PDA

View Full Version : Would love to have some Bi friends Join me at my cabin this Saturday Night

bioutdoorsman
Aug 17, 2011, 8:40 AM
Hello Friends,
I am headed to my little mountain hideaway this weekend and would love to entertain some like minded folks for a night of steaks on the grill, Cock tails on the big private deck and let the clothes fall where they may and the pleasure be for all. If your intrested drop me a note and lets exchange details and plan a fun sensual adventure in the mountains:bipride:

LastGent
Aug 17, 2011, 2:35 PM
Dang! Live on the other side of the country. Sorry. Wouldn't mind looking at cute butts for a couple hours, though.

Diva667
Aug 17, 2011, 3:52 PM
Please be careful. Just because you are a boy doesn't mean someone couldn't hurt you...

bioutdoorsman
Aug 17, 2011, 4:27 PM
Hey Diva, Thanks for the advice but Im not sure I understand, I am hoping to enjoy a night of fun and sensual pleasure with other like minded bi peeps, I would hope no one would intend to do harm to me or anyone else, and if they where I would imagine thay would have quite a suprise in store for them

Diva667
Aug 17, 2011, 6:25 PM
Hey Diva, Thanks for the advice but Im not sure I understand, I am hoping to enjoy a night of fun and sensual pleasure with other like minded bi peeps, I would hope no one would intend to do harm to me or anyone else, and if they where I would imagine thay would have quite a suprise in store for them

I'm just concerned...

Inviting someone you don't know into your space(your cabin) is risky. For your health and wealth.

What you do is up to you.

When I meet up with a new person I do it in a safe public place. That insures their health and safety and mine as well. If we like each other then we can take that next step.

This is an open and free site. It could be almost anyone.

Again, all this is up to you.

mikey3000
Aug 17, 2011, 8:00 PM
I think it would be a great way to meet new friends. I'd love to go but I'm too damn far away. Good luck and have fun.

Gearbox
Aug 17, 2011, 8:32 PM
I live on a mountain. I know what goes on with mountain folk. So I'd be there if I could.:tongue:

When I meet up with a new person I do it in a safe public place. That insures their health and safety and mine as well. If we like each other then we can take that next step.
Ted Bundy was a very attractive charming fellow.:eek:

Diva667
Aug 17, 2011, 8:50 PM
I live on a mountain. I know what goes on with mountain folk. So I'd be there if I could.:tongue:

Ted Bundy was a very attractive charming fellow.:eek:

That's exactly what I'm saying. I hear Jeffery Dahmer had his own place, too...

Gearbox
Aug 19, 2011, 6:15 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying. I hear Jeffery Dahmer had his own place, too...
:bigrin:

love1234
Aug 20, 2011, 1:49 AM

Ted Bundy was a very attractive charming fellow.:eek:Ted Bundy would have known better than to mess with me!! I would have snaped his neck like twig.

love1234
Aug 20, 2011, 1:59 AM
I'm just concerned...

Inviting someone you don't know into your space(your cabin) is risky. For your health and wealth.

What you do is up to you.

This is an open and free site. It could be almost anyone.

Again, all this is up to you. Most people do not keep wealth at camp in woods. If they do it is buried in ground near by.

We are going this weekend to pool party at peoples house we have never met. If we get bad vibe we don't go in or leave. They are on different site and have many people state that they are fun and they like them. Maybe something like that could be put on this site where if you meet someone and they are ok and fun you can leave feed back about them?

love1234
Aug 20, 2011, 2:08 AM
Hello Friends,
I am headed to my little mountain hideaway this weekend and would love to entertain some like minded folks for a night of steaks on the grill, Cock tails on the big private deck and let the clothes fall where they may and the pleasure be for all. If your intrested drop me a note and lets exchange details and plan a fun sensual adventure in the mountains:bipride:
I have never looked that part of Georgia over and we would love to see it sometime.
Its just so far even from kind of Northern western Florida. I hate driving through Atlanta and doing it twice well we would need to spend a week or longer to do that:-)