PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting with random guys

biste
Aug 17, 2011, 2:54 AM
Quote from something I posted elsewhere a few days ago:

So Ive been in relationships with girls for the past ten years and I am attracted to them. Ive always been interested in guys too but always told myself I'd never act on it. I dont know what got into me but a couple weeks ago I hooked up with a guy I met through craigslist personals. Then the next day another guy. Then a few days later another guy. Then last night ANOTHER guy. So within the last couple weeks Ive had sex with 4 guys. Am I crazy? Do you know how dangerous/risky it is to meet random strangers looking for sex on the internet? I should, but I think thats what made it exciting. The guy from last night was really cool and we've decided to become friends. He was like me, a newbie wanting to try it out. Now that Ive found a friend, I can experiment and explore without risking getting murdered by a weirdo from the internet.. Lol

Anyone else have an experience like this?
On Sunday I had another session with my new friend and it was amazing. So much passion and excitement. I dont know if it was the best sex I ever had but it was up there. I can't stop thinking about it & wanting more. Maybe tomorrow we'll get together again.

LastGent
Aug 17, 2011, 2:39 PM
Why can't this happen to me? I've been in rut for a week and blip.

Gearbox
Aug 17, 2011, 5:41 PM
Quote from something I posted elsewhere a few days ago:

On Sunday I had another session with my new friend and it was amazing. So much passion and excitement. I dont know if it was the best sex I ever had but it was up there. I can't stop thinking about it & wanting more. Maybe tomorrow we'll get together again.
Good for you!! Sex should always be that way.;)

elian
Aug 17, 2011, 8:56 PM
Unfortunately for me, I've had a hard time with sex and trust issues growing up, I THOUGHT I had worked through all of that, I THOUGHT I had a lot of self confidence but when I meet someone they immediately ask about sex and it seems like all of those old feelings come flooding back. I'm not used to being controlled by hormones, it's scary and a little painful not wanting to be hurt again.

I have to say, Void is/was a wonderful friend and partner - now he is starting on a new chapter of his life and is even further away..I sure do miss him sometimes and wish him well. I bet he probably won't want to say but he really is a sweet guy with a generous heart..patience makes all the difference in the world.

mikey3000
Aug 17, 2011, 9:25 PM
I had no idea you and Void were partners. And I'm sorry you parted ways. It's tough, I know.

ubetcha
Aug 17, 2011, 9:28 PM
You have been VERY fortunate! I haven't been with ANYONE in a loooooooong time, male or female. I would love to find someone (or two :bigrin:) to be "friends" with. I just haven't been as lucky in connecting as you have.

I am also in the "bay area". If you would like to chat, send me a note!

elian
Aug 17, 2011, 10:17 PM
I had no idea you and Void were partners. And I'm sorry you parted ways. It's tough, I know.

I'm not entirely sure we have, at least I still love him but 6 hours is a long drive to visit to be PHYSICALLY intimate anyway. I hope he still knows how much he means to me anyway - think about him a lot.

saarilothar
Aug 18, 2011, 1:01 AM
Yikes! This thread is an inspiration to hopefully find someone I can explore with. Am very excited. Thank you, gentlemen, for being so open with your ideas!

all the best!

biste
Aug 27, 2011, 2:46 AM
We've messed around a few more times and its all good. :)

I just cant get him to let me top. He'll let me slide around the outside but not go inside. Lol..
I dont see what the problem is, Ive let him top me and his thing is way thicker than mine is.
I guess I'll just have to wait until he is more comfortable.

goldenfinger
Aug 27, 2011, 3:56 AM
Random guys=random outcum

In a funny mood today:eek:

biggerjim69
Aug 27, 2011, 9:00 AM
Planned random sex is very addictive. You are always looking for the next thrill.

Realist
Aug 27, 2011, 9:11 AM
I can understand your being excited and ready to explore, but personally, I would NEVER have sex with anyone I didn't know well and trust, completely!

Even in my youth, long before Aids, I was like that. Venereal diseases were known then, too.........they just weren't so life-threatening.

By having sex with strangers, you are playing a cruel form of Russian Roulette.

It can be some time before you are aware of an illness, too. Meanwhile, you may be sharing with others.

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but if I were you, I'd get tested, soon!

NjbiGuy01
Aug 27, 2011, 11:23 AM
I can understand your being excited and ready to explore, but personally, I would NEVER have sex with anyone I didn't know well and trust, completely! Even in my youth, long before Aids, I was like that. Venereal diseases were known then, too.........they just weren't so life-threatening. By having sex with strangers, you are playing a cruel form of Russian Roulette. It can be some time before you are aware of an illness, too. Meanwhile, you may be sharing with others. I hate to be a spoil-sport, but if I were you, I'd get tested, soon!

In the late 70's (maybe 75 or 76) I played 2 maybe 3 times at glory holes. It was a phenomenal rush, but seems not long after they started talking about "this disease that affected gay and bi men or IV drug users", which later became AIDS. It's not really talked about much, and there are lots of people who have speculated about what the risks truly are of giving or receiving oral, and even the risk with a condom that might break or oral/anal contact.

Does random sex give a rush ? It sure can. I found as I grew older and more mature that I wanted to know the people I was fucking, whether a guy girl or couple. It mattered to me that we liked one another, and could have an intelligent conversation before or after sex, and that hopefully we would all be honest about our health and sexual activities. The only remaining fear is people that don't know their own status ! You assume you are clean, but how many people are tested and know for certain....

drugstore cowboy
Aug 27, 2011, 11:44 AM
I can understand your being excited and ready to explore, but personally, I would NEVER have sex with anyone I didn't know well and trust, completely! Even in my youth, long before Aids, I was like that. Venereal diseases were known then, too.........they just weren't so life-threatening. By having sex with strangers, you are playing a cruel form of Russian Roulette. It can be some time before you are aware of an illness, too. Meanwhile, you may be sharing with others. I hate to be a spoil-sport, but if I were you, I'd get tested, soon!

There's such a thing as having safer/safe sex perhaps you've heard of it?

You can have safer/safe sex with someone who has an STD or even HIV or full blown AIDS and if you have safer/safe sex correctly you're not going to get infected.

Or are you into pretending that it's the mid 1980s and that AIDS is new?

slipnslide
Aug 27, 2011, 1:41 PM
There's such a thing as having safer/safe sex perhaps you've heard of it?

You can have safer/safe sex with someone who has an STD or even HIV or full blown AIDS and if you have safer/safe sex correctly you're not going to get infected.

Or are you into pretending that it's the mid 1980s and that AIDS is new?

Knowing your partner, their history, their status > putting all your faith in a condom

There is no reason to be having random sex. Zero.

Aug 27, 2011, 2:18 PM
I have to agree with Realist. You have to really know someone well these days. You're basically putting your life in their hands. Lotta trust involved.

biairborne
Aug 31, 2011, 12:17 PM
i had the same thing back in july wife was out a town for three weeks so i decided to go with the impulse of fulfilling my fantasy with another guy so i searched on craigslist and all of a sudden i hooked up with 5 guys in 6 days and damn was it fun. now all i want is a straight acting friend with benefits

apriliasxv
Aug 31, 2011, 5:50 PM
I've hooked up with a bunch of guys from craigslist. I have received numerous blow jobs from them but every time I return the favor I insist they are covered

sylar
Aug 31, 2011, 6:36 PM
I haven't sucked a cock in over 3 years. I want to so badly. I'm thinking of going to an adult movie theater and finding someone to play with but the one time i tried that there were mostly old guys in it and I had no desire to do anything with any of them.

biste
Sep 18, 2011, 3:15 AM

I just cant get him to let me top. He'll let me slide around the outside but not go inside. Lol..
I dont see what the problem is, Ive let him top me and his thing is way thicker than mine is.
Still no luck. He has started giving me blow jobs and he refused to do that before. He is starting to come out of his shell.
He and I are opposites, when I wanted to try guys, I did it all within the first couple sessions. Lol

Planned random sex is very addictive. You are always looking for the next thrill.
No it isnt. Its still makes me nervous. Im glad I found a good guy out of all this.

I can understand your being excited and ready to explore, but personally, I would NEVER have sex with anyone I didn't know well and trust, completely!

Even in my youth, long before Aids, I was like that. Venereal diseases were known then, too.........they just weren't so life-threatening.

By having sex with strangers, you are playing a cruel form of Russian Roulette.

It can be some time before you are aware of an illness, too. Meanwhile, you may be sharing with others.

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but if I were you, I'd get tested, soon!
You are not a spoil-sport. Im smart enough to realize all that before hand but impulsive enough to live a little and do something crazy. :tong:

i had the same thing back in july wife was out a town for three weeks so i decided to go with the impulse of fulfilling my fantasy with another guy so i searched on craigslist and all of a sudden i hooked up with 5 guys in 6 days and damn was it fun. now all i want is a straight acting friend with benefits
Yeah sounds like what I did. Luckily one of them turned into a friend with benefits. I really care for him a lot and like him as a person. :)

biairborne
Oct 3, 2011, 4:54 AM
would love to find a straight acting guy for a friends with benefits guy you got lucky with your hookup

drugstore cowboy
Dec 21, 2011, 4:46 PM

Why all the fear? Don't you know about safer sex? You can have safer sex with someone who has an STD or even who is HIV+ and you won't get infected if you do it correctly.

You missed out on A LOT of hot, fun, and satisfying sex by being such a prude before HIV/AIDS.

Do you even read your own posts? They're full of dangerous misinformation and you're acting like this is the very early 80s and AIDS has just been discovered.

BiDaveDtown
Dec 21, 2011, 5:52 PM

Not everyone wants to get fucked. I've never been fucked and it's not something I ever want to do with a man or with anyone at all. When I was single and dating and sexually active with men before I was married I would meet men who wanted to give me anal sex and I told them no thanks.

WTF is up with some of these replies? It's 2011, going to be 2012 you should know by now how to have safer sex.

dafydd
Dec 21, 2011, 7:50 PM
I've gone off sex.

Dj019
Dec 21, 2011, 10:25 PM
I just posted for the first time on Craigslist. Kinda interested to see what's out there but def nervous abt it all. I really just want a hook up to come from it. Your situation would be perfect!!!

Hephaestion
Dec 22, 2011, 1:44 AM
As one or two have pointed out it is 'safer sex'. However, it is still not 100% safe.

There are those who understand the term 'risk' and those who just bury their heads in the sand, probably whilst presenting for 'unatural practice'.

Overall? I agree with Realist on this one.

slipnslide
Dec 22, 2011, 4:56 PM
I've gone off sex.

Me too. Decided it just wasn't worth it. What's your reason?

jem_is_bi
Dec 22, 2011, 11:39 PM
Nothing in life is risk free.
You have to goals, including what your sexual life will be. Then, you do what you can to achieve your goals with a realistic assessment of the risks.

dafydd
Dec 24, 2011, 12:01 PM
Me too. Decided it just wasn't worth it. What's your reason?

It doesn't feel natural anymore, is the short answer. The long one would require its own thread.

D

slipnslide
Dec 27, 2011, 6:10 PM
It doesn't feel natural anymore, is the short answer. The long one would require its own thread.

D

Interesting. I found that sex was starting to feel like wasted effort. Honestly, what does one really get from it?

LionTamer7
Dec 28, 2011, 4:35 AM
Here's my take on random sex:

I'm still a closet bi IRL because I feel I'm not ready to have quite a few things change in my life right now. Also, I probably live in the smallest town in terms of how far and fast gossip spreads, so even if I have fun with people who are already out in my town, it's watercooler talk by morning. So in this case, random encounters are all I'd have save for masturbation (which is fine and dandy until it's time to get real; like now).

However, as a student in the healthcare field, safety should always be paired with sex, and that always includes history and protection. If you have both, you're golden and can f*** like bunnies til the sun goes down. Yet I don't think that the lack of history should exclude sex entirely. Protection, yes! History is (imo) a great assurance.

I'm hoping that somehow I can experience this firsthand and be able to get back to you on this; but given how slow things have been going, don't hold your breath.