PDA

View Full Version : fantasies of oral sex in a pool or by a pool..

PrettyFlowingGown
Aug 16, 2011, 5:43 PM
I'm very fond of kissing, and giving/receiving oral in a pool or poolside. something very sexy about it. was watching a few lesbian dvds of girls giving oral and nipple sucking by a pool or in a pool, and i suggested it to a cd freind who i'm seeing casually. he has'nt got a private pool, but we are planning going holidays in sept. together and we'd love to give it a try late at night or early in the morning while no ones around. i'd love to spread his legs by the pool, and suck him long and hard. beautiful feeling.

drugstore cowboy
Aug 16, 2011, 11:48 PM
What about showers or in a bath?

PrettyFlowingGown
Aug 17, 2011, 5:50 PM
i've done it in the shower a few times with my cd freind, we love it, but something more sexy and risque about doing it in a pool.

jimisbi
Aug 17, 2011, 9:47 PM
I've never done it anywhere near a pool, but I'd sure like to. It would be even more of a turn-on if there was an audience. It would be really hot to be able to alternate giving oral to a man and a woman at the same time with an audience watching. My fantasy is that other guys watching get so horny that they move into a position where I can suck their cocks too.

bityme
Aug 17, 2011, 11:36 PM
I'm very fond of kissing, and giving/receiving oral in a pool or poolside. something very sexy about it. was watching a few lesbian dvds of girls giving oral and nipple sucking by a pool or in a pool, and i suggested it to a cd freind who i'm seeing casually. he has'nt got a private pool, but we are planning going holidays in sept. together and we'd love to give it a try late at night or early in the morning while no ones around. i'd love to spread his legs by the pool, and suck him long and hard. beautiful feeling.

Both pools and Jacuzzis are great! I have some friends with a private, secluded pool and they occasionally have small parties that usually turn into orgies. All the action seems to originate with everyone naked in the pool and it often feels as though the heated pool gets warmer as the party progresses.

I don't have a Jacuzzi, but an establishment near me rents private rooms with a sauna and Jacuzzi. I gone with singles, couples, and small groups and had wonderful times. Nothing like a chilled bottle of wine, good conversation, a hot Jacuzzi, and even hotter sex.

You might check out some of the hotels near you. There are often some that have in-room Jacuzzis. I'm sure you would enjoy the experience.

Pappy

BiCplAz
Aug 18, 2011, 3:55 PM
Take a look at our pics. My wife eating another woman by the pool and me having sex with my friend's wife in the pool. We love sex by or in our pool. In fact next weekend we are having a bi swinger pool party at our house.

innaminka
Aug 19, 2011, 4:46 AM
jacuzzi's are great for toes .......... 'nuff said!:female::female:

Pool sex is overrated - water is NOT a lubricant. And seeing the little swimmers clouding the pool water just as the kids come ........., :eek:

Whatever floats your boat, really.

Jobelorocks
Aug 19, 2011, 10:55 AM

Pool sex is overrated - water is NOT a lubricant. And seeing the little swimmers clouding the pool water just as the kids come ........., :eek:

Water sure isn't a lubricant. I just find it annoying to have sex in water.

Darkside2009
Aug 19, 2011, 4:04 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of all those little swimmers with their swimming caps and goggles, there is always one, map and compass in hand saying, 'Hold on Lads, I think we're swimming in the wrong direction.'

merboi
Sep 6, 2011, 6:38 PM
I love underwater sex, in pools or open water. Oral is wonderful when holding your breath, giving or receiving. Breathholding doe smake orgasms more intense! And if you use scuba, the play can last a long time...

JennyKent
Sep 23, 2011, 1:32 AM
I don't have yet experience having oral sex in a pool but I think it is really exciting and for sure couples will enjoy this experience. But I don't if having sex in a pool is also good or has bad effect.

69luvr
Sep 29, 2011, 3:29 PM

I have had this experience and loved it. my next door neighbor came to my pool and we were wrestling in a friendly manner. I noticed his hand brush by my cock. i reciprocated and we both got aroused. Soon I had that lucious rod deep into my throat under water. I realized I could not stay down for long so we went to the shallow end of the pool and I finished what I started! he did too and we have done each other for years now.

keefer201
Sep 30, 2011, 4:00 AM
One of my first bi experiences was in my pool at night. No one was at home so me and my next door neighbor went skinny dipping. It started out with me giving him head while under water....and ended with him sitting on the railing as I sucked his hard cock until he shot his load down my throat. Very exciting experience.

Realist
Sep 30, 2011, 6:56 AM
I had my first orgasm ever, when an older neighbor sucked me off, while I was sitting on the rim of his pool. It was just one day after my 14th birthday and the experience was explosive, to say the least. Since then, water has been a very erotic thing for me.

My first wife and I used to have sex in a lake, often. Even though she was a prolific lubricator, if we were too active, the water would wash away her wetness. We found it best to refrain from deep in and out fucking. Once inserted, we stayed close to maintain that depth. It prolonged our orgasms and made them incredibly intense.

Anal sex works pretty well, if you prepare your lover's anus and your cock with Vaseline, before entering the water

Boats
Sep 30, 2011, 9:27 AM
Alot of the comments for this post have been about next door neigbors in the pools giving and getting blojobs.What I want to know is, "Where the Hell are my Neigbors"
:2cents::2cents::2cents:

Realist
Sep 30, 2011, 10:28 AM
Boats,

Remember the real estate secret to the finding the best place for a home...it's Location, Location, Location!

Being in the right place, at the right time, is how it works!

Who knows? You might have been in the right location, but didn't know it!

merboi
Nov 1, 2011, 2:49 PM
Had some underwater thrills with a friend in his pool last week. We wore nothing but masks, and shared a single scuba tank that rested on the bottom.