PDA

View Full Version : Apologies

arana
Jun 5, 2005, 4:32 AM
I have been out of sorts, not feeling well lately and apparently by the comments and messages I have been receiving it has shown. I'd like to thank those of you for their concerns, I appreciate it very much. You all are very wonderful people and it touches my heart that you care enough to ask. I also want to apologize to anyone I may have been unattentive, rude or unkind to. I truly did not mean it and hope you all can forgive me.

Thank you!!
Arana

wellred
Jun 5, 2005, 9:39 AM
Phooey! Although this is totally like you to be thinking about others first, you should not be apologizing to us. We are concerned for you and wish you health and happiness.

Arana, you are the "Tinkerbell" of this site...bringing Light, laughter, and the spirit of love to people you do not know and may never know. As I have previously told you, the site comes alive when you enter.

So whatever your burden, know that among us there are those clapping for Tinkerbell's recovery. We believe...

All the best,
Red

allbimyself
Jun 5, 2005, 9:59 AM
Thank you, red.

I have been trying to think of a way to tell arana how we feel about her.

You've said better than I could hope to.

I know now that I'm part of the pain she's been feeling and it tears me up inside. Arana, i never meant to hurt you. i hope you have found it in your heart to forgive me, and I hope the many here who care about you as much as I do can forgive me as well.

allbi

rupertbare
Jun 5, 2005, 11:39 AM
Gosh!!! After Red and Allbi's comments what can I say? Arana (although will the image of "Tinkerbell" ever leave my mind when I think of you?) I'm sure that you have brought so much love and 'lightness of touch' to all of us whose lives you have shone on, however briefly, that no-one would able to do anything but 'forgive' (if, in fact, that's what they need to do) you. I will NEVER forget how you have welcomed me to this site and guided me with love and care over a VERY difficult moral dilemma and how you have continued to be a true 'cyber-friend'. Oh! I'm lost for words. I love you girl - as do many others. Big BIG HUGS!!

RupeXXX

curious married m
Jun 5, 2005, 12:28 PM
Hey you silly, I have seen many come and go from this site and you are one of only a few JEWELS that have stood out and brought good things to all she's comes in contact with. And in a perfect world, we would all be bright and bubbly 24/7. But you never need to apologize for ever feeling down. It happens to be a normal human thing. But know that anytime you need someone to talk to and share your burdens, I think I speak for many here that you have helped when I say we will be there in a heartbeat with the moral support you may need for the tough times. Love comes in many forms and I know the love I have for you is that which I reserve for only the best people that I have touched me. And I know that your kind and loving spirit sometime reaches out and gets you hurt but never change. We need more spirits like yours in this messed up world. CMM ;) :) :bigrin: :grouphug:

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 5, 2005, 1:04 PM
like wellred and allbi (and others) told you arana it is so like you to be the first to appologize and its your nature to feel like everything you get involved in is your fault (i know how you feel, im the same way)you should not have to feel the way you do right now, i mean we are all adults here, (and if we wernt drew would toss us out lol)and as adults we have to sit back, and realise that "this is something that this person does not do normallya) and after rationalising and thinking things overthat maybe this was all a big mis~understanding! but sometimes even most times its just something that happens and there may be no way of getting around situations like that!
yes, you do bring alot of light and life to the chat room, and please dont ever stop coming to this chat room (same goes for you too allbi) i am sure i have upset some peolple in here as well as a few have upset me too, but we all need to get over this, and learn not to dwell on it, and to become friends once again! we all have our own opinions, and ideas (thats what makes us all so different) and that why we are humans! sometimes we dont agree with others opinions, but we are still friends and ghet along just the same!
so please arana, come on back and enjoy your self, so we can enjoy your company too
your good friend m.heels&hose

SexiJenna
Jun 6, 2005, 12:24 PM
Arana,

I think i am probably one of the first that needs to say I'm sorry and i am. I think alot of you and I have since the first time i met you. I just hope that we can go back to being the friends we once were and that you can go
back to being the person I once met. You are wonderful! :)

Jenna :rolleyes:

texasman6172003
Jun 7, 2005, 6:22 AM
Dear Arana, Arana has the BIGGEST HEART on this sight. She welcomed me to this sight like no one else. I know what i did was wrong Arana. Please forgive what i have done. Hopefully allways yur Friend Tex.

BiGirl85
Jun 8, 2005, 4:13 AM
Arana...you are one of the greatest people I have ever met...(in person and online). I've only known you for a few days, but you've already been there for me when I truely needed help, even though I told you I didn't want you to be. You never gave up on me. I have you to thank for me still being around. I LOVE YOU ARANA!!!!! I will always be here for you, even if you don't want me to be, and I will never give up on you.

Love Always, BiGirl

Readytwo
Jun 9, 2005, 5:16 PM
Arana, you are very often the joy of my day. A honest, warm person. That is rare, these days. Thankyou. Hope u feel better.XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Flounder1967
Jun 9, 2005, 11:41 PM
Don't fret. You need to take care of your self first. :male:
You all ways answer my questions with no problems. Hope to see you soon.

SrBiM
Sep 24, 2005, 8:53 AM
Arana

I am way late with this epistle, but for many reasons I haven't been here in a long time. I am not aware of the background to this thread, but I am aware of and heartily concur in the sentiments expressed by all these, your friends. You have always been the epitome of kindness, gentility, and intellect to me, and my absence has only caused a dearth of relationships with those strengths of character so endemic to your personality. Thank you, and remember--- WE ALL LOVE YOU

SrBiM

arana
Sep 24, 2005, 8:03 PM
Arana

I am way late with this epistle, but for many reasons I haven't been here in a long time. I am not aware of the background to this thread, but I am aware of and heartily concur in the sentiments expressed by all these, your friends. You have always been the epitome of kindness, gentility, and intellect to me, and my absence has only caused a dearth of relationships with those strengths of character so endemic to your personality. Thank you, and remember--- WE ALL LOVE YOU

SrBiM

Thank you SrBiM for your very kind words as well as everyone else. I have missed your wonderful outlook at chat and hope you will be coming in more regularly again. My best to you and the mrs.

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

mike9753
Oct 11, 2005, 2:32 PM
I particularly like the "Tinkerbell" image. But yes, arana, you ahev not need to apologize. Thank you for all of yuor contributions. I have benefitted from reading your posts. PLease keep it up!

Mike

jazzer
Oct 11, 2005, 7:00 PM
I am not sure why you feel the need to apologise Arana, because I don't know what you feel you have done. I think you are a warm, sensitive and caring person, with a quick wit and at times a cheeky nature. I endorse everything the others have written about you and look forward to seeing you in the chatroom again. Arana "you are the wind beneath our wings". Stay well and be happy.

Cheers jazzer :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Timber136
Oct 12, 2005, 1:39 PM
Arana,
I hope your feeling better. When I first came into the chatroom it was you who made me feel welcome. And, I thank you for that.

sailorashore
Oct 12, 2005, 10:30 PM
arana~~~
I don't know what the apology is about, I've been away for a bit, but I just stumbled on this thread, and I MUST add my sentiments to those of my friends above. Yours was the first "voice" I encountered here, and I knew from the get-go that you were someone I'd be lucky to know. Your kindness and humor are a huge part of what brings me back, and you could NEVER have anything to apologize to ME about. Love ya, girl. :)

bicurious bottom
Oct 12, 2005, 10:38 PM
Arana, you worry way too much. You are among friends, so we dont even notice or worry about anything other than your well being. Hope things get better for you soon!

bigregory
Oct 12, 2005, 10:50 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ARANA))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((KISSES))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LOVE ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((KISSES)))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope i don't have to come down there and get you happy,No i want to come down there and make you happy.Shit im confused,..We love you here so dont ever let anyone get you down,here or in life. GREG :bibounce: :rainbow: :upside: :wiggle2: :wiggle2: :wiggle2: :bounce: :doggie: :bowdown: :bowdown: :love87: :love87: :love87: :love87: :love87: :love87: :love87: :love87: