PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I would throw this out there!

shewolf50
Aug 14, 2011, 6:20 PM
Any body doing this? I would like to hear about your experiences or comments.

I’m seeking healthy semen donor and it’s best to get it straight from the tap the fresher the better. I want to do this for the reputed health benefits, so it is important that you be healthy and disease free. There is a lot of good stuff in semen consuming three of more loads a week will have positive health benefits. I know it sounds kind of strange so please check out this web-site. http://sementherapy.com If you think you might be able to help, please reply.

Thanks, ~Lori

monty55
Aug 14, 2011, 6:27 PM
Hello! my name's Jim! I have heard of such study's but i never new were they went. i'm well adjusted and disease free, if your ever interested send me a msg.:)

Realist
Aug 14, 2011, 7:09 PM
Damn, that's a unique way to meet someone!

Annika L
Aug 14, 2011, 10:01 PM

LOLOL, I was just thinking, "A match made in heaven!"

shewolf50
Aug 15, 2011, 12:10 PM

Yes I it is, but I really was looking for comments or shared experience as well!

lizard-lix
Aug 15, 2011, 6:08 PM
Wow, the first time I have ever been sad I got that vasectomy 25 years ago! :tongue:

Gearbox
Aug 15, 2011, 7:55 PM
I read somewhere that horse spunk will be served in some posh restaurants somewhere.
No! I don't think it's legal to get that kind 'from the tap'.:rolleyes:

I'm available Sun/mon/wed evenings mostly, and I won't kiss n tell.;)

Long Duck Dong
Aug 15, 2011, 8:34 PM
I read somewhere that horse spunk will be served in some posh restaurants somewhere.
No! I don't think it's legal to get that kind 'from the tap'.:rolleyes:

I'm available Sun/mon/wed evenings mostly, and I won't kiss n tell.;)

lol horse spunk was served in NZ at some wild food festivals.... and yeah, it was sourced from the tap, chilled and stored and served a couple of days later.....

according to a friend of mine that tried it, its slightly thicker than human spunk..but its hard to say if thats cos it was chilled..... and its got a bland taste.... her partner was a bit annoyed that she would swallow horse cum and not his, and her reply was, " not only can the horse produce enuf worth swallowing, but its also better hung " ........ needless to say, shes now single.... and seeking horse sized guys that can produce horse sized quantities of spunk lol

shewolf50
Aug 16, 2011, 11:14 PM
I'm available Sun/mon/wed evenings mostly, and I won't kiss n tell.;)[/QUOTE]

Come to Tucson and say that, I dare ya! ;)