PDA

View Full Version : Cock Rings?

ukmale32
Aug 2, 2011, 1:14 PM
Just been reading up about these & thinking perhaps I should get one & try. Anyone here recommend a good one or would advise against them etc?

dbltrbl69
Aug 2, 2011, 1:35 PM
Look thru the forum. Someone posted bout the subject about a week ago. We were with a guy wearing one rescently. Seemed like a waste of time, didn't help him much at all.

Jobelorocks
Aug 2, 2011, 6:59 PM
You may want to try Eden's fantasys website. Here is a link for cock rings http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-for-men/cock-rings/ . I really don't know about cock rings much, but this is the site that I buy all my sex toys from. Not only is there a very large selection, they have discrete billing and packaging. They also have user reviews on their products which are very useful. Hope this helps!

Bi_Druid
Aug 3, 2011, 1:43 PM
Trick is getting one that's tight enouh to help keep you hard, but not so tight that you struggle getting it off when you're done with it.

I've used metal rings myself, and quite enjoy it. Sometimes it's just nice to have it on.

Alternatively you can use a boot lace, tie it round yourself like a cock ring. You can also be inventive with other addititonal tieings. And you can gage the tightness better.

wrbi01
Aug 4, 2011, 10:14 AM
There are times when I like mine and times I dont use it. I do find that it dose make my dick harder and can cause more swelling in the head. I use the sergical (sp) tubing style with a slip bead. It gives enough pressure but if I want to or need to get it off its rubber so it complies. There is a picture on my profile of mine and from looking at it vs. the others you can see the change. I think I paid a grand total of about $5 for mine at an adult store.

jtisbi
Sep 1, 2011, 1:16 PM
I wouldn't mind trying a cock ring; heard it aids with erection.

biggerjim69
Sep 1, 2011, 3:11 PM
They are great! Go onto Website: www.forttroff.com. They have some great one! Have fun.

NeonSwing
Sep 1, 2011, 3:36 PM
I often enjoy wearing one during playtime. I also choose to wear one just to have a 'sexy secret' hidden under my clothes.

tryme_nd
Sep 1, 2011, 6:24 PM
They are great! Go onto Website: www.forttroff.com. They have some great one! Have fun.

thats one of the best sites ive found, very hot stuff. I've always wanted to wear one for a dom

BJ Hunter
Sep 2, 2011, 11:53 AM
Love to wear one as "underwear" when wearing shorts. It makes my bulge look bigger, and keeps everything in place. Nothing worse then sitting on the end of your cock by accident.

:male:

MtnMan
Sep 2, 2011, 12:25 PM
I wear one for playtime occasionally. I like the silicon ones--quite stretchy. Rubber ones didn't fit as well, and I have a friend who really enjoys the metal ones. Like everything else, experiment until you find what you like!