah, but I usually agree with what comes out of your tongue Fran <snuzzles>

darkeyes
Aug 22, 2011, 7:14 AM

:bigrin: *snuzzles*.. u do have impeccable taste, Elian, not to mention the most amazing good sense:tong:

hgf33
Aug 22, 2011, 1:11 PM
LOL I'm just reading and enjoying myself. You guys are awesome. I'm so glad to see that more of us have gotten back to having fun and not arguing about every little ridiculous thing. This is how it should be!! :bigrin:

Jobelorocks
Aug 22, 2011, 1:24 PM
See I don't like rippling muscles... I like them tall and scrawny. lol. Not to mention covered in tattoos and piercings. Kind of like Travis Barker. That is my ideal :rolleyes: . And it is a plus if they wear glasses.

Realist
Aug 22, 2011, 4:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elian View Post

*snuzzles*.. u do have impeccable taste, Elian, not to mention the most amazing good sense"

OMG! Elian, you're such a suck-up...and that little heifer's loving it, too! Why don't you two get a room! (I think that's a FLAT in Scotland)

And................as soon as you do, I'm telling Cuddly Kate!

(Ha! hgf33 thought things were going so smooth!)

hgf33
Aug 22, 2011, 5:10 PM
Quote:

*snuzzles*.. u do have impeccable taste, Elian, not to mention the most amazing good sense"

OMG! Elian, you're such a suck-up...and that little heifer's loving it, too! Why don't you two get a room! (I think that's a FLAT in Scotland)

HAHAHA!!! :tong:

darkeyes
Aug 22, 2011, 6:35 PM
Quote:

Tuff tittie Babes.. the luffly Naggy Knicks has already seen it... the lil word "het" rolled outa 'er gob.. an me chin hit the floor in shock... but me dusnt care... he dus have the most impeccable taste... no denyin it...:bigrin:

.. an a room luffly Realist is a.. well. a room... a FLAT.. u wud call an APARTMENT.. tho wen she is huffy.. Naggy calls my chest flat...:( .. but she has the most impeccable taste an all.. cos she dusnt mean it an she luffs it reelly...:bigrin:

.. an things r goin eva so smooth... cept me chest.. it undulates eva so slightly...:tong:

ahhhh 2 b tidgie wiv tidgies... Fran also has the most impeccable taste...:bigrin:

Realist
Aug 22, 2011, 7:43 PM
Yes, but does Miss Kate??

elian
Aug 22, 2011, 9:49 PM
If I'm translating the brogue right I think she is saying that Miss Kate should decorate the flat..sounds like a good idea. This is all well and good mind you, but can we please get back to the thought of the entire senior cross country track team?? <drools>

In an effort to be less round I decided to go walk around the lake in local Nature Sanctuary, there were a lot of friendly faces to look at. I was amazed at this one shirtless guy who was jogging past, no way I could catch up with him but I could clearly smell his cologne for about the next mile or so. I've never seen any man wear cologne so he can smell good while jogging before..

Darkside2009
Aug 22, 2011, 11:27 PM
If I'm translating the brogue right I think she is saying that Miss Kate should decorate the flat..sounds like a good idea. This is all well and good mind you, but can we please get back to the thought of the entire senior cross country track team?? <drools>

In an effort to be less round I decided to go walk around the lake in local Nature Sanctuary, there were a lot of friendly faces to look at. I was amazed at this one shirtless guy who was jogging past, no way I could catch up with him but I could clearly smell his cologne for about the next mile or so. I've never seen any man wear cologne so he can smell good while jogging before..

They told him to keep moving around, as it was attracting the flies. lol :rolleyes:

Darkside2009
Aug 22, 2011, 11:31 PM
See I don't like rippling muscles... I like them tall and scrawny. lol. Not to mention covered in tattoos and piercings. Kind of like Travis Barker. That is my ideal :rolleyes: . And it is a plus if they wear glasses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know who Travis Barker was so I searched the Net. A mohican haircut and glasses...hmmm! Has anyone told you that you have seriously weird taste?lol

hgf33
Aug 23, 2011, 12:12 AM
In an effort to be less round I decided to go walk...

Haha too funny! :bigrin:

Speaking of runners and eye candy, I live in a college town. 'Nuff said, right? ;)

hgf33
Aug 23, 2011, 12:20 AM
And I gotta say, I'm with Jobelorocks, mostly. I'm not into the guys that people typically find attractive. Pretty boys with shaved chests and big, gross muscles... I'll pass. If he's fit, great, but if he's a tad out of shape, I'm still attracted. I LOVE tats, on anyone. They make people very interesting (although some tats that people get are stupid, in my opinion, lol.) Not into the whole skinny-guy thing though. I just like a man's man... and I have one! :bigrin:

Jobelorocks, are you into alt girls as well? If you've never heard of them, you must check out Suicide Girls. I'm seriously obsessed!

darkeyes
Aug 23, 2011, 3:56 AM
Haha too funny! :bigrin:

Speaking of runners and eye candy, I live in a college town. 'Nuff said, right? ;)

.. u want eye candy u come to this town from beginnin of August 2 beginnin of Sept... largest arts festival in the world..an the fringe... swarms.. not flies but just gorge peeps from every nation on earth... weather might be not b quite tip top.. but ther enuff gorgeness forya not 2 havta go out in it.. population bout doubles an the choice of yummieness for all is not so plain for all 2 c...

talkin a Lakes.. there is only one Lake in this country.. the Lake of Menteith.. this time a year it is unwise 2 wear cologne.. we have a nasty blood sucker called the midge of world reknown.. u wear cologne round there at this time a year they bleed ya quicker than ne vampire.. is most wise 2 plaster anti midge cream wich dusn do the pores any good but savesya a very unpleasant experience.. other things u might call lakes we call lochs... same prob.. only worse...

Midgies dont like Fran.. well they do..an thats the trouble.. lemme assure ya midgies r not sexy an they dont like sexy.. more accurately they dont like Fran bein comfy an lookin glam.. htf they get in everywer an nip ya bits have nev worked out.. blotches... look like me has smallpox at times.. lemme assure ya.. midgies r not sexy... in ne way shape or form... they stop ya bein or lookin sexy in 1 way or totha...

Midgies r bout the size of a ball point pen ball.. but ther r billions of the lil buggers.. so ifya eva come 2 this country.. an think.. "Hmmmm the highlands r very beautiful.. its a nice warm summer.. I think I will pay them a visit... I will go to Loch Ness and say hello to Nessie".. be prepared.. dress like old frump.. no skin showin.. no gaps ne wer for the lil sods 2 get atya.. or u are in for r less than comfy time.. pray for nice stiff breeze in the evenin an nice hot sun durin the day.. even lotsa rain... but warm evenin's? still.. beautiful... Stay indoors and shag.. or learn to run very very fast to an from the pub...

sammie19
Aug 23, 2011, 5:29 AM
.. u want eye candy u come to this town from beginnin of August 2 beginnin of Sept... largest arts festival in the world..an the fringe... swarms.. not flies but just gorge peeps from every nation on earth... weather might be not b quite tip top.. but ther enuff gorgeness forya not 2 havta go out in it.. population bout doubles an the choice of yummieness for all is not so plain for all 2 c...

talkin a Lakes.. there is only one Lake in this country.. the Lake of Menteith.. this time a year it is unwise 2 wear cologne.. we have a nasty blood sucker called the midge of world reknown.. u wear cologne round there at this time a year they bleed ya quicker than ne vampire.. is most wise 2 plaster anti midge cream wich dusn do the pores any good but savesya a very unpleasant experience.. other things u might call lakes we call lochs... same prob.. only worse...

Midgies dont like Fran.. well they do..an thats the trouble.. lemme assure ya midgies r not sexy an they dont like sexy.. more accurately they dont like Fran bein comfy an lookin glam.. htf they get in everywer an nip ya bits have nev worked out.. blotches... look like me has smallpox at times.. lemme assure ya.. midgies r not sexy... in ne way shape or form... they stop ya bein or lookin sexy in 1 way or totha...

Midgies r bout the size of a ball point pen ball.. but ther r billions of the lil buggers.. so ifya eva come 2 this country.. an think.. "Hmmmm the highlands r very beautiful.. its a nice warm summer.. I think I will pay them a visit... I will go to Loch Ness and say hello to Nessie".. be prepared.. dress like old frump.. no skin showin.. no gaps ne wer for the lil sods 2 get atya.. or u are in for r less than comfy time.. pray for nice stiff breeze in the evenin an nice hot sun durin the day.. even lotsa rain... but warm evenin's? still.. beautiful... Stay indoors and shag.. or learn to run very very fast to an from the pub...

Excuse me? Isn't one of your family nicknames Midge? Is it my imagination that your brother always calls you Midge? What are we to read into that Aunty Flan? Tut tut. Methinks you protest too much.;)

elian
Aug 23, 2011, 5:51 AM

LOL

LOL LOL

ROTFL

I know you were probably being serious, we have such things like that here too, but thanks for the laugh to start the day. I was also so happy to see the dragonflies on the lake because they were having a great ol' time just chomping up the other bugs. That's lake, not loch - although it would be neat to try some day.

elian
Aug 23, 2011, 6:02 AM
The way I feel about tattoos and piercings is that I have plenty of holes already that are put to good use. I wonder if my old "West Berlin" joke about the girl having "more hardware than a Russian fishing trawler" is getting old and tired now? Somehow I think not, they probably have more hardware than ever on those boats.

Tattoos, while I have seen some very interesting artwork it's just something that I don't generally prefer. People seem to get piercings in weird places, like the tongue - perfectly good for eating, speaking, licking and other things but yet you go and put a metal stud through it and now your banging that crap into your teeth all the time, not to mention old food particles and such.. Also the eyebrow, I don't really understand that, typically there's not a lot of loose skin in that area to work with. The cartilage on the ears I can kind of understand because for some reason it almost looks like it belongs...

I prefer slim to pear shaped, although I'm not too terribly concerned about body shape unless someone is morbidly obese, as long as you take good care of yourself..I lament the number of alternative lifestyle folks who smoke but I guess it is what it is. None of us have addictive personalities and unhealthy oral fixations, riiight?

Jobelorocks
Aug 23, 2011, 7:50 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know who Travis Barker was so I searched the Net. A mohican haircut and glasses...hmmm! Has anyone told you that you have seriously weird taste?lol

Actually I have not... but I do weird things to my hair, so everyone expects that stuff of me. I have had a mohawk myself several times.

darkeyes
Aug 23, 2011, 9:10 AM
Excuse me? Isn't one of your family nicknames Midge? Is it my imagination that your brother always calls you Midge? What are we to read into that Aunty Flan? Tut tut. Methinks you protest too much.;)

There are some things, wee Craigie, that peeps should not repeat in polite company... some things that some of us prefer to keep schtum 'bout... an some things that mite just getcha a bloody great midgebite moren ya bargained for..;)

Darkside2009
Aug 23, 2011, 9:46 AM
Sammie

'Excuse me? Isn't one of your family nicknames Midge? Is it my imagination that your brother always calls you Midge? What are we to read into that Aunty Flan? Tut tut. Methinks you protest too much.'

Midge by name and a midge by nature I suppose, how appropriate. lol Now where did I put that fly spray? Or one of those sticky rolls of paper that hang from the ceiling might be even better, just a little buzz and the odd flapping wing to let us know she is still there. :bigrin:

Darkside2009
Aug 23, 2011, 10:01 AM
Elian

'...I was also so happy to see the dragonflies on the lake because they were having a great ol' time just chomping up the other bugs. That's lake, not loch - although it would be neat to try some day.'

__________________________________________________ _________________

Knock yourself out kid, just walk around with your mouth open. If you need salt or ketchup, just let us know. Just don't go licking the fly paper in case Midge is stuck there. lol Speaking of whom, I wonder what Midge would look like with a Mohican and glasses. A small artist's brush perhaps. lol There you go, that's your homework for this evening, draw a picture. :tong:

darkeyes
Aug 23, 2011, 11:10 AM
.. the Midge dislikes being referred to as such and would appreciate no repeat.. Sam knows this and should have kept her cyber gob shut...:eek: her shell likes have already copped a bashing for her indiscretion..:tong:

..and as it happens I would not be seen dead such as you describe, and if you think something as trivial as fly sprays and papers will deter midges then I fear u are in a for a great shock should u ever nip over for a little summer hol.;)

There you are Elian.. night off. Homework cancelled....:) Carry on snuzzling.:bigrin:

Aug 23, 2011, 12:18 PM
Yeah, years ago while in the Navy. I had just showered after work, dropped my gear on my on my rack and sat down on a stool that sat in our cubicle. (a very small space 4'x6' between two three high stacks of racks that accomodates six guys) It was hot as usual and i was trying to cool off. In came one of my shipmates to do his business and so i had a very close encounter. He dropped his towel and was wearing just his skivies. I remember noticing how long and lean his legs were. I remember how my eyes carressed them all the way up to his fine tight butt. His back was lean and v shaped. I don't know if he sensed that i was SERIOUSLY checking him out, but he seemed to pause what he was doing. Time just seemed to stand still. When he finally moved, he turned towards me. Now, i'm about to make a fool out of myself and i don't even give a damn! His cock is laying to my three oclock, and if i'm lyin i'm dyin, the head is pushing on his skivies and it's past the outline of his hip. Now i've seen al kinds and sizes, but, this one was by far the best for me. Maybe it's because i got such a close look. I'll never forget beeing so fixated on another man.

sammie19
Aug 23, 2011, 12:46 PM
I was told off. Sorry Fran.:(

darkeyes
Aug 23, 2011, 1:15 PM

:)....

Emotional Masochist
Aug 23, 2011, 8:56 PM
Hmmm... eye candy.. Jesus did i have my fill today. I spent all day ogling the contractor working in my store today. Was fucking fantastic.:drool: i wanted to knock him off his ladder and have him land on me. hehe:tong: god he was up dere changing lightbulbs all day and for once i was glad the ac wasn't working rite. I was sweating but damn so was he, and unlike me he was able to strip down a little and yes yes yes.... oh and he caught me staring a couple times.:rolleyes: but its his own fault you can't look that good and not expect me to stare:bigrin:

Darkside2009
Aug 23, 2011, 10:42 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah! So freedom of speech does have its limitations. lol :bigrin:

Darkside2009
Aug 24, 2011, 1:16 AM

I'm also pretty sure Fran disclosed the same information about her family nickname herself, in a previous thread. So she can't hold you entirely to blame. Personally, I think there is a lot more mileage in it yet. lol

It may be like the theatre production of Agatha Christie's, 'The Mousetrap' it seemingly runs for ever. lol I can feel an evil grin coming on. :bigrin:

darkeyes
Aug 24, 2011, 4:28 AM
You're quite right Dark, I did. I have also mentioned it in chat a very long time ago. Both times in the context of a discussion and mentioned then I did not like it and peeps have been nice enough not 2 play on it. I was not angry with Sam or you, but making a point about something which I feel is personal to me. Nor do I wish to restrict anyone's freedom of speech (even although u did bring that up tongue in cheek), but have asked nicely and now u are aware of it. :)

ohbimale
Aug 24, 2011, 6:05 AM
The last time I seen a sexy guy I wanted to wake up with was a clothing optional event I was vending at. He was hot well hung and naked! I was too scared of pissing off customers so I just fanatasized.

Darkside2009
Aug 24, 2011, 6:06 AM
You're quite right Dark, I did. I have also mentioned it in chat a very long time ago. Both times in the context of a discussion and mentioned then I did not like it and peeps have been nice enough not 2 play on it. I was not angry with Sam or you, but making a point about something which I feel is personal to me. Nor do I wish to restrict anyone's freedom of speech (even although u did bring that up tongue in cheek), but have asked nicely and now u are aware of it. :)

Sigh! You know being a Gentleman can have its draw-backs. Since it bothers you so much I promise I will not call you midge, midget or even short-arse. Although the latter will be really hard and I might bite my tongue off with the effort. I will not even make jokes about taking the matter to a higher authority. ;)

Realist
Aug 24, 2011, 6:21 AM
It's interesting to me to see what others see as sensuous and sexual. It's a subject that can be vastly different from one person to another.....even between lovers.

I think bisexuals have more varied opinions, interests, desires, than almost every other group. I'm aware that my desires for certain aspects of sexuality has changed from time to time, i.e., something that is very compelling during one period, may become much less so, at another time.

With me, some of my interests have remained constant, while others fluctuated.

The intensity of desire and emotion has not been the same during different phases of my life.

I've always been relationship prone, as is my GF, but my relationship requirements have been different between individuals. I have been in love with 3 of my male partners, but have cared, respected, and desired all of them. Only one of my mm relationships turned out to be a totally waste.

The idea of meeting and having sex with a stranger, or having a one night stand with a person I don't know well and trust, is extremely foreign to me. I have my superficial opinions about body types and genitalia, but the most important thing to me is, mutual interests, ability to communicate and compatibility.

I've noticed that many other bisexuals, of both genders, have vastly differing desires.... as in different strokes for different folks.

Even the some of the ladies, which surprises me, may be more inclined to having one-night stands and less romantic attractions for other women. Recently, I've noticed a few female members saying they're more interested in the sex than an emotionally-motivated relationship. Still, I think they're much more apt to have a cerebral connection to a lover, than many males.

I like seeing how each of us articulate descriptions of our wants and needs. No one is right, or wrong, as long as they don't force their partners into positions where they are not comfortable.

It's good when we learn to communicate our feelings, honestly, so potential partners may may make the right decisions for themselves.

darkeyes
Aug 24, 2011, 6:30 AM

Sigh! You know being a Gentleman can have its draw-backs. Since it bothers you so much I promise I will not call you midge, midget or even short-arse. Although the latter will be really hard and I might bite my tongue off with the effort. I will not even make jokes about taking the matter to a higher authority. ;)

..dont mind "short arse"...:tong:

sammie19
Aug 26, 2011, 1:12 PM
..dont mind "short arse"...:tong:

Short, but a very nice little bottom if I may say so.:)

Darkside2009
Aug 26, 2011, 3:52 PM
Short, but a very nice little bottom if I may say so.:)

No you may not. :rolleyes:

What is this, the Scottish branch of the Mutual Appreciation Society? Go and join, HG and Elian in the rimming thread.

A diddly, diddly, dee...

elian
Aug 26, 2011, 6:47 PM
Yeah, years ago while in the Navy. I had just showered after work, dropped my gear on my on my rack and sat down on a stool that sat in our cubicle. (a very small space 4'x6' between two three high stacks of racks that accomodates six guys) It was hot as usual and i was trying to cool off. In came one of my shipmates to do his business and so i had a very close encounter. He dropped his towel and was wearing just his skivies. I remember noticing how long and lean his legs were. I remember how my eyes carressed them all the way up to his fine tight butt. His back was lean and v shaped. I don't know if he sensed that i was SERIOUSLY checking him out, but he seemed to pause what he was doing. Time just seemed to stand still. When he finally moved, he turned towards me. Now, i'm about to make a fool out of myself and i don't even give a damn! His cock is laying to my three oclock, and if i'm lyin i'm dyin, the head is pushing on his skivies and it's past the outline of his hip. Now i've seen al kinds and sizes, but, this one was by far the best for me. Maybe it's because i got such a close look. I'll never forget beeing so fixated on another man.

I know that in real life living with so many guys in close quarters may not be that sexy but what you wrote sure caught my eye. I guess I'm just a sucker for guys in uniform.. ;)

elian
Aug 26, 2011, 6:50 PM

What is this, the Scottish branch of the Mutual Appreciation Society? Go and join, HG and Elian in the rimming thread.

A diddly, diddly, dee...

Your profile makes me smile Darkside, you can be my "postman" any time <nuzzles>.

Darkside2009
Aug 26, 2011, 8:07 PM
Your profile makes me smile Darkside, you can be my "postman" any time <nuzzles>.

Pasa! Can I borrow your shotgun again? The nuzzies are something fierce over here at this time of year. Must be the bread that I threw out for the birds has provoked them.

elian
Aug 26, 2011, 8:58 PM

Pasa! Can I borrow your shotgun again? The nuzzies are something fierce over here at this time of year. Must be the bread that I threw out for the birds has provoked them.

All I can say to that is ..

"Tiggers loove to bounce" (err..or is that "pounce" ?!)

<bounce> <bounce> <bounce>

<mmm..whole wheat...smiles sideways like a Cheshire cat..>

. o O ( ..damn hormones.. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1St7sRFEEE

darkeyes
Aug 27, 2011, 4:18 AM

A diddly, diddly, dee...

Shurrup u.. she can say nice things 'bout my bootie ne time she likes...:bigrin:

sammie19
Aug 27, 2011, 5:56 AM

What is this, the Scottish branch of the Mutual Appreciation Society?

Dark, Being Northumbrian they wont have me. Don't u think they are terribly mean?:(

But not being racist I appreciate nice bottoms on anyone who has one.:)

sammie19
Aug 27, 2011, 8:35 AM
Shurrup u.. she can say nice things 'bout my bootie ne time she likes...:bigrin:

I'll stay nice and quiet about what I say about your "tidgies".;)