PDA

View Full Version : Random Post

Bicurious1989
Aug 2, 2011, 11:21 AM
Just a random post.
I love sex. I especially love sex when the weather is stupidly hot. I love working up a sweat and the heavy breathing brought on by the heat when having fun. It's like it's more passionate yet filthy. And that is all. Like i said random =D

ErosUrge
Aug 2, 2011, 12:42 PM
Just a random post.
I love sex. I especially love sex when the weather is stupidly hot. I love working up a sweat and the heavy breathing brought on by the heat when having fun. It's like it's more passionate yet filthy. And that is all. Like i said random =D

Oh yes...I have a little story to tell about having sex when it's hot. I had this beautiful gf once who had the most amazing body....already I digress...anyway, we were in the mood and it was a very hot summer afternoon. It was at her apartment. The apartment had wood floors and we got down to business on the floor. She didn't want to run the AC just yet to save on money. Though there was a good cross breeze going and a small fan, it was still very hot. We are in Texas after all. As we were doing our thing, both of us were sweating crazy...it was literally dripping off our bodies and onto the floor. There were moments where we were slipping and sliding all over the floor which made us laugh and made things more interesting and enjoyable...it was hot!...both literally and figuratively. And of course, holding onto each other was pretty slippery too. I remember holding her ass when doing doggy and how my grip on her ass would slip because of the sweat...
Finally as we both approached our orgasms, things really moved around even more with her ass sliding all over the floor and me trying to stay with her. As we hit our orgasms, I pulled out of her and came over her sweaty belly with some spurts going off to the side and over the sweaty part of the floor next to her...mixing in with the sweat in both places....it was obviously a memorable afternoon that is now a fond memory.

Bicurious1989
Aug 2, 2011, 1:43 PM
Well that certainly is a 'HOT' story :)