PDA

View Full Version : This has absolutely nothing to do with this site.

Bicurious1989
Aug 3, 2011, 3:34 PM
This is just a bored and random post.

Today has been stupidly hot with no clouds. It's been just pure heat. Anyway it is now 20:36 and still damn hot but I'm now laying on the sofa butt naked with the fan. It feels amazing. But like i said a random post. :D

67torinouy
Aug 3, 2011, 6:27 PM
better then the ever repeating, "when did you know you were bisexual" postings.

Bicurious1989
Aug 3, 2011, 7:01 PM
Indeed.

map4u
Aug 3, 2011, 8:07 PM
In North Texas we're cooking at 110 degrees this week. Really nice if you don't mind hot weather, which I don't, but triple digits is pressing the thermometer a bit. I found a garden mister product at the local hardware and hooked it up so that it completely covers my lawn chair is a fine, cool mist. Now I can sunbathe without feeling the true heat. Perfect solution to a hot day is to be naked, covered in suntan oil, and completely shrouded in a cool mist. Ahhh, yes, another cold drink please and then turn me over!

pepperjack
Aug 3, 2011, 8:27 PM

Today has been stupidly hot with no clouds. It's been just pure heat. Anyway it is now 20:36 and still damn hot but I'm now laying on the sofa butt naked with the fan. It feels amazing. But like i said a random post. :D

incredibly sensual post, especially when coupled w/ur profile & pic; I'm in Kansas, heart of th heat wave; been going on for weeks now; I just depend on a couple of fans & nature's occassional cool breeze; would love to be on my knees in front of u on that couch tasting that delicious looking cock! summertime always makes me incredibly horny; thanks for the great eroticism.

pepperjack
Aug 3, 2011, 9:04 PM
It has everything to do with this site! Just a thought ..... could there be a connection w/this heat wave & the dire predictions of 2012? Keep an open mind & don't scoff people; most scientists concur that at "the least, we'll experience serious solar flares." are we not experiencing how brutal the sun can be?

mikey3000
Aug 3, 2011, 11:42 PM

Your post is quite pointless without a picture. Please?

Bicurious1989
Aug 19, 2011, 5:11 AM
Your post is quite pointless without a picture. Please?

I've just seen your comment Mikey. And I have to apologize about not having a picture. maybe next time. :)

LastGent
Aug 19, 2011, 10:20 AM
For pepperjack: the heat has left Illinois, northerly winds and all that; looks like it pushed the hot air to your location.

LastGent
Aug 19, 2011, 10:25 AM
For Bicurious1989: I'm not sure about cocksucking with your person. A lot of the men post pictures of their dicks, but, well, I hope it's safe to say this-none so far compares to my dildo. Sorry, my brothers.

bottom's up
Aug 19, 2011, 10:57 PM
I AM SO GALD SUMMER IS HERE
I WISH IT WERE HOTTER :tongue: