PDA

View Full Version : older men

yallt39
Aug 15, 2011, 11:27 PM
I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please. :male:

eddy10
Aug 16, 2011, 1:17 AM
Try www.silverdaddies.com

pepperjack
Aug 16, 2011, 2:03 AM
Try www.silverdaddies.com

I'm also on silverdaddies; have had a certain amount of success on that site; like their galleries; don't consider myself a dirty old man; I'm still seen as physically attractive by both men & women; had a sexually desirable younger woman flirt w/me at work tonite; said she she didn't even want to guess my age; by now , I can definitely recognize the signals, cues; got to admit, the age is becoming more of a barrier. was viewed by several women( one of whom I had before) a straight( supposedly, I know better now), a bi & gay guy on another site; I can't imagine 10 sexless years in a marriage; I'm too free-spirited.

Kindheart
Aug 16, 2011, 5:01 AM
I agree try silver dadies, I have met 4 guys since April and hope to make it a 5th tonight, wish me luck. Age is not a barrier as long as you don't aim to high. Be as broad as you can in selecting an age group and don't expect success every time. I was also in a sexless marriage and we parted a year ago, since then I have had the best sex of my life. Believe me there are genuine guys out there.

elian
Aug 16, 2011, 6:16 AM
FYI, when I picked the first male I wanted to seriously date I made sure he was older, in his 60's - I specifically didn't want an 18 year old because when you're 18 you really don't have a lot of experience and you don't know what you want.

As it turns out age really DOES matter because for example the 60-something year old was frustrated and thought that women should not be allowed to drive. I tried to be respectful because he turned out to be a Vietnam vet with (what I believe to be) some PTSD symptoms (aversion to loud noise, etc.) I tried to explain to him that a person doesn't ASK to be born female, the same way a person doesn't ASK to be born gay..but he still seemed reluctant.

Because of these deep differences we never did really develop a romantic attachment, and he isn't as interested in sex as he was when he was younger, but - he has turned out to be a good friend of mine who tells me all about what it was like to come out and be gay in the 1970's. We go for hikes and sometimes other trips.. in the end it was a good thing I think.

wrbi01
Aug 16, 2011, 9:17 AM
I personally like older men. I have found that the ones younger than me are mostly still just in the "I havent decided if Im Bisexual" mode and once they get theirs they are no longer intrested. I like the idea of being with a man who has had a little more experience and can tell me what he wants and likes. I have had luck finding older men with my adultfriendfinders.com account.

Gearbox
Aug 16, 2011, 2:50 PM
I'm on Silverdaddies too.:bigrin:
Not met anybody on there due to my location. But some of those 60+yo's could use me as a Human sex toy any time!:tongue:

Being 63 is NO problem as long as your in good shape!

tenni
Aug 16, 2011, 3:04 PM
I'm on Silverdaddies too.:bigrin:
Not met anybody on there due to my location. But some of those 60+yo's could use me as a Human sex toy any time!:tongue:

hmm Gear's slutty side ?
flirtatious side?....
both....? (probably :)

(kid'n Gear)..:tong:

Gearbox
Aug 16, 2011, 5:14 PM
hmm Gear's slutty side ?
flirtatious side?....
both....? (probably :)

(kid'n Gear)..:tong:
:bigrin: I'm a total flirty slut! It balances out my Saintly side quite well.;)
(Working on my Saintly side!)

mwmrichva
Aug 16, 2011, 5:35 PM
I have found that as I get older it is harder to find someone to meet with, I'm not looking for one night stands but want a "regular" friend and have not had much luck the last few years. I also find that a lot of the older guys want young guys to meet with, I prefer guys around my own age.

drugstore cowboy
Aug 16, 2011, 11:54 PM
I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please. :male:

Don't cheat on your wife.

jtisbi
Sep 1, 2011, 11:37 AM
I've always been attracted to older men and women, but prefer for my first experience to with a 50+ married man and his wife.

romer
Sep 5, 2011, 2:38 PM
I concur with most said here. Being in that older group and almost no luck in finding feeders I have to just enjoy the various sites and await someone in need of relief and not choosey.

bikurinpa
Nov 20, 2011, 6:59 PM
I been trying to find a man who is 45+ and here in central pa, it is very hard to find, meaning find one for a friend with benefits and decent, no one time hookups.

jem_is_bi
Nov 20, 2011, 9:39 PM
My experience on this site has been, almost no interest in me after I turned 60. That OK. I am still happy, healthy and physically fit and most important; I am much more aware of how wonderful the gift of life is than when I was a young man.

mikey3000
Nov 20, 2011, 10:17 PM
Don't cheat on your wife. Oh Fuck! Here we go again. Dude, give it a break already. Go park your Halo'd ass in the corner and don't judge. You don't even know if he's cheating and it's none of your business. :2cents:

Darkside2009
Nov 20, 2011, 10:38 PM
Oh Fuck! Here we go again. Dude, give it a break already. Go park your Halo'd ass in the corner and don't judge. You don't even know if he's cheating and it's none of your business. :2cents:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you will find that post to which you refer is an old one, from back in August.

As for Drugstore, I haven't seen him around lately, so I assumed he had left, I had been told he had been banned, so he probably will not see your response to his post.

bigi56
Nov 20, 2011, 11:24 PM
Personally, I'm 62 and, like you, I'm hornier than I was when I was 16. It's fun to suck a cock and get yours sucked in return, but everybody is a little scared by the weirdos and the diseases out there. So you need to be careful and know your partner. You find the right one and it can be great.

nicco413
Nov 21, 2011, 12:30 AM
i am 63 -widowed 2 years ago after 37 years together 35 married- we were/are both bisexual, me from a tender age and we found she too when a younger workmate stayed over.
we did occasionally swing but had a very fulfilling, no holes barred sex life and since her death i have made friends with swingers locally and i often entertain mf couples or singles of both sexes and also host parties.
my libido is high, i often find getting hard takes longer, i dont shoot the volume i used to, but i last longer and can still cum 2-3 times.
i have always made my lover's-of either gender-pleasure first.
what is annoying is that many swingers specify an age range limit- they are missing a lot of fun! this is compensated by the people in teens or twenties who seek an older person for their relaxed style and experienced lovemaking.
ages at my parties range from 18-70

12voltman59
Nov 21, 2011, 1:20 PM
The OP has not been around in over a month now----wonder if he will be coming back.

Hopefully Drugstore Cowboy is gone----I had put him on ignore status ages ago----it is something that either that as a group--those who we could call "trolls" seem to come up with names like of this sort----and also make comments that seem the same--like dissing people for cheating, cannot admit that they are really gay and not bi and other comments that seem to have a certain theme

I really think that many of these "new people" are not new----and are not different ones--but could be the same person that has dogged this site again and again for years now.

Here is the list I have of people I have put on ignore over the past few years---a few of them are clearly different people--but with some of them--does anyone detect a similar sort of pattern in the names that I do?

AdamKadmon43
am8am8
Ardhanari
azirish
BadBoyBilly
bisexual Bill
Bret LA
BrotherJack
cornholejoe
CumSloppyHole
DanniNeels
drugstore cowboy
GayAZN
HornedUpRam
hot_fun_summertime
isuck and swallow

IwannaFUCKALLNIGHT
JudeQuinn
L3st4t
LetMeHitItFromThBack
MasterBenson
matutum
MoneeGirl
MusicTennisFood
OurWayToFall
PlacentaJuan
QueerandLoathing
roughandgruffplay
SodomandGomorrahShow
suckthebloated
ThatSubliminalKid
white rabbit

Realist
Nov 21, 2011, 3:51 PM
Volty,

I have several of the same ones on my ignore list, too. Some I've never seen, but you've been here longer than me.

Older:

My first orgasmic experience was with an older man. I was lucky to have found the most gentle, kind, and compassionate person possible, to share my first time with. I had just turned 14 and he was 60-something.

Over the years I had several relationships with older men and women. I never had a bad experience with any of them. My only less-than-satsifactory M/M relationship was with a guy slightly younger than me.

elian
Nov 21, 2011, 5:41 PM
I love older men too.. :)

Seanrtn
Nov 21, 2011, 6:02 PM
Visit me, I LOVE older men!

jem_is_bi
Nov 21, 2011, 10:44 PM
The OP has not been around in over a month now----wonder if he will be coming back.

Hopefully Drugstore Cowboy is gone----I had put him on ignore status ages ago----it is something that either that as a group--those who we could call "trolls" seem to come up with names like of this sort----and also make comments that seem the same--like dissing people for cheating, cannot admit that they are really gay and not bi and other comments that seem to have a certain theme

I really think that many of these "new people" are not new----and are not different ones--but could be the same person that has dogged this site again and again for years now.

Here is the list I have of people I have put on ignore over the past few years---a few of them are clearly different people--but with some of them--does anyone detect a similar sort of pattern in the names that I do?

AdamKadmon43
am8am8
Ardhanari
azirish
BadBoyBilly
bisexual Bill
Bret LA
BrotherJack
cornholejoe
CumSloppyHole
DanniNeels
drugstore cowboy
GayAZN
HornedUpRam
hot_fun_summertime
isuck and swallow

IwannaFUCKALLNIGHT
JudeQuinn
L3st4t
LetMeHitItFromThBack
MasterBenson
matutum
MoneeGirl
MusicTennisFood
OurWayToFall
PlacentaJuan
QueerandLoathing
roughandgruffplay
SodomandGomorrahShow
suckthebloated
ThatSubliminalKid
white rabbit

I sort of understand why you have an ignore list. However, I like to know the opinions and thoughts of all, even those I believed to be mean and spiteful. While many on this list may fit this negative discription, some contributions of a few people on this list made me smile.

mikey3000
Nov 21, 2011, 10:44 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you will find that post to which you refer is an old one, from back in August.

As for Drugstore, I haven't seen him around lately, so I assumed he had left, I had been told he had been banned, so he probably will not see your response to his post.

:eek: Whoops! I shouldda looked at that date. Thanks.

And to Drugstore Cowboy, TAKE THAT! and don't come back! :tong:

Canticle
Dec 13, 2011, 2:22 PM
Jem, I can assure you that Adam was not any of the other names and was never a ''troll''....but he did use other names here and I could tell it was him, without even a post...here and on other sites. Brother Jack was not any of the other names either, nor was she...or I...a ''troll''...just an angry...at the time and opinionated (still am), woman. Likewise, Brother Jack and Adam, were two separate people...one in the States and one in England. The one in England tended to tell the truth...yet it's amazing how people will believe the lies in anothers lines of type. No matter, I'm over that now...still working through the pain...but, as many, who I count as friends, here, had hoped....I'm coming out the other side. The BJ name was one that was not especially chosen. It was the first thing that came into my head..a character from some long forgotten film. I have had some very odd email addresses, in the past....I have a vivid imagination. I would never use vulgar words as a name and funnily enough, neither would Adam, as it's not his way and certainly not mine. I don't believe in 'trolls''....just the three billy goats gruff....and I always...on any site, post to the view typed, not who the person maybe. Lets face it.....lines of type can make us anything we want to be, on line....and some people, even step away from reality. I never do that.

Hope everyone is keeping well......I don't get to pass by as much as I used to.......time flies by, when one is talking to a person, who makes one laugh, but I never forget about anyone here...some good people here...very good people.

Canticle
Dec 13, 2011, 2:32 PM
And Jem, 60 is a perfect age for a man. I've always liked older men....trouble is, I'm older, too, these days...even if I am still 23 at heart.

jem_is_bi
Dec 13, 2011, 10:26 PM
And Jem, 60 is a perfect age for a man. I've always liked older men....trouble is, I'm older, too, these days...even if I am still 23 at heart.

Please stay 23 at heart.
That is what I like most in those of my age that are.
It always make me smile when I meet someone like that.
I am so fortunate I have a career that requries me to be that way.

drugstore cowboy
Dec 13, 2011, 10:46 PM
Oh Fuck! Here we go again. Dude, give it a break already. Go park your Halo'd ass in the corner and don't judge. You don't even know if he's cheating and it's none of your business. :2cents:

Did you even read the original post? He said how his wife isn't having sex with him and he has "needs that are not being met".

People are giving him advice how to cheat, instead of telling him how he should either talk to his wife and see if she'll let him have male sexual partners, or just get a divorce and end the marriage and relationship if he's just going to cheat on her.

twntexas
Dec 13, 2011, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE=yallt39;207409]I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please. :male:[/QUOT

I didnt have sex with my late wife for her last 3 years so I've got a little bit of an idea what you've been through. At 62 I know too how hard it is to find someone to hook up with. If your ever in the San Antonio area I'd be more than happy to help you with those needs :-)

jabor60
Dec 14, 2011, 1:13 AM
I am 68 and have used Silverdaddies for the past four years. Not only have I used it as a site to meet like minded older men, but I have established a couple of friendships and non-sexual activity partners. Last week I met a gentleman from Phoenix and enjoyed the encounter. I have also been married for 45 years and my wife is currently confined to an assisted care facility due to chronically debilitating health issues. I believe I meet my obligations to her and my family, but still need to seek sexual release and pleasure.

Canticle
Dec 14, 2011, 6:51 AM
Please stay 23 at heart.
That is what I like most in those of my age that are.
It always make me smile when I meet someone like that.
I am so fortunate I have a career that requries me to be that way.

I will....23 was my best year.....however, it's nice to have a little more wisdom...the wisdom which comes with maturity, for most people...but grow old gracefully....no way...more like gracefully disgraceful....LOL.

bullhead69
Dec 14, 2011, 2:53 PM
try putting a bit of info in your profile.

pepperjack
Dec 14, 2011, 7:27 PM
Turned 59 today & had a very good birthday! Temp was almost 60, felt like a spring day; got off work early, enjoyed going downtown, doing some shopping. Got lucky & found some thermal undies at half price. Got a free 6-pack of Amberbock Lager because of a scanning error, one of which I'm getting ready to enjoy when I slide into my hot epsom salt bath( very soothing for body aches; my job is very physically demanding). Still lean, tapered, muscled & stronger than my younger co-workers. Arrived home to a plethora of happy birthday e-mails from complete strangers on a Christian site I'm on. But the real gift is that I'm still alive to see this day; got angina, a symptom of heart disease; been dealing with excruciating chest pains since I was 19. Had attacks prior 2 days on the job; think that isn't scary on the eve of your 59th birthday? Every time I have one it's like staring death in the face & wondering, is this the one that's finally going to develop into a fullblown heart attack? But I'm a happy, content man right now & I feel good! Gonna slip into that hot bath with my amberbock & then enjoy some bbq turkey burgers.:smilies15

Darkside2009
Dec 14, 2011, 8:45 PM
Turned 59 today & had a very good birthday! Temp was almost 60, felt like a spring day; got off work early, enjoyed going downtown, doing some shopping. Got lucky & found some thermal undies at half price. Got a free 6-pack of Amberbock Lager because of a scanning error, one of which I'm getting ready to enjoy when I slide into my hot epsom salt bath( very soothing for body aches; my job is very physically demanding). Still lean, tapered, muscled & stronger than my younger co-workers. Arrived home to a plethora of happy birthday e-mails from complete strangers on a Christian site I'm on. But the real gift is that I'm still alive to see this day; got angina, a symptom of heart disease; been dealing with excruciating chest pains since I was 19. Had attacks prior 2 days on the job; think that isn't scary on the eve of your 59th birthday? Every time I have one it's like staring death in the face & wondering, is this the one that's finally going to develop into a fullblown heart attack? But I'm a happy, content man right now & I feel good! Gonna slip into that hot bath with my amberbock & then enjoy some bbq turkey burgers.:smilies15

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you have a very happy birthday, and many more of them. Take care of yourself. God Bless.

jem_is_bi
Dec 14, 2011, 9:34 PM
I will....23 was my best year.....however, it's nice to have a little more wisdom...the wisdom which comes with maturity, for most people...but grow old gracefully....no way...more like gracefully disgraceful....LOL.

Leave the discrasceful part off. Just go forward with the wisdom to have more good times.
The gift of life is SOO WONDERFUL! 21 was my best year AND, even better, it was so perfect that I knew it was never going to be better while it was happening!!!
So, while I have up times and down times, I am so happy with all that I have had to the privilege to experience.
I hope the same for you.

jem_is_bi
Dec 14, 2011, 9:36 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you have a very happy birthday, and many more of them. Take care of yourself. God Bless.

Life after 60 can be great and very rewarding. Go for it!

pepperjack
Dec 14, 2011, 10:13 PM

It's been a really good day Darkside; I like u on here because u seem to reinforce my opinions. I feel like we're kindred spirits.:)

Long Duck Dong
Dec 14, 2011, 10:24 PM
hugs pepper, gives ya a long, deep kiss... and whispers happy birthday... may it not be candles you have to blow....... out..... :tong::tong::tong:

pepperjack
Dec 14, 2011, 10:56 PM
hugs pepper, gives ya a long, deep kiss... and whispers happy birthday... may it not be candles you have to blow....... out..... :tong::tong::tong:

Thanx, LDD; U & I also previously connected.:)

Realist
Dec 15, 2011, 10:33 AM
I've really enjoyed most of the posts in this thread and I can relate to each, in similar ways.

So far, I think I'm the oldest poster, here. At 71, I naturally look back and, although I tend to reflect mostly on the good times and ignore the bad ones, all-in-all, I've had a great life.

I'm also in one of my most remarkable eras, now. I'm loved and love a wonderful bisexual lady. I have the freedom to be myself, while being able to be honest and open with my lover. What rules I have are those I imposed on myself; I'm not living under anyone's thumb. It's taken a long time to get to this point, mostly because of my own inabilities to accept myself...and be myself, but I'm gonna make the best out of what time I have.

I think that joining this site was a positive turning point in my life and I appreciate most of the members, who shared so much with me.

12voltman59
Dec 15, 2011, 11:57 AM
To the topic at hand--I too sing the praises of getting with "older men."

I can tell ya--it is sure worth doing for many reasons like the fact that even if they cannot always sexually perform in the way they might have when they were young---they can do things that make up for that--and then there is the matter that they are often much more interesting than someone who is very young to talk to since they have so much life experience to share with anyone who will listen.

I sure do recommend that a guy of any age to get with guys older than themselves.

jem_is_bi
Dec 15, 2011, 9:02 PM
To the topic at hand--I too sing the praises of getting with "older men."

I can tell ya--it is sure worth doing for many reasons like the fact that even if they cannot always sexually perform in the way they might have when they were young---they can do things that make up for that--and then there is the matter that they are often much more interesting than someone who is very young to talk to since they have so much life experience to share with anyone who will listen.

I sure do recommend that a guy of any age to get with guys older than themselves.

Most of that may be true for some old men. But, if your 20 - 40 something, I am (eventually, almost certainly) too old for you. I so often wish that was not true and can still can perform very well. Are you comfortable with that? Then, an older man may be great for you.
I am happy with who I am and want the same for you.

Realist
Dec 15, 2011, 10:21 PM
Jem, I have thought that way too.

Soon after I joined this site, in Oct 2008...after lurking here for a while...a female member, who is much younger than myself, began writing me privately.

I enjoyed her thought process and the fact she is bisexual, too, but made every effort not to insinuate any interest. (Even though I'd had older lovers in my youth...I felt my experiences were a fluke....and never thought the roles would ever be reversed, when I became an older person)

Like you, I thought there could be no possible way she'd be attracted to me. Hell, I'm 33 years older than her!

After writing for a couple of months, we decided to meet, face-to-face, for coffee and conversation.

It was love at first sight for me, but I kept my feelings to myself. Amazingly, she felt the same way...my age didn't enter the equation!

Soon we consummated our relationship. At that first meeting, we agreed to be totally honest and open with each other. I told her I had a male lover; she was OK with that. She didn't have a female lover, then, but I agreed that I'd be OK with it, if she did.

Since then, we've both been more compatible than I'd ever been with any lover of either gender, ever. It helps that neither of us are jealous and hold views that the best way to keep a lover is let them be free.

We've been together for nearly 3 years and there's no sign of losing interest with either of us.

I look at our relationship as a remarkable gift and, as long as I can, I will love her, respect her, and treat her as she deserves. She treats me like a king, too. She's free to come and go as she wishes, but she has chosen to be with just me. I no longer have a male lover and not putting any effort in meeting anyone. However, if either of us find someone we want to be with, we are allowed to do whatever we feel is best for us.

I wouldn't trade her for the world!

jem_is_bi
Dec 15, 2011, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=Realist;217082

I look at our relationship as a remarkable gift and, as long as I can, I will love her, respect her, and treat her as she deserves. She treats me like a king, too. She's free to come and go as she wishes, but she has chosen to be with just me. I no longer have a male lover and not putting any effort in meeting anyone. However, if either of us find someone we want to be with, we are allowed to do whatever we feel is best for us.

I wouldn't trade her for the world![/QUOTE]

I totally understand how you feel about her. But time marches on, so she will likely have to find a replacement for you sometime in the future. I doubt, that will work as a foundation of a long-term relationship for most women (or men), so you are a very lucky man to have it work for you and her, especially given the biseuxal issues on top of the age issues.

Would it work for me? Yes, but only if I was as lucky as you. I am definitely not expecting that for me, despite how well it works for you. Fortunately, there are older men and women that are definitely very sexy too.

pepperjack
Dec 15, 2011, 11:01 PM
Jem, I have thought that way too.

Soon after I joined this site, in Oct 2008...after lurking here for a while...a female member, who is much younger than myself, began writing me privately.

I enjoyed her thought process and the fact she is bisexual, too, but made every effort not to insinuate any interest. (Even though I'd had older lovers in my youth...I felt my experiences were a fluke....and never thought the roles would ever be reversed, when I became an older person)

Like you, I thought there could be no possible way she'd be attracted to me. Hell, I'm 33 years older than her!

After writing for a couple of months, we decided to meet, face-to-face, for coffee and conversation.

It was love at first sight for me, but I kept my feelings to myself. Amazingly, she felt the same way...my age didn't enter the equation!

Soon we consummated our relationship. At that first meeting, we agreed to be totally honest and open with each other. I told her I had a male lover; she was OK with that. She didn't have a female lover, then, but I agreed that I'd be OK with it, if she did.

Since then, we've both been more compatible than I'd ever been with any lover of either gender, ever. It helps that neither of us are jealous and hold views that the best way to keep a lover is let them be free.

We've been together for nearly 3 years and there's no sign of losing interest with either of us.

I wouldn't trade her for the world!

A fascinating post! Somebody up there likes you!

12voltman59
Dec 16, 2011, 1:04 AM
Most of that may be true for some old men. But, if your 20 - 40 something, I am (eventually, almost certainly) too old for you. I so often wish that was not true and can still can perform very well. Are you comfortable with that? Then, an older man may be great for you.
I am happy with who I am and want the same for you.

Well Jem--I am not arguing necessarily that a 20 year old should get with a 50 year old or more person--being in my 50s--it is very unlikely that I would get with someone that young----I am more meaning that if someone is a 20 something---then maybe instead of staying with people of their age group---maybe they should consider being with someone that is in their 40s---I was really more thinking of those of us who are in our 40s and 50s--we should consider or certainly not rule out being with a guy who is in his 60s and 70s----I have been with a man who is about 70 and except for having had to deal with cancer this past year that put him out of commission---he has been a great person to spend time and have sex with.

nwmscurious
Dec 16, 2011, 1:22 AM
Since no one has mentioned it, I've had fair luck with squirt.org in the past. It's not as narrowly focused as Silverdaddies, but there are a number of older men on there looking for older men. Best of luck.

Bob :flag3:

pepperjack
Dec 16, 2011, 6:26 PM
A fascinating post! Somebody up there likes you!

Your story confirms two long-held beliefs of mine: 1) Love often enters a person's life when that individual isn't actively seeking it. I'm reminded of the simile of happiness as a butterfly; if you chase it, try to capture it, it will constantly elude you; but if you just sit and patiently wait, it will come and rest upon your shoulder. And then there are the lyrics of one of my favorite blues artists, legendary Buddy Guy, when he passionately resounds, " LOVE ...came out of nowhere like a freight train!" I love that line! 2) Compatability is the single most important ingredient in a successful relationship.:love1:

maxtor
Dec 16, 2011, 9:14 PM
i am an older guy, 60, still going strong with the sex, more than my GF can take. still a very virile man and not going to change that anytime soon. i am looking for a bit younger man for a top for me, maybe in his 40's, but sure wouldnt turn down anyone that appealed to me. i am bi only for the sex. i love sucking cock and getting fucked. i love receiving anal sex and can take a lot of pounding and enjoying every stroke of it. if i could only find a bi guy close to here that we could get together occasionally for sex. i love to suck cock and please a guy.

jem_is_bi
Dec 16, 2011, 10:21 PM
Well Jem--I am not arguing necessarily that a 20 year old should get with a 50 year old or more person--being in my 50s--it is very unlikely that I would get with someone that young----I am more meaning that if someone is a 20 something---then maybe instead of staying with people of their age group---maybe they should consider being with someone that is in their 40s---I was really more thinking of those of us who are in our 40s and 50s--we should consider or certainly not rule out being with a guy who is in his 60s and 70s----I have been with a man who is about 70 and except for having had to deal with cancer this past year that put him out of commission---he has been a great person to spend time and have sex with.

I did know this was what you were suggesting when I read your post because I am familiar what you post. But, I bet that a lot of younger people have images of 60+ rather than someone 10-15 yrs older than them. When, I was 20 I was totally into women 30 - 40. I wish I had more luck with them. But, on the other-hand, I could understand their lack of interest in me.
So, if your 20, do not be suprised if someone 15 yrs older does not see your youth as an asset. But, if you have more than that going for you ........

pepperjack
Dec 17, 2011, 5:54 PM
Your story confirms two long-held beliefs of mine: 1) Love often enters a person's life when that individual isn't actively seeking it. I'm reminded of the simile of happiness as a butterfly; if you chase it, try to capture it, it will constantly elude you; but if you just sit and patiently wait, it will come and rest upon your shoulder. And then there are the lyrics of one of my favorite blues artists, legendary Buddy Guy, when he passionately resounds, " LOVE ...came out of nowhere like a freight train!" I love that line! 2) Compatability is the single most important ingredient in a successful relationship.:love1:

This post was intended for Realist; my mind was foggy because of a head cold, medication & beer.:stoned:

Realist
Dec 17, 2011, 7:28 PM
Pep, most of my experiences are exactly that way! I can remember only one time going after a person I was interested in.

Love, companionship, lovers, and friends, have appeared when I least expected it.

From my first sexual involvement with a man, the first woman, those who came in between then and now, were like the butterfly you wrote of........isn't life remarkable?

BiCplAz
Dec 20, 2011, 5:20 PM
I'm 70 and still have occasional sex with the wife but I really enjoy older men and have had plenty of them. GumsuckerII from this site just left after we gave each other great blow jobs and he's 72. So there are guys out there. And look at our pics, all those people are over 65. U just need to look around. I have better luck here than SD but I have a friend in N Cal. and he loves SD.

mikey3000
Dec 20, 2011, 7:32 PM
I'm 42 and i have an older guy friend and I just adore him. but here's the thing... I have a younger guy in my class (yup, i'mt back in school) who I'm getting vibes from. He's 20, is incredibly beautiful and stares right into my eyes when he talks to me. Today he brought me a coffee and gave me his cell #, and he always jumps to my aid when I don't understand something. I don't think I could ever let myself be with someone so young, but man, it is a great fantasy.

Realist
Dec 20, 2011, 8:50 PM
I think that, since I was so much younger than my first male lover, I naturally learned to not consider age differences. Maybe, if he had been mean, to me, or raped me, I would feel different..........but he was one of the sweetest guys I ever knew.

Mostly when I was young, I ended up with a few older men, as well as a couple of older women. Age meant little to me. Mutual interests, personalities, and trust, were the determining factors in my feeling comfortable with anyone...no matter the age, or gender. I did learn more about being considerate and caring with the ladies. With men, it was usually more about immediate gratification.

I think I developed the desire for sensuous relationships, instead of more platonic sex, from the older women's gentle and more sensuous tutoring.

When I grew older, I mostly gravitated to lovers my age. But, as I entered my late 60s, I developed a couple of relationships with younger guys, but none of them lasted.

But, meeting and falling in love with my GF was a huge shock to me! She is 33 years younger and I never imagined that someone as smart and cute as she is, would ever fall for me!

Like we discussed in another thread, she just fell out of the blue! How lucky was that?

BiCplAz
Dec 20, 2011, 9:41 PM
I think that, since I was so much younger than my first male lover, I naturally learned to not consider age differences. Maybe, if he had been mean, to me, or raped me, I would feel different..........but he was one of the sweetest guys I ever knew.

Mostly when I was young, I ended up with a few older men, as well as a couple of older women. Age meant little to me. Mutual interests, personalities, and trust, were the determining factors in my feeling comfortable with anyone...no matter the age, or gender. I did learn more about being considerate and caring with the ladies. With men, it was usually more about immediate gratification.

I think I developed the desire for sensuous relationships, instead of more platonic sex, from the older women's gentle and more sensuous tutoring.

When I grew older, I mostly gravitated to lovers my age. But, as I entered my late 60s, I developed a couple of relationships with younger guys, but none of them lasted.

But, meeting and falling in love with my GF was a huge shock to me! She is 33 years younger and I never imagined that someone as smart and cute as she is, would ever fall for me!

Like we discussed in another thread, she just fell out of the blue! How lucky was that?

Very lucky. Mine is 10 yrs younger and a doll. However I think , and this is only an opinion, you need to let her know about your bisexuality. If your honest and she loves you and excepts it you will have a wonderful relationship. Being honest and open make a relationship work and more fun. And she may want to join you as mine did.

BiCplAz
Dec 20, 2011, 9:41 PM

Very lucky. Mine is 10 yrs younger and a doll. However I think , and this is only an opinion, you need to let her know about your bisexuality. If your honest and she loves you and excepts it you will have a wonderful relationship. Being honest and open make a relationship work and more fun. And she may want to join you as mine did.

Realist
Dec 20, 2011, 9:50 PM
BiCplAz

I guess you've missed some of my earlier posts. My GF knows I am bisexual...
she is bisexual, too; I actually met her on this site, in 2008. It began when I wrote something here and she wanted to discuss more about it.

We talked on the phone and wrote each other for 2 months before we met.

We've been lovers ever since.

taz321
Dec 23, 2011, 1:29 AM
silverdaddies is a good place to meet guy's if that is what you are looking for! I posted on the site and got alot of responses in the first half hour. I met with a guy and we are going on a month of seeing eachother! I am in my late forties and he is around 60, which works ok for me as I like older guys, so if you like younger men you may have some luck like me and my partner did! good luck with you search!

*pan*
Dec 23, 2011, 9:22 AM
silverdaddies.com
adam4adam.com
these are two sites i recomend have had luck with both. as for your problem, there are a lot of veriables to be considered, do you drive and how far can you go, your location, your preferences, profile, age ,body style, size, looks, some on the sites are very shallow or picky and only looking for certian types of people, they set very high standards that even the most perfect of people would not meet. the other is some dont know what they want and others are curious. some lookin for casual soem for relationships, then theres the ones that play real safe sex, cam to cam only and get off chatting lol. they live in their head masturbating and fantasizing about the act while chatting or camming. these wont meet anyone for real. as for me i dont drive and live in the country, am 60 yo but still manage to meet people. they travel as much as 50 miles to see me. so if you really want to meet someone it really just depends on how far you'll go and what your standards ( looking for) are. just remember everyone says they are dd free so jsut be careful. if this helps any then i'm glad but then this is just my :2cents: :tongue:
p.s. if you like to chat with me drop me a email or instant message but i'm hardly on this site so an email would be best as it will goto my yahoo and i'm usually always on that.:flag4:

jtisbi
Dec 23, 2011, 2:41 PM
Silverdaddies sounds like a good site; does anybody know if there's a good site to find mature/older men with women couples?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 23, 2011, 8:14 PM
Have any of ya'll tried FetLife.com? There are many sites there for people to meet others from their states and vacinities. I found 2 Subs from there that are close to me.. (Til I discovered one was married..)

Not meaning to demean this group at all, but give it a shot. Ya never know. Good hunting Darlings..:}
Yer Cat

38Kmellia
Dec 23, 2011, 9:34 PM

Personally, I like mature guys. And the one thing I like most about them is the way they can show themselves. I find salt & pepper hair to be really attractive and if that also comes with a great personality is a big turn on for me......
How about working on a profile to begin with, so people can have some grounds on how you look like, the things you enjoy and general interests and why not.....crazy thoughts too.
Good luck with your serch;)

wetnude
Dec 26, 2011, 9:42 AM
The silverdadies web site should get you an interest.

wetnude
Dec 28, 2011, 9:23 AM
Try www.silverdaddies.comthat's a great site. my profile is on there 1212149:three:

whispering
May 16, 2013, 1:18 AM
I guess old is a relative term. My first adventures with boys were before puberty, and my friend was less than a year older, but he had semen and hair before I did, and seemed really old. My first adventures with men was with an older man--I was sixteen and he was in his forties. I really appreciated his experience and confidence, and I never thought much about sex with guys my age. So lately, when I began to look around after 60, I've primarily been interested in older guys, too. Part of me is embarrassed to no longer have the body I used to have, but I thought the primary interest in older men might be shared interests and perspective, but there's an erotic flare to it, for sure. I've met a couple guys younger, and I did enjoy their younger bodies :)

I have used silverdaddies; someone gave me good advice that it was a pretty good site if you are careful and screen for guys you might be interested in. Most that I've contacted there have been really great, though I've only met up one man in person from there. Everyone is pretty considerate of what others might be into, which is all you could ask for.

VZR1800
May 16, 2013, 1:36 AM
Well, I am 51, and through Adam4Adam, met a 60 year old who, amazingly, his body looks a lot like mine. Apparently his sex life is frustrated at home. Him and I are to meet this weekend. Looking forward to it personally. If I can make a 60 year old happy, I'll be happy.

fastcan
May 18, 2013, 8:47 PM
I prefer seeking out older men and pleasuring their nice cocks.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
May 19, 2013, 4:43 AM
`

I have always got along better with those older then me.
Even in sexual natures.
My Wife is even 24 years my Senior.

`

elian
May 19, 2013, 2:13 PM
I would keep trying, I know I tend to like older guys.. I specifically made sure that the first gay guy I tried dating was older than me because what I didn't want was to date some 18 year old guy who really didn't know what he wanted or have any experience.

I used to think that age was relative but after dating I now know that there is such a thing as generational difference. For example, he believed that women driving cars was a serious problem.. I tried to point out that just like he didn't ask to be born gay, those women didn't ask to be born female - and he agreed there might be some truth to that but it did not change his general feeling on the issue.

We are still good friends, but we have a large enough difference of opinion on some things that we are not lovers. He tells me of what it was like coming out in the 70s, with disco and all, and (sadly) what it was like to see many of his friends slowly disappear in the 80's and 90's. He's had some very interesting experiences.

I still love older guys, as a matter of fact the one that I care about most right now is at least a few years older..

Jakentn
May 19, 2013, 5:35 PM
I am all yours, love older men and don't understand why you aren't having much luck. Don't give up or just plan a visit my way...lol As some other have said, silverdaddies.com is a great site, I am a member and have had good luck and met a few great buddies.

switchitter2
May 22, 2013, 7:27 PM
Hey Yallt, you sound like a nice guy..I`m older than you and found that age doesn`t matter with intelligent people..Is your cock still getting stiff? Post your dick pics here, soft, stiff or otherwise.It really helps you to get at least a reaction to your cock from other penis lovers of both sexes. Also try in person places like your local "YMCA" where you can be "legally" naked and looking at other men and their dicks.Website meetups can happen but I like to see and compare other men and their cocks in all states of condition( some guys have full boners in the showers, when the coast is clear)..No hanky panky at the "Y" tho,respect the place..have fun elsewhere ..good luck..:tongue:

stubbornman
Jun 3, 2013, 8:34 AM
im new here and still trying to figure everything out but older men are the only men i have always been attracted to. have yet to be with a man but if it ever does happen it would be older.have always loved being with older women also.

James72
Jun 3, 2013, 9:29 AM
Iam a 70yo guy and also on silver daddies.Had a lot of luck in meeting guys on that site.My add on thier is James70 from Rochester Mn.

bluesky55
Jun 3, 2013, 2:00 PM
I prefer my age and older. Face it, you're not fucking & sucking all the time and unless you can relate to the other person and talk, its going to be awful quiet after the moans stop. Young might be fun for a fling but I'll take a 50 over (2) 25's for the long run.

Errin
Jun 3, 2013, 11:15 PM
At what age do you consider being older. I'm 54, and can't seem to even get a wink. :(

VZR1800
Jun 3, 2013, 11:34 PM
I'm 51 and get winks on Manhunt and smiles on Adam4Adam all the time, from younger and older guys. I have a regular buddy that comes around once a week who is 58. And quite attractive and fit for his age as well .Has a nice cock that never fails to get hard and shoot a nice large load for me. The plus is he likes to talk a bit both before and after. And he does not come around for a quickie, no sirree. He likes to edge for awhile. A long while. When he finally lets it go, look out! ;-)

*pan*
Jun 4, 2013, 12:23 PM
gearbox i would love to use you lol

NjbiGuy01
Jun 5, 2013, 11:15 AM
I'm a "young" 55, but it does seem there are many people who want younger men than me. Couples, men, women....while there are those wanting mature in some cases, most people seem to dismiss an older person, which is frustrating....good luck, keep looking, it will work out...

porterward
Jun 3, 2014, 8:18 PM
Iam a 70yo guy and also on silver daddies.Had a lot of luck in meeting guys on that site.My add on thier is James70 from Rochester Mn.
nice profile

bi4asplay
Jun 4, 2014, 7:39 AM

Get in touch with me. I am sure that I can help get you pants off fast.

newlynymphos
Jun 4, 2014, 1:29 PM
I know older men and women have never failed to amaze me with their expirience and openness! Best orgasms I've had were from people 45 and older :) Most 55 and older! I'm 36 :)

TerrorTwilight
Jun 5, 2014, 4:29 PM
I've always been into older guys, especially in their 60's and 70's. I tried SilverDaddies but from my experience it was a bunch of guys who wanted to talk and nothing more.

BiBIKER065
Jun 6, 2014, 5:45 AM
I've always been into older guys, especially in their 60's and 70's. I tried SilverDaddies but from my experience it was a bunch of guys who wanted to talk and nothing more. I agree, and when I've set up a meet with them, they never show up. I think that the guys on most of these sites are all into getting their excitement from chatting about it…lol

James72
Jun 6, 2014, 10:09 AM
I also meet few guys from the silver daddies site.Iam 72yo. and like guys around my own age.Not that I would turn down a younger guy with a nice hard cock.Seems I have more in common with guys my age.

cuttin2dachase
Jun 6, 2014, 7:48 PM
I visited Silverdaddies once but got the impression that it was mainly for older gay men looking for "son" types or younger men/studs men looking for older gay men or sugar daddies. I will revisit it and see if there are other local bi guys seeking older bi men. I am 60 now and haven't been with any men under age 30 since my wife and I were about that age and we met 20-something men for 3somes. We swung this way until our early 40's and met a few older men, but none older than 45. Although I was curious about meeting men and exploring 1 on 1 sex with them, I confined my mm fun to 3somes with wifey. When we split up I was free to explore my desires. As it happened, I was 46 then and sought bi married bi men within 10 years of my age under or over. They were so much more experienced, had more in common with me (and were hotter to play) than almost all the younger guys I met. In the years since, the oldest guy I met was 64 (when I was 55) and he was quite a good lover. My preferred age range is now 45-65 and I find that bi married men aged 45-60 have the most interest in meeting me. Ironically, it seems the over 60 guys want the younger guys.

firtstella
Jun 6, 2014, 8:09 PM
I'm 27 and I've always been in to older men. The experience is simply....better! They aim to please, very different from younger sex/romanticism with self pleasing behavior.

jem_is_bi
Jun 6, 2014, 9:33 PM
I visited Silverdaddies once but got the impression that it was mainly for older gay men looking for "son" types or younger men/studs men looking for older gay men or sugar daddies. I will revisit it and see if there are other local bi guys seeking older bi men. I am 60 now and haven't been with any men under age 30 since my wife and I were about that age and we met 20-something men for 3somes. We swung this way until our early 40's and met a few older men, but none older than 45. Although I was curious about meeting men and exploring 1 on 1 sex with them, I confined my mm fun to 3somes with wifey. When we split up I was free to explore my desires. As it happened, I was 46 then and sought bi married bi men within 10 years of my age under or over. They were so much more experienced, had more in common with me (and were hotter to play) than almost all the younger guys I met. In the years since, the oldest guy I met was 64 (when I was 55) and he was quite a good lover. My preferred age range is now 45-65 and I find that bi married men \aged 45-60 have the most interest in meeting me. Ironically, it seems the over 60 guys want the younger guys. I am 66 and prefer guys close to my age. But, as I get older, younger than me becomes more attractive because those older than me have an increasing problem with being dead.

Fzmr9t
Jun 7, 2014, 12:19 AM
I love older men, and older women, as a matter of fact. As they say 'youth is wasted on the young'.

LeeNorCal
Jun 9, 2014, 9:58 AM
I am 66 and prefer guys close to my age. But, as I get older, younger than me becomes more attractive because those older than me have an increasing problem with being dead.Ah, so that's the reason most of them never show up!

cwatt1
Jun 9, 2014, 12:14 PM
I visited Silverdaddies once but got the impression that it was mainly for older gay men looking for "son" types or younger men/studs men looking for older gay men or sugar daddies. I will revisit it and see if there are other local bi guys seeking older bi men. I am 60 now and haven't been with any men under age 30 since my wife and I were about that age and we met 20-something men for 3somes. We swung this way until our early 40's and met a few older men, but none older than 45. Although I was curious about meeting men and exploring 1 on 1 sex with them, I confined my mm fun to 3somes with wifey. When we split up I was free to explore my desires. As it happened, I was 46 then and sought bi married bi men within 10 years of my age under or over. They were so much more experienced, had more in common with me (and were hotter to play) than almost all the younger guys I met. In the years since, the oldest guy I met was 64 (when I was 55) and he was quite a good lover. My preferred age range is now 45-65 and I find that bi married men aged 45-60 have the most interest in meeting me. Ironically, it seems the over 60 guys want the younger guys.

Not necessarily. I'm 63 and met a couple of older guys on the site. I recommend you just be as specific as possible when filling out your profile. It seems to be true that most of the men on that site are gay, but there are bisexual guys as well. You just need to be patient. Also try their chat rooms. They're crowded, but almost invariably someone will engage you in a private chat.

jem_is_bi
Jun 9, 2014, 9:56 PM
Ah, so that's the reason most of them never show up!
Maybe not, but remind them that time is not their friend and it would be good to meet before they are dead. That motivated me to action.

julyguybill
Jun 10, 2014, 1:47 PM
it seems to very hard to find a nice guy I had a couple of guys that we would get together enjoy each other but I moved to a small city and 3 years later I have not found anyone

julyguybill
Jun 10, 2014, 1:52 PM
wish I lived close to you maybe.......................

oursecrets
Jun 12, 2014, 4:05 PM
7Orlando sub oral bottom daddy interested in finding an hiv neg top or M/F couple who will help me explore my safe kinky side on an occasional basis and is creative/imaginative non-judgmental ( I enjoy wearing pantyhose) and understands process vs. event play. I am a w/m 65 y.o., reasonably attractive, 5’11” 175 lbs, enjoy sharing my passionate side and hope to find someone in the Orlando area only, please. If invited will PNP R170490th@yahoo.com. I can host Friday and Sat 6/13 & 14th/14 in Oakridge.

Richard

eXXXploreNewFun
Jun 12, 2014, 4:09 PM
I've always been attracted to older men and women, but prefer for my first experience to with a 50+ married man and his wife.

I discovered my bi side with a couple in their 50's. It was unexpected but I'm so happy I did!

lovescockandpussy
Sep 10, 2014, 10:37 AM
Hi I'm Izzy would love to meet you for sex 6196463063

JUSTLUVIN
Sep 10, 2014, 11:24 PM

Usually when you see posts like that they are having challenges in their lives as well...speaking of the guy who said dont cheat on your wife

JUSTLUVIN
Sep 10, 2014, 11:25 PM
Im on Silverdaddies too. Not many hits but lots of bisexual guys on there.

pole_smoker
Sep 10, 2014, 11:50 PM
Older:

My first orgasmic experience was with an older man. I was lucky to have found the most gentle, kind, and compassionate person possible, to share my first time with. I had just turned 14 and he was 60-something.

ewwwwwwww gross. People like that child or teenage sex abuser are not "gentle, kind, or compassionate" and they belong in prison.

Sorry that you were sexually abused like that by a creepy sexual predator. Get help for it.

Realist
Sep 11, 2014, 9:22 AM
P_Smoker

Your opinion is yours and you're welcome to it. But, for your information, I was not abused, nor mistreated.

He did not seduce me; I seduced him and it was not easy. I began at 13 to let him know I wanted him to be my first...he resisted any involvement for over a year.

Nothing about that relationship was hurtful to me, then, or ever afterwards. I couldn't have chosen a better mentor!

pole_smoker
Sep 11, 2014, 10:32 AM
P_Smoker

Your opinion is yours and you're welcome to it. But, for your information, I was not abused, nor mistreated.

He did not seduce me; I seduced him and it was not easy. I began at 13 to let him know I wanted him to be my first...he resisted any involvement for over a year.

Nothing about that relationship was hurtful to me, then, or ever afterwards. I couldn't have chosen a better mentor!
You can claim this all you want but what happened to you was sexual abuse.

Either way creeps like that guy are predators and should be locked away in prison where they belong since they prey on kids or teenagers like what happened to you.

Melody Dean
Sep 11, 2014, 11:41 AM

Either way creeps like that guy are predators and should be locked away in prison where they belong since they prey on kids or teenagers like what happened to you.

I'm finding this conversation interesting.

On one hand, I agree with Pole. 13/14 is way too young, and even if it worked out okay for you, it doesn't make him less of a predator.

On the other hand, I can closely relate to Realist. I dated a 29 year old when I was 16. He tried to break it off at several points, but I was the one that convinced him to keep it going and eventually sleep with me (I was 17 at that point). Eventually, he had to break it off with me. He was my first, and I wouldn't change it for the world. He was kind and considerate, went at my speed, and taught me so much just about life in general. I kind of feel like I persuaded him to do something that part of him didn't want to do.

It would be hypocritical of me to take sides. I don't agree with the people who say that pedophilia is okay or who make excuses, and I do think that I was the exception. Perhaps Realist was an exception too. But I can't endorse it.

Hypersexual11
Sep 11, 2014, 12:04 PM
When I was 14, my group relied on the kindness of family and older friends to drive us places we couldn't reach by foot or bike. One guy who gave us a ride now and then was an old gay man that boarded with one of my friends. He was probably in his mid 50s. He was the only gay man I was aware of at the time. Anyway, one night we needed a ride out to a resort about 20 miles out of town to go swimming. The kid this guy lived with begged him to drive us, offered to pay for gas and buy him dinner. Eventually the kid kinda relented and told him he could cop a feel if he would take us. I was in the back seat having this prospect going through my head. Outwardly I was thinking wtf? but also wth, we needed a ride. Inwardly, I was already swelling up at the thought. It never happened but I didnt see him a a predator. But I did spend too much time trying to figure out a way to meet him alone. Too much risk, never did anything. Wouldn't have worked anyway, this guy made a strict point to stay away from kids.

darkeyes
Sep 11, 2014, 1:09 PM
I 2 was 14.. and loved almost all of it.. were the older guys (mainly) and women.. (1 or 2...) predators? I didn't feel that they were and I seduced at least as many of them as did me.. some things just seem to happen.. I was at least as vampy then as I am now...prob a lot more so I wud say...but wisdom and the law says no matter.. they r responsible cos they are older and should kno better and should guide us youngsters on 2 the str8 (u kno wot I mean) and narrow..... I still find it hard to think of them in that way.. as being responsible.. but I have an adopted daughter and am helping raise her younger 1/2 sister.. am pregnant and it is making me think about it like at no other stage in me life:)....

JUSTLUVIN
Sep 11, 2014, 1:42 PM

I am not condoning sexual abuse either but life is complicated and many people I have heard from on this site had experiences when they were younger. Does that mean they were abused? Hard to say. It is between the two of them to make that decision. My sister's cousin who is married and confessed to me that he had some experiences when he was younger with an older man but he was the one nudging it along. This guy I know now is happily married with 3 kids, graduated from college, loves his wife and volunteers a lot in the community. I am no psychologist but he told me he didn't feel any harm from the experience. I am not saying abuse doesn't happen, but to throw a blanket statement that it is sexual abuse is sort of like saying bisexual people are either gay or straight and not bi. It is just too complicated.

pole_smoker
Sep 11, 2014, 3:44 PM
I am not condoning sexual abuse either but life is complicated and many people I have heard from on this site had experiences when they were younger. Does that mean they were abused? Hard to say. It is between the two of them to make that decision. My sister's cousin who is married and confessed to me that he had some experiences when he was younger with an older man but he was the one nudging it along. This guy I know now is happily married with 3 kids, graduated from college, loves his wife and volunteers a lot in the community. I am no psychologist but he told me he didn't feel any harm from the experience. I am not saying abuse doesn't happen, but to throw a blanket statement that it is sexual abuse is sort of like saying bisexual people are either gay or straight and not bi. It is just too complicated.
It's not two people of the same age or around the same age. That's not necessarily sexual abuse as long as it's all consenting.

But when there's a huge age gap and one person is a kid or teenager, and the other one is an adult that's a lot older...that's inexcusable as it's sick, adults who do this to teenagers or kids are not the way realist is claiming they are, as these people are sexual predators or child/teenage sex abusers towards kids and teenagers, and belong in prison.

SOFLMan
Sep 11, 2014, 4:28 PM
Older men don't have sicknesses or disease. That's why I lie them myself.

pole_smoker
Sep 11, 2014, 7:43 PM
Older men don't have sicknesses or disease. That's why I lie them myself.
That's not true at all.

I have met and know older bi and gay men who either are HIV+ or have other STDs they have been infected with.

Or they practice unsafe sex when they should know better as everyone should nowadays from teenagers, young adults, and even older people.

Switch53
Sep 12, 2014, 8:49 AM
You can also look on ( squirt.org ) there are men of all ages in all areas.

littlepeter
Sep 16, 2014, 7:34 AM
The first rule is that you don't mess with children. When I was in my 30's for some reason I don't think that I ever had sex with a male or female that wasn't 8 or 10 years older than me. Where I live within the last 2 years ther have been 4 school teachers, male and female arrested for haveing sex with students.

littlepeter
Sep 16, 2014, 7:58 AM
I'm and old man of 70. I used to used to mess with men 8 to 10 years old than me starting in my 30's. Now two of them are dead and the other moved to Florida. I still would like to feel a cock hitting the back of my throat but I to have to be satisfied with sucking my wife's clit maybe once every 2 months. We did go to the Lions Den and bought some tools but is not like the real thing. She doesn't know that I like to suck cocks but Im hoping to find some old queer in a park some place close by.

romer
Dec 24, 2015, 4:27 PM
not easy for older men to find a full cock to drain..........but I'm still trying. like the mature cocks that are not getting 'anything'....... they need draining.

Bimmga
Dec 24, 2015, 5:29 PM
To all you people thinking that a 14 year old boy asks a 60 year old man to introduce him to sex is creepy, sick, etc., please consider this: in multiple cultures in the workd today and in countless cultures in the history of mankind, the custom has been that older men intitiate boys into the sexual reality of manhood. On other cultures women do this, but often after a man teaches the boy the basics. Sex between men and boys only started to be frowned upon in the 19th century. We think it is sick and creepy because we have been socially conditioned to and because out culture has such a hard time, a near refusal, accepting that children have a sexuality. It much rather my boy learn about sex from an older man than horny 16 year old who only wants to use him to get off.

So, while I cannot condone coercive men who prey on young boys, I find nothing wrong with Realist's choice. But then I try not to be a moralist on spec and not consider individual circumstances.

borntosuckcock
Dec 25, 2015, 6:36 AM
I've always enjoyed older men, even when I was a kid. Older guys just seem to want to take time and are more open. Younger guys just want to get off and go. That's fine, but I like to take my time sucking and licking, getting an older guy close to cumming and then let up a bit and then suck some more. I still suck young guys when I get a chance, their cum seems to be so much thicker. I fantasize about younger girls and guys, 13 to 16, but know not to go there.

playtoy70
Dec 25, 2015, 9:31 AM
Age means nothing to me but clean safe and fit does. I like older men and my wife is 13yrs older then me.

TerrorTwilight
Dec 26, 2015, 4:17 PM
To all you people thinking that a 14 year old boy asks a 60 year old man to introduce him to sex is creepy, sick, etc., please consider this: in multiple cultures in the workd today and in countless cultures in the history of mankind, the custom has been that older men intitiate boys into the sexual reality of manhood. On other cultures women do this, but often after a man teaches the boy the basics. Sex between men and boys only started to be frowned upon in the 19th century.

I don't see a problem with it either, provided both parties are 100% consenting. I had my first sexual experience when I was 15 and it was with a guy in his 60's. I definitely initiated it and sought it out. It happened at a rest stop by my house and I went there with the sole purpose of finding a guy to blow. I don't know if that was the reason why, or something else, but now I'm only attracted to guys in their 60's and 70's. I'm 31 now and have never had a male sexual partner who was under 50, and the vast majority of them were over 60.

Superbtm53
Dec 27, 2015, 3:14 AM
I'm 36, and one of my regular partners is my age, the other is over 30 years my senior, and I enjoy our every encounter

loveslace
Jan 2, 2016, 4:33 PM

I personally like older guys, I have kind of a daddy fetish, it started very young

julyguybill
Jan 2, 2016, 6:45 PM
I had the same problem but I was in my mid 30 s I began letting guys suck me then I realized I really enjoyed it so began to suck guys back and now 25 years later I love to suck guys to completion and the more I suck the more I want I love the experience of helping a guy cum with my mouth

coyoteugly19
Jan 3, 2016, 2:11 AM
Your biggest problem is, you don't live in Phoenix.;)

Boats
Jan 3, 2016, 10:13 AM
Your biggest problem is, you don't live in Phoenix.;)

Yea but he does live in Texas. Julyguy, just bring yourself over here to Edinburg in the RGV and we will take care of both our likes and fantasy's

cuttin2dachase
Jan 3, 2016, 7:46 PM
I'm 62 and mostly meet married men within 10 years of my age. I am glad many younger men seek out older experienced men. I do get a fair bit of interest from younger men who have a thing for older men, but not as much interest as I get from guys near my age. In the next 2 weeks or so I will be meeting a 39 year old divorced guy I've been chatting with for several weeks and we're both excited about it !

pepperjack
Jan 3, 2016, 8:35 PM
I'm 62 and mostly meet married men within 10 years of my age. I am glad many younger men seek out older experienced men. I do get a fair bit of interest from younger men who have a thing for older men, but not as much interest as I get from guys near my age. In the next 2 weeks or so I will be meeting a 39 year old divorced guy I've been chatting with for several weeks and we're both excited about it !

I'm older & have been blessed by nature to look 10 years younger each decade of my life so far; some of that comes from being into fitness since I was a boy. I've been with other males from a wide range of ages. I like younger guys. Some of that is just remembering how I was at that age. Last year, I was pleasantly surprised to hook-up with a 20 yo. It was good for both of us. But I also remember older guys that I've enjoyed as well.

Tuckerbrown
Jan 4, 2016, 2:26 AM
I too love to suck older men.

dirtycocklover
Jan 22, 2016, 6:38 PM
My name is steve perry a I’ve been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for over 30 years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock in some filthy public toilets. *He asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said no Im not gay. *No but your a cocksucker I can tell. *Then he pushed me onto my knees and forced me to suck his big smelly old cock *god it turned me on to be used like some slut I’ve been addicted to sucking cock ever since. *I have sucked at least 500 men off and now I want to be on my knees everyday sucking dirty old cocks.

Oztrich
Jan 23, 2016, 3:27 PM
I am older too, and have a steady partner. Too dangerous to do otherwise, though I have been fortunate enough to spend some time with another previous partner. The guy I was seeing is married and his wife does not know. The other guy's wife knows as does mine. It makes for interesting socializing for sure! I don't know what advice there is to give here.

rlrtaz
Feb 3, 2016, 11:40 AM
I am 72 widowed and still occassionaly like sex too . I am now because of not wanting to get into a complicated relationship with a woman am gay I bottom or suck if desired. I only have a 4.5 cut member and had prostrate removed but do have a place to give u satisfaction.

Oztrich
Feb 4, 2016, 7:26 PM
I am older, and not into young guys. I have been invited to a gathering of five men on Saturday. The purpose is to simply get naked and do whatever feels right. The youngest is 55. I have had sex with only one of them, so will be mostly all new and exciting.

Vr225
Feb 5, 2016, 10:11 AM
I am 75 and still love sucking cock

a2smith09
Feb 5, 2016, 5:26 PM
lol just because we get older doesn't mean we stop wanting and liking sex. I've always enjoyed sex with older men.

elian
Feb 5, 2016, 5:30 PM
"Older Men" = Yes Please .. hmm - the first man I dated was much older because frankly I didn't want some 18 year old that had no f'king clue what he wanted.

jem_is_bi
Feb 5, 2016, 9:33 PM
I definitely enjoy sex with my present, 67 year old partner even though he is younger than me.

Boats
Feb 6, 2016, 9:05 AM
I am 75 and still love sucking cock

Me too Neighbor

James1A1
May 8, 2016, 9:37 PM
I am attracted to older on many levels which include sex. Maturity and knowledge are traits that I (24) seek.
I have had experiences with an older man (+30 years) and an older woman (+12) and can honestly say sex was amazing and I learned about everything!
It has reduced my attraction to guys/girls my age or younger.

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 7:13 PM
Some encouraging things to hear, as I just turned 60 the end of March. Too much heavy manual labor, & only 2 years ago they find that walking all day on rebar-reinforced concrete is bad for your hips & back, etc. no, duh!? I need left hip, right not far behind. Dieting to lose weight so it all wrks right. gonna have to do the protein diet to speed this up. At least my junk still works! Being 60, I'm older, but I honestly don't feel that old. A young guy that'd like me showing him some things it takes decades to learn? Things that make ya go, Hm...but guys my age that like sharing equally, honestly & without reservations would be nice as well.

ready2
May 16, 2016, 9:29 PM
I've seen men years older than you who I find very attractive. These days, 63 years is not old. If you lived near me, I would like to help you get off.

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 10:13 PM
Too bad we didn't retire in Cali...

welder153
May 16, 2016, 10:47 PM
Yes I'm attracted to older dick. Lol

SuckerMC
May 17, 2016, 5:45 AM
I have seen some older men cocks that I would not mind sucking. I would prefer a older cock to suck. Like this older gentleman's beautiful cock. :)

http://happilybi.tumblr.com/post/139444292480/landscapedude-lets-get-naked-this-guy-is-so

OlderBC1
May 17, 2016, 5:57 PM
It says the guy in that link is deactivated. with the kind of day I had the last couple days, ended badly today. I could use a nice cock right now...

Dskitten
May 17, 2016, 9:57 PM
I have seen some older men cocks that I would not mind sucking. I would prefer a older cock to suck. Like this older gentleman's beautiful cock. :)

http://happilybi.tumblr.com/post/139444292480/landscapedude-lets-get-naked-this-guy-is-so

Omg! This daddy does have an awesome cock!

dirtycocklover
Jun 2, 2016, 12:21 AM
God take me back to the eighties I couldn't resist sneaking out nearly every night and sucking as many dirty old cocks as I could. Once these three old men stripped me naked and told me to suck all of them off and don't stop even if other men come in and don't worry only old men looking for a young cocksucker like you come here at night. God I spent three hours naked on my knees sucking cock after cock I lost count but it was at least 20. I wish I was out right now sucking lots of dirtt old cocks.42011

Hungry74
Jun 2, 2016, 9:29 AM
I understand, because I am 74 and still horny. Contact me and maybe we can talk about things...Hehe!

BiCplAz
Jun 2, 2016, 3:07 PM
I'm 75 and still horny and in Scottsdale. Maybe we can cum together if u like.

j4u42
Jun 3, 2016, 6:58 AM
I agree with you telling the holier than thou to mind his own business. Isn't a wife in a sexless marriage cheating the man out of one of life's pleasures?

julyguybill
Jun 3, 2016, 8:00 AM
a few years ago I was in the same boat I went to a city park where guys went to hook up it was mostly with guys got a blow job after about a year of getting oral from guys I decided to give one also this has been 20 years ago I now love to suck a cock I want to all the time I don't think there is anything wrong with this some guys have called me a queer if I am I like it then I am a queer I don't like this word but I suck guys I also am selective try it you may like it.

Waccamaw
Jun 3, 2016, 12:47 PM
Hi, I'm older guy too, 83, Now I'm in a senior complex and not much activity these days.. Been bi all my life, married twice and 2nd knew I was bi but did not share her men or participate with me. Being old is a bitch......., I don.t get too hard these days but I love to
suck and get fucked.... We are a long ways apart but we could play on line. Dave:rolleyes:

travelmanNW
Jun 6, 2016, 1:05 PM
I'm a older guy and I like sucking cock. I started sucking cock after my wife past away a few years ago and found I still enjoyed having a nice cock in my mouth and feeling him shoot a big load of cum into my mouth.

WestTxCouple1
Jun 6, 2016, 5:07 PM
"Older" seems to be the pariah for anyone under 40. Men's dicks don't get soft and women still need good lov'in at any age. Social convention has driven the perception that if you are of a certain age you are either not good looking enough to fuck, can't get a hard on, don't like dicks, etc. (you pick your preference). Age, libido, and sexual interest have no direct connection. Sex is such a natural part of our lives it is time that all the zealots, do-gooders, and religious pontificators should shut the heck up and just let everyone enjoy their sexual preference as they choose - without any interference.

str8buttfem6969
Jun 6, 2016, 5:36 PM
I am older guy. I have always luv 2 suck on cock. Ever since my teen age years...but just recently in the past few years, I began to start going to adult book store. Get all hot and horny, watching all kinds of porn. I especially enjoy man on man, and Transsexuals
I wish I was a tranny. I started sucking cocks on a regular basis. Then I ran into friend how enjoys having his 9x6 cock suck. Well, I became his little bitch. He horny now stop 24/7/365....His wife can't take his big 9x6 cock up her ass anymore. So, one he turn me over I was waiting for that very special moment. To become his to Total Oral Bottom Bitch...He made me moan scream and cry, as he fuck me now stop for over a hour...cumming about 5 or 6 times..
I luv sucking his cock and cumm and then turnover over face down ass up, missionary doggystyle or legs over his shoulders getting fuck balls deep and hard....if anybody wants to fuck me am in Montebello Whittier San Gabriel Valley, SoCal Los Angeles Area...Send me a Email in my box....you must host or we can get a room. Carlos at 90640 you hoo dot cum...

rsuperq
Jun 16, 2016, 8:36 PM
Send me an email let's talk I Amin the same predicament as you
rsuperq@yahoo.com

Oztrich
Sep 1, 2016, 10:12 AM
yallt39, I use Adam4adam. I am 62 now, and have seen two different men from there, and I live in a SMALL town! Both are bisexual, and they are exactly what they say they are. The strange ones are pretty obvious.

LeeNorCal
Sep 1, 2016, 10:40 AM
yallt39, I use Adam4adam. I am 62 now, and have seen two different men from there, and I live in a SMALL town! Both are bisexual, and they are exactly what they say they are. The strange ones are pretty obvious.I'm 63 and I've found Silverdaddies, Adam4Adam and Squirt to have the greatest numbers of older guys. I'm sometimes amazed at the number of 40+ years old that are looking for older guys. Works great when I'm traveling. And yes, usually the strange ones are obvious, but there are also plenty of "normal" sounding guys that turn out to be quite weird once you start a conversation with them. Be careful out there.

Outofthis99999
Sep 1, 2016, 11:46 AM
I've always preferred older guys. I'm 44 and even at 28 I was still playing with guys in their 50's. Must be a daddy thing.

Franz007
Sep 1, 2016, 12:01 PM
I've always preferred older guys. I'm 44 and even at 28 I was still playing with guys in their 50's. Must be a daddy thing.
Same here. I'm 43 and like older Men around 55-60. But the older we get the more difficult it is to find such a daddy-son relationship, since most of the daddies are looking for men of 18-30...

Realist
Sep 1, 2016, 12:47 PM
I've also had older lovers, since my first one at 14. But Franz is right, there's a point where we're gonna have to be with others our agees, or younger.

That's fine, as long as you're compatible, considerate of each other's capabilities, and the connection is mutually rewarding.

sysper
Sep 1, 2016, 7:12 PM
only recently been into the idea of being with a guy slightly older than me like 10 years older no more. usually think about guys younger than me or around my age. the thought of being with someone 20+ years older just sounds to weird to me. if someone else is into it great i hope they find the right older guy but definately not for me.

Outofthis99999
Sep 2, 2016, 1:50 PM
Same here. I'm 43 and like older Men around 55-60. But the older we get the more difficult it is to find such a daddy-son relationship, since most of the daddies are looking for men of 18-30...
True. Do you ever find yourself looking at those 18 year olds? I guess as we get older the young ones will look at us as the older hot experienced one.

Outofthis99999
Sep 2, 2016, 1:55 PM
I did find a guy my own age and it lasted a good 5 years. Then I met my gf. Ahh how I miss those long sexual nights.

cuttin2dachase
Sep 2, 2016, 6:56 PM
I'm 62, but don't look it. I am also young acting and young thinking. Still, I'm not interested in very young men no matter how hot they look. Even though 18 is the legal age for sex here, teens and young men 18-21 can still be jailbait. I've come close to meeting quite a few hot young men who claimed to be over 21, but when I told them they'd need to show me ID they quickly made excuses that they lost their drivers' licences or IDs. I'm not really the daddy type anyway...I'd be more into being a bi mentor to an eager student than to be daddy to a son because daddy-son has the context of incest that just puts me off being called daddy. Also a guy that young would need to be mature for his age or I'd feel like I was a child molester. Still I'll keep an open mind about younger men, but my preference is still for mature married or divorced bi men over 40 of which there is no shortage anywhere.

sysper
Sep 2, 2016, 8:44 PM
i'm not into daddy-son stuff either. also agree kinda sounds like incest it totally turns me off. not saying i wouldn't do it with a younger guy though :) or especially younger girl :D

Sweetapples333
Feb 12, 2018, 7:41 AM
Hi
can we be friends
Skype id darl_bi

csreef
Feb 12, 2018, 10:20 AM
When I officially became Bi, I just craved older men...Now that I'm older, I look towards younger men. :upside: Who knows...

Sundazzled
Feb 13, 2018, 12:30 PM
Ditto that! My wife gave up on sex almost 13 years ago following a bout with cancer. Her loss of libido does not diminish mine, and for a dozen years now, I’ve been exploring bi alternatives with little result. I rarely get responses to personal ads, or posts on this and other Internet sites. Moreover, the few responses I’ve received over the years have generally led to once-and-done sexual encounters that leave me feeling more than a little used and deceived.

Look, I’m 63 years old. There may be snow on my roof, but there’s still a fire in the furnace. Okay, I’m not the sexual dynamo I was at 33 or 43, but everything still works, and I still have needs — needs that beg for sexual expression. There have to be other middle age guys who feel the same and are open to bisexual forms of play. How do I reach them?

Sundazzled
Feb 13, 2018, 12:39 PM
Have played with one guy 72 years old, and another 23 years old. Indeed 23 was much better, but I had fun with the older guy, too. I’d love to play with younger guys, but let’s face it, they’re not going respond to ads from the AARP set.

Sundazzled
Feb 13, 2018, 8:10 PM
Very well said. Sex is, indeed, a natural part of living. I think a lot of people trivialize sex, particularly sex among older adults. They and labor under the mistaken notion that sex is primarily for reproduction, and that people beyond their child-rearing years have no business having sex. But sex is important on many levels, and was meant to be enjoyed throughout life. It's the glue that cements a relationship. It plays a role in maintaining both physical and emotional health. It stimulates the immune system, and let's not forget that sex is fun. I have no intention to give it up!

"Older" seems to be the pariah for anyone under 40. Men's dicks don't get soft and women still need good lov'in at any age. Social convention has driven the perception that if you are of a certain age you are either not good looking enough to fuck, can't get a hard on, don't like dicks, etc. (you pick your preference). Age, libido, and sexual interest have no direct connection. Sex is such a natural part of our lives it is time that all the zealots, do-gooders, and religious pontificators should shut the heck up and just let everyone enjoy their sexual preference as they choose - without any interference.

GreenFedora
Aug 18, 2018, 5:35 PM
I have always liked older men, usually around ten years older. Still do, but now that I'm older, I tend to stick with lovers roughly around the same age. Now that I'm in my mid-fifties, it really hasn't occured to me to try younger, although I'm certainly open to the idea.

Cdnbi
Aug 21, 2018, 10:23 AM
I’m 30 and absolutely love older guys. I used to have an older friend who would finger me etc. It was amazing. I miss him a lot. Honestly I prefer guys 65 plus

GreenFedora
Aug 21, 2018, 6:22 PM
I had sex today with a 65 year old man and got the. Best. Blow. Job. Ever.

I was writhing and moaning with pleasure. So good.

Tight1-4u
Aug 21, 2018, 10:21 PM

If your top come see me you can use my pussy all you want😜🤪😏🍆🍑💦💦💦

Avalokita
Aug 22, 2018, 12:41 AM
Since the OP posted back in August of 2011, I really wouldn't hold your breath on that count. ;)

Green Domains
Aug 22, 2018, 5:41 PM
I have only been with one man so far and he was probably in his upper 60s, maybe early 70s. I am in my upper 40s. He gave me a good blow job, but he couldn't get hard. I still sucked him good, but I kinda wish he was hard for my first blow job. Other than that, I have no problem with older men.

allanscott
Aug 23, 2018, 8:32 AM
I’m 52 and like older than me or within 10yrs meet them on silver daddies my fwb is 72 Love it when he takes control

Santasbrother
Jan 6, 2019, 11:50 AM
Been out of the sexual arena for a bit, took care of my parents, and an aged aunt, work; just too much to have a social life. After I became free of those obligations, I found my old sexual appetite returned. I also found myself older. Well as a younger guy I always liked guys and gals my own age (20s-early 40s) and my tastes have not really changed. I did however find out (happily) that there are folks who I'm attracted to who like daddy/grandpa types, and even some who have a Santa Fetish.

cleves
Mar 30, 2019, 6:19 AM
I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please. :male: I would love to help you out, but you live too far away. I'm 68 years old and don't have a problem finding cocks to suck. I have lots of luck with Doublelist.

bikurinpa
Mar 30, 2019, 9:17 AM
I would love to help you out, but you live too far away. I'm 68 years old and don't have a problem finding cocks to suck. I have lots of luck with Doublelist.
Doublelist sucks for the central Pa, great for the pittsburgh and Philly area!

KDaddy23
Mar 30, 2019, 1:46 PM
The social perception and one we see damned near everywhere is that sex is only for the young when the truth is that it never was; at 63, I've forgotten more about sex than younger guys have ever learned just like I've gotten more sex by accident than younger guys have gotten on purpose. Yeah, they say somewhere around 40, issues start to show up like ED, prostate issues, having high blood pressure and having to take meds to lower it - but could rob us of some of our erectile function but there is a hell of a lot more to us older guys than how hard our dick gets or how long we can keep it up. I've been having sex since I was 8, been sucking cocks (and other things) with guys since I was 9 and have not let off the gas at all so do the math and ask yourself if 55 years of sexual experiences is of any interest and more so if you're of a mind to be able to get with someone who knows - really knows - what the deal is.

I met a guy who was like 68 at the time I met him; had his prostate removed, couldn't get hard, couldn't produce any sperm... and that old guy was getting more dick than I was - and I was getting a lot of dick and pussy. I've had guys who are a couple of years older than I am tell me I'm too young for them and some of them haven't been playing with dick anywhere close to how long I've been doing it. So... people are funny; they want what they want and in the exact way they want it but to me, that makes them miss out on a lot of sex by putting shit in the way that will prevent them from having it... like being picky about how old a willing guy is. Youngsters have some issues and that's to be expected, just like us older folks do but as the saying goes, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter if the bottom line for you is to find a dick you can play with and with as few hassles as possible.

playful808
Mar 30, 2019, 3:26 PM
Every human culture is ageist, but I think the m4m hookup scene is very ageist.
Every 2nd ad says "my age of younger".
Many guys lie about their age, or otherwise try to look younger than their true age.
Many older guys fetishize youth, a few younger guys return the favor.

I refuse to lie about my age or hide it. I am also aging very well, so ...
Nah, it's more than that. I am scrupulous with my word & respect that in others.

bikurinpa
Mar 30, 2019, 6:36 PM
Many guys lie about their age, or otherwise try to look younger than their true age.

Nah, it's more than that. I am scrupulous with my word & respect that in others.
I would rather have older!!
Older the better! More mature!

papasmurph
Mar 30, 2019, 9:27 PM
I'm on Adam4Adam and have had some pretty good luck with it. It comes and goes, you know? but, I have no complaints. First, I have found that some secrets to my success have been to be friendly - be willing to say more than one word responses... having pictures to share helps. having a place to meet is helpful. taking risks is helpful. I have met some really great guys in my area - and when I have been on the road. I would love to have a long term friend- but, I have found that most of my encounters are one time things, maybe I might get a second or third meeting - but usually it is once. I also think it helps when I am open and up front about what I want or don't want, and I definitely stay away from drama. I am 62. I am married... and we sound like we have very similar circumstances. haven't had sex with my wife for several years.

DD788Snipe
Apr 1, 2019, 3:39 AM
I'm on Adam4Adam and have had some pretty good luck with it. It comes and goes, you know? but, I have no complaints. First, I have found that some secrets to my success have been to be friendly - be willing to say more than one word responses... having pictures to share helps. having a place to meet is helpful. taking risks is helpful. I have met some really great guys in my area - and when I have been on the road. I would love to have a long term friend- but, I have found that most of my encounters are one time things, maybe I might get a second or third meeting - but usually it is once. I also think it helps when I am open and up front about what I want or don't want, and I definitely stay away from drama. I am 62. I am married... and we sound like we have very similar circumstances. haven't had sex with my wife for several years.

I'm the same playful. You are correct. Papa you need to start the Man to Man project on this forum. That was my favorite thread on SBG.

Grant_Norman
Apr 1, 2019, 3:58 AM

Wish you were closer...I'm 69 and enjoy oral and anal play...actually, when we had Craigslist I had no shortage partners...early 20"s to 70's...all good..hope you find some soon

chiefconsultant63
Apr 1, 2019, 7:32 AM
I am an older guy who is always looking. Adam has been good and Squirt dot org also. Adam tends to find more local guys. There are guys who like older guys but there are many many more who like top guys. Advertise your nice cock size and willing to ass fuck. Good Luck.

BigMikeSlade
Apr 1, 2019, 8:16 AM
I definitely prefer men my age or older. Some of the hardest cocks I've had in my mouth were older ones!

hung4you
May 1, 2019, 5:16 AM
My regulars are all in their upper 50s to mid 60s, All are in long term marriages except one, his wife passed last year. Although I don’t discriminate as my wife does. 2 of the 4 play with my wife as well, the 2 she doesn’t play with are bigger guys caring some weight but their cocks need service just the same. My frequent go to guy however is simply awesome and she and I participate almost daily with this guy. He is so sexually frustrated at home that his kink really shines around us. He is never shy when he comes over, he gets naked and is proud of his cock and he should be, the wife and myself enjoy many fun filled evenings taking care of his needs. It seems that us older guys just don’t care and concentrate on having fun while we are on this shitty earth.

Flypaper
May 3, 2019, 12:46 AM
I definitely prefer men my age or older. Some of the hardest cocks I've had in my mouth were older ones!

Id like to think that I am not “old” at 58 but rather experienced. Drama free as well as that is all behind me. My cock still gets good and hard and no problem ejaculating. I’m also possibly in better shape now than I was 20 years ago.

in short, I am very comfortable with my age and would love to tempt a younger guy to see if I can satisfy him...

siryder
May 3, 2019, 10:21 AM
I was always more attracted to older men. Even as a 19 year old I sought out older men because I found they were better and more attentive lovers. The couple of same age hook ups I had at that time it was about them getting theirs and being done. Now in my 50's I still find men my age and older to be more what I am interested in. Of course if was easier to find them when I was a 20 something. :)

softheart
May 3, 2019, 11:34 AM

Keep trying. There must be periodicals or something as well as carefully worded Craigs list "missed connections" add like "I saw you in the grocery store and we smiled at each other. I'd like to buy you a coffee" or something - or I'd like to bi you a coffee or something. They are out there and probably have the same problem you do.

KDaddy23
May 3, 2019, 3:36 PM
Let's see... when I was younger, it didn't make a difference how old the other guy was as long as he wanted to do something. As I got older - over 21 - guys my age seemed to flock to me more than guys, say, over 40, but still, if anyone wanted to do it, I was game to throw it down with them. Once I got to 40, there were a lot more younger guys, not so many guys my age, and practically no guys in the 50-60 range; it seemed that the guys my age were looking for guys who weren't my age and usually younger guys. Today, at 63, there are more younger guys looking to hook up than guys my age or older; I recently had an 18-year-old hit me up looking for a daddy to teach him the ropes but since I never practiced any kind of age discrimination, I stay firm with my stance that as long as the guy is of legal age, is clean, healthy, and not my idea of an asshole, we can do something. I do get that younger guys are attracted to older guys and, usually, because we're more settled, mature, usually no-nonsense about things (read this as not being of a mind to be playing games) and, I think, we don't see the point in putting performance pressure on anyone - at least I don't - and we tend to be more patient and understanding about stuff.

SuckerMC
May 8, 2019, 3:17 AM
All I know is that what I find amazing about the cock is that is an ageless wonder. That is does not seem to age like the rest of the body. Many videos and pictures of older men in their 60's and 70's but the cock looks as young as they were in their 30's or even 20's.

I love looking at cock.

cleves
May 8, 2019, 6:17 AM
Keep trying. There must be periodicals or something as well as carefully worded Craigs list "missed connections" add like "I saw you in the grocery store and we smiled at each other. I'd like to buy you a coffee" or something - or I'd like to bi you a coffee or something. They are out there and probably have the same problem you do. I'm 68 and have great luck with Doublelist.

Robocock
May 27, 2019, 9:22 AM
I am 50 and I like older men and women.. I also like women and men my own age.. cum to think about it I also like younger men and women too.. lol

Musle
May 27, 2019, 11:28 AM
I am a 68 yo mom who’s Wife has lost the sexual desire. I would a friend to play and experience. Perhaps an older couple open for fun

Musle
May 27, 2019, 12:12 PM
Any older discreet in guys in Northern Utah. Am a mom interested in meeting people of like mind

DD788Snipe
May 29, 2019, 4:11 AM
I'm 63 and as long as it's hard and can stay that way while pounding my ass I'm attracted to you.

Bear816
May 29, 2019, 6:22 AM
I'm 58 and I'm tired of seeing ads that cut the age off at like 50. I wish I could find other guys interested in someone of my age. ��

LovingJacking
May 29, 2019, 10:26 AM
I'm interested buddy ... better between buds of similar ages.

Jazminedress
May 29, 2019, 10:41 AM
I know, I am only 51, I dont think I am that bad to be past the cut off age

Flypaper
May 29, 2019, 11:01 AM
I am 50 and I like older men and women.. I also like women and men my own age.. cum to think about it I also like younger men and women too.. lol

Same here Robo! Sometimes young flesh is a delight sometimes older meat is more tenderized. I particularly enjoy my Asian MILFs (40+) because they are experienced, still look great, and often are coming off a marriage that didn’t satisfy them sexually.

Age doesn’t matter. Inspiration does!

Robocock
May 29, 2019, 11:15 AM
Same here Robo! Sometimes young flesh is a delight sometimes older meat is more tenderized. I particularly enjoy my Asian MILFs (40+) because they are experienced, still look great, and often are coming off a marriage that didn’t satisfy them sexually.

Age doesn’t matter. Inspiration does!
Agreed.. :)

lovetoswallowcum
May 29, 2019, 12:21 PM
If you are ever in the SF Bay Area let me know....we can spend hours in bed.

Jakesnake
May 30, 2019, 11:25 AM
63, wow, I wish I lived in Alabama! I'd love to find a ddf fuck buddy. Especially one that doesnt get any pussy and surely must have some serious sperm backing up that could be drained into my body!!

Fred_Brice
Jun 13, 2019, 12:11 PM
I am a older guy and I still enjoy, sucking a nice clean cock. I re-started sucking cock, after my wife past away, a few years ago, and found that I do, still enjoyed having a nice cock in my mouth and feeling him shoot a big warm load of cum into my mouth. Often, I will continue sucking until his cock, and once he starts to get hard again, I will see if, I can enjoy more cum! I am open to most all mutual pleasures, with the right person and an open mind to pleasure. I can host most days!

Rvdude05
Aug 19, 2021, 1:10 PM
I love older men!!! When I was young and growing up, I worshipped my dad. We took showers together, until I started getting hard, and he would too. He stopped the showers together, but I saw him naked frequently. One morning, I was in the shower, jerking myself with soap, when he entered, got naked and came in the shower with me. He told me I could soap & jerk him too. I did as he asked and soon he was very hard. We got out of the shower, dried off and went to his bedroom and lay on the bed. He asked if I had jerked any of my friends and I told him I did. Did you ever suck any, he asked? Only my friend Sonny, I replied. Did you enjoy it he wanted to know? Yes I did. With that answer, he held his huge cock out to me, and I put it in my mouth and began sucking. After 8 minutes or so he moaned, I'm cumming! And filled my mouth with spurt after spurt of his warm cum. I swallowed it all. He the began to suck me, and it felt so good, that I came almost immediately. We were suck buddies for years after that. I loved sucking his cock. He introduced my uncle's cock into the game, and they introduced me into fucking their man pussies. We got together often, and I loved it!

Tag200
Aug 19, 2021, 4:27 PM
I agree with others silverdaddies is a good site and I prefer much older men than me

Flypaper
Aug 20, 2021, 7:08 AM
I agree with others silverdaddies is a good site and I prefer much older men than me

Ive have good luck with SD (I’m usually the silver one, but was with one guy in his 70s who was quite the cocksucker!)

Neonaught
Aug 20, 2021, 9:18 AM
Don't sell us 58 year old guys short folks. We can still bring it! ;>P

ClassicPaCpl
Aug 20, 2021, 9:41 AM
Well Im 57 and my wife is 61.. We prefer closer to our own age and older. Its nice that way, we can relate to everything, its usually a nice laid back enjoyable time for everyone! No offense to the younger crowd but We cant relate to them. Me personally I stuck in the 70's Still have the sideburns, listen to the music, enjoy the old shows. So its nice to be able to relate with those who lived it too.
For us. we prefer 45 and older, and even some of the 45ers are immature.
We have found that someyoungers can be aggressive, rude, pushy and to say it politely, Not very nice...
I know I know you get that with any age group. Thats very true.
But we have noticed it more in the younger crowds
Bottom line is we love being with the older men and ladies. Hell we are having fun with a guy who is 68 now and never been happier
But thats just us

csreef
Aug 20, 2021, 4:40 PM
I became Bisexual at 33. I had sex with a man who was way older than I was.....Now at 54 I still prefer sex with older men....No drama, we've lived long enough to write a fascinating book about all the adventures...

jem_is_bi
Aug 20, 2021, 10:43 PM
I am now 73 years old. Given my age, if I actively started looking for a new male-male sex experience I would likely have to settle for someone younger than me.

NWMichCPL
Aug 21, 2021, 9:49 AM
At 61 and 63 the wife and I prefer someone close to our age or a wee bit older when it comes to sex. Nothing against the younger crowd, we just find it easier to relate to folks close to our age. Now I?m not saying someone who is 45 plus wouldn?t be welcome, mature folks in my mind are better lovers, more respectful and laid back and they enjoy good conversation, good food, a few drinks maybe a hit or two from the bong and awesome sex.

Cum1st
Aug 22, 2021, 1:26 AM

Perusing the Doublelist posts I see most of the adds that list age restrictions rule out us older guys. Are they really getting what they are looking for with all the ghosting and minds that change after they get off?

We're old, not rotting.

Calismooth
Sep 4, 2021, 1:46 PM
I'm 58 and prefer men around My age and older. I find it very hot and especially the older/younger play

Warren63
Apr 4, 2022, 4:40 PM
I wish you lived near me ,you could use me all you want. Virgin mouth and ass waiting for cock to fill me up.

Neonaught
Apr 5, 2022, 10:27 AM
I tend to not even approach the 20 something guys online as they are too unreliable and never show up. Younger guys who turn their noses up at us older men are missing out. I'm 58 and have been told I fuck better than a 25 year old! Experience counts!

Warren63
May 17, 2022, 8:37 PM
I'm 66 cum fuck me all you want, give me some stories to tell my wife while I make her cum. So far my stories are fantasy.

Rvdude05
Jun 4, 2022, 6:59 PM
At 13, I had an older mentor, who taught me how to suck a cock, how to jerk someone off, how to fuck a well lubed ass. He was in his late 70's, and loved it all. He gave me my first orgasm, and many-many afterwards. I loved that man, and still doing it all today.

seniorsucker
Jun 5, 2022, 11:14 AM
I'm a member of silverdaddies. My problem is my location. A couple of years ago I retired to a rural area in E Arkansas. I've communicated with guys usually 50 to 100 miles away. I'll make the trip but the logistics of it make it hard to time things. It's very frustrating and discouraging. When you get to your late 60's, younger guys don't even want to let you suck their dick. If any of you guys are anywhere close to Cross county, I'd love to hear from you.

travelmanNW
Jun 5, 2022, 11:34 AM
I'm 72 years old don't get as hard as I use to but still like sex. Single and travel around the country a lot. So I became more of a cock sucking bottom which I found I enjoy but like everyone said their a great number of us. It gets harder to find someone like senior sucker said younger guys don't even want a older guy sucking their cock.

travelmanNW
Jun 5, 2022, 11:35 AM
I'm 72 years old don't get as hard as I use to but still like sex. Single and travel around the country a lot. So I became more of a cock sucking bottom which I found  I enjoy but like everyone said their a great number of us. It gets harder to find someone like senior sucker said younger guys don't even want a older guy sucking their cock. 

nu2curious
Jun 7, 2022, 11:34 AM
I'm a member of silverdaddies. My problem is my location. A couple of years ago I retired to a rural area in E Arkansas. I've communicated with guys usually 50 to 100 miles away. I'll make the trip but the logistics of it make it hard to time things. It's very frustrating and discouraging. When you get to your late 60's, younger guys don't even want to let you suck their dick. If any of you guys are anywhere close to Cross county, I'd love to hear from you.
I hear you loud and clear, you're actually not very far from me in Jackson ,TN. Whenever I do get a response ,far and few between, the drive is long making timing difficult to impossible. There have been times I've asked myself is 150 miles of driving worth it and then what if I do this and he's a no show so I concluded it wasn't really worth it.
Once I had a guy contact me saying he'd be at a local restaurant " tomorrow at a certain time , " be there if you'd like to meet up" ! It was as though I'm supposed to just drop everything I'm doing and go , even if I could have I wouldn't because a gentleman doesn't start off demanding and thinking entirely of himself that way.

Stuff like this is total BS anyway.

Now to the last point on younger guys, I've read posts about younger guys looking for older suck buddies and all that, again I've never ever seen evidence of this in real life so I think it's just all so much tease factor it's ridiculous.

TRICK69
Jun 7, 2022, 5:25 PM
If your married like me SD is still tough to find someone.

csreef
Jun 7, 2022, 7:35 PM
If your married like me SD is still tough to find someone.

Don't worry, there is someone out there for you!

flyingbee
Jun 8, 2022, 6:54 AM
I am older guy too but don't feel age is a factor. good health is of course important but the willingness to continue to yourself out there to have your needs met are vital. Like myself, opportunity will not happy unless you are there. Keep trying don't give up!

Acme59
Jul 23, 2022, 5:51 PM
Great topic. I am only attracted to men over 70. I know narrow demographic. I live in a major city (Dallas) and would love to have a steady friend, even couple.
I have been on Silver Daddies for years, the problem is, it?s generally the same people that have been their for years. I personally would like to have one close friend. Any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated

Jozyxt
Jul 23, 2022, 6:51 PM
The best luck I have had is to advertise on Double List.

Be really specific for what you are looking for without saying things to exclude men that might be on the margin. Keep the ad fresh. Respond to queries fast and in a friendly way. Be open to meetings but don't be too eager or drop men too quickly.

Practice good opsec like a special email address and a VOIP phone number so you can be open to many different methods of contact. There is a reasonable chance that a man who fits your desired type will come along. You may have to kiss a number of frogs, but there is a prince out there.

Love2Jerk
Jul 25, 2022, 11:09 AM
I too am an older guy though I still have a strong sex drive. No trouble getting and staying hard. Before the pandemic in the days of Craigslist, I did meet up with a handful of guys. Mostly car fun. Craigslist was my only method for hooking up. I'm not a gay bar type of person. Now with Doublelist, it is rare that I get any replies. When I reply to an ad that seems to be a perfect match, I hear nothing back.

Jozyxt
Jul 25, 2022, 4:35 PM
Now with Doublelist, it is rare that I get any replies. When I reply to an ad that seems to be a perfect match, I hear nothing back.

That is DL for ya. There are a lot of wankers out there. And I suspect DL fakes ads.

Keep your opsec tight.

BigAlNYC
Jul 26, 2022, 5:27 AM
I always enjoyed older men back when I was a younger man. First guy who fucked me, and came back a few more times to do it again, was around 50.

dowmass
Jul 28, 2022, 2:42 PM
Great topic. I am only attracted to men over 70. I know narrow demographic. I live in a major city (Dallas) and would love to have a steady friend, even couple.
I have been on Silver Daddies for years, the problem is, it?s generally the same people that have been their for years. I personally would like to have one close friend. Any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated

is the number 70 as an age written in stone?
couple of things : I am 64 and a bottom. Let me know if you?d still want to get in touch.

dowmass
Jul 28, 2022, 2:43 PM

is the number 70 as an age written in stone?
couple of things : I am 64 and a bottom. Let me know if you?d still want to get in touch.
I live in Dallas TX, if that matters🙏

bitplayr
Jul 29, 2022, 10:37 AM

wish I could upvote your post like I can Reddit posts! I agree entirely.

Piobear
Sep 5, 2022, 10:25 AM
I'm also 63, and would prefer a guy approximately my own age.

Musle
Nov 6, 2022, 6:17 PM
Know how you feel. I am 72 and a high libido too. Wife stopped having sex 5 years ago. I know it is hard to find a connection.

KindaSortaBiGuy
Dec 16, 2022, 3:22 AM
I tend to prefer older guys myself, but it's really more about the chemistry than the chronology :)

Tag200
Dec 16, 2022, 12:49 PM
Although I have had limited experiences . I think there is a lot of guys looking for older guys for hook ups , me being one of them.. silverdaddies pretty good , squirt too…

agentlemanstouch
Dec 16, 2022, 2:40 PM
Gd luck in the same boat here seems most want a hook up at that moment hard to plan anything out,I've been looking for a top in my area not to lucky best of wishes ,it be gd if you we were in ocean city nj

Chester1954
Dec 20, 2022, 4:38 PM
I am 68 back in June I started chatting with a man 9 years older than me. He is single but was in a situation where we couldn't meet, that changed in September when his living situation and we started meeting for weekly hook ups. It has been mutually beneficial for both of us. He loves sucking my nipples and my cock and I love sucking his cock and having him explode in my mouth.

bibliss
Dec 21, 2022, 3:16 PM
Older men are the absolute best of both worlds. They offer experience and horny passion together in the same hot bod. Older bisexual men know how to enjoy both men and women -- and that's incredibly hot to me.