PDA

View Full Version : New and a Little Confused

Angel Eyez
Aug 8, 2011, 11:35 PM
I have been in a relationship with a man for 6years and I have a 11 month old little girl. I've always been a little curious about women but have always been to shy to act on it, until after I had my daughter. He wants to have threesomes with women which sounds good and all but I think I wanna do my own thing with a woman. Reading all these stories have really turned me on and have got me ready to try.

lizard-lix
Aug 9, 2011, 8:33 AM
Welcome to the site!

Talk to him and work it through.

Find out what works for both of you and try to set it up.

Maybe find a girl to try with, then bring her home for a 3-way if it works.. Maybe something else..

Since you are communicating about it and agree in principle, you are on a great track... Keep talking, be open and loving...

Good luck and glad all our crazy stories are a turn on :-)

Liz

Realist
Aug 9, 2011, 8:42 AM
My first wife was bi and asked me if I could accept her being alone with another woman? I'd always told her she was free to do as she wished; I never wanted to restrict her in any way. Like you, she felt that she wanted to only be in a private relationship with her lover.

I've never wanted to be where I wasn't wanted, or needed...... and, although I would have liked to be involved, I honored her wishes.

There are some things that a lover may not want to share; I feel their desires should be respected.

Jobelorocks
Aug 9, 2011, 8:55 AM
I would just make sure if that he is cool with you playing alone. Also I suggest if you want him to be cool with you playing alone, you may have to accept that he may want to as well. Don't expect any double standards as some people in swinging relationships do. You need to consider each other's wishes and desires and then decide what you two will do in the sexual department.

wrbi01
Aug 9, 2011, 9:48 AM
My wife is ok with my Bi decission and while she dose eventually want to see me with a man right now she feels it is best for me to have my own time to be comfortable with a lover. Comunication is the most important part. I always let her know if I am going to meet someone and make sure that she was ok with it. I dont do anything behind her back.

Yoyome100
Aug 9, 2011, 9:51 AM
Welcome to the site Angel Eyez:)!

Gearbox
Aug 9, 2011, 9:59 AM
I'd give the 3some a go first to see how you feel. You never know until you try.
It will also give you the "Well I tried it your way!" bargaining chip when you discuss a 1-1 ff session later.;)

Angel Eyez
Aug 9, 2011, 12:48 PM
Thank you for the nice welcome guys. I will take in everything that you all have suggested and put it to use. I'm sure he will be open with my wanting to experiment with a woman on my own first, hey maybe he can watch. Im hoping to find that special lady soon! Wish me luck.

Jobelorocks
Aug 9, 2011, 12:53 PM
Thank you for the nice welcome guys. I will take in everything that you all have suggested and put it to use. I'm sure he will be open with my wanting to experiment with a woman on my own first, hey maybe he can watch. Im hoping to find that special lady soon! Wish me luck.

You may want to try Swinglifestyle.com... my husband and I have used it and have found some cool people to get together with.

Angel Eyez
Aug 9, 2011, 5:41 PM
Thanks, I will try it

jonbi_friends
Aug 10, 2011, 9:27 AM
I think it helps to explore the fantasy in your head quite a bit, first. Think of it like a lucid dream, where you can control what happens, and try to visualize things in as real a way as possible (while still focusing on what turns you on), would be my advice. It's of course normal to be shy and confused but personally I would try not to over-analyze what things "mean" and just try to have an open mind as much as possible.

Also I would suggest if at all possible, discussing with your man about what any "rules" should be established and agreeing upon things before you start to talk with potential fellow "experimenters". Like what you and he feel comfortable with. Most partners are just as curious to know some of the details of the experience afterward and it's a good way to "involve" them in the experience without them actually being there.

Definitely I would try to let it happen on it's own, maybe try to make the experience bookend a very positive non-sexual experience (like after a holiday or something you really enjoy doing) because like your first tentative experiences with sex, it kind of has to happen naturally and at your own pace.

When I said "experimenter," though, I should have said "teacher". A woman with lots of experience loving other women is a good start, in my opinion.

I hope that helps in some small way, and best of luck!