PDA

View Full Version : Threesome or an orgy.

Bicurious1989
Jul 31, 2011, 10:20 PM
I would love to have a threesome or an orgy that involved my ex. She is seeing someone we new from school. He isn't a close friend just somebody we say hello too. I would love to have a threesome with them too. He is good looking with last time i say him a good body. She doesn't know i think he is as good looking as i do. If he told me he was bi i think i would just drop to my knees. I know she would love that. We were having a bit of text sex the other day and i decided to step it up a notch. Well it worked and we both got off on the phone. We were completely oblivious to anything other than those texts being sent and received. I'm getting alt got at the thought of them so I'm off ;)

Bicurious1989
Aug 1, 2011, 3:55 AM
I've just been reading what i posted last night and apparently at around 4am in the morning i can't spell and use the wrong words i.e. 'Too' instead of two etc. So my apologies for that.

matterinhand
Aug 1, 2011, 6:27 AM
I do think that you need to find out how your ex would feel about a threesome with this guy, before you even begin to think about trying to find out if he is bi. After all, she might be thinking of having a relationship with him rather than it just being sex.

And, if you've never had a threesome with her before, you also need to think about your own feelings.
Obviously she is still very important to you, you have kids together, how would you feel if she seemed to be getting more pleasure from him than you?
How would you feel if he did say he was bi, but then spent 95% of the time with her? (Been in that situation, except the guy was more interested in me.)

Bicurious1989
Aug 1, 2011, 7:11 AM
We've already spoke about it which is the reason i put this thread as she is also on here. It's just a sexual relationship but it things were to progress then so be it, we do very much love each other whether we are together or with other people the love will be there. He also is a father and very devoted so if things were to progress i know she and my children will be looked after when I'm unable too. The idea of this threesome is more for her pleasure. If she was to enjoy him more that's fine, that is what sex is about pleasure and nothing more. If he was bi and more into her then that is also fine. I would just go else where. Also i don't think he is in the slightest bi. I'm not the jealous in anyway possible.

Thanks for comment :)

nudeorphic
Aug 1, 2011, 10:42 AM
One thing that guys FAIL to understand: with a MMF threesome, the woman has to make the choice (when she is ready) and the compatibility is strictly the woman's choice. The woman is a lot more complex and choice will rest with her-you can't force a guy of your choice on her it will not work.
I see may adds of guys looking for a MMF situation but I really think they fail to understand the complexity of a female's psychology which I think is far more complex than a man relating to coupling.

Bicurious1989
Aug 1, 2011, 12:09 PM
The choice is completely hers.
Me-Would you have a threesome?
Her-Yes with a smile.
Me-With me and him?
Her-Yes with a big smile.
We then spoke more and decided that maybe one day we would ask him. The thought of it excites us both. Like i said it is more for her benefit than my own as he has no idea I'm bi. Both mine and his attentions would both be to her. As far we both no about each other we are both straight. I would never force her into anything.

badman5566
Aug 1, 2011, 12:49 PM
Me, I would go with both. It's all good.

swmnkdinthervr
Aug 1, 2011, 1:57 PM
There could potentially be quite a few pitfalls if someone considered involving their ex in a sexual escapade...with her new bf involved this sounds even chancier at best. I think I would be uncomfortable with the whole scenario even though I'm good friends with my ex...but that's just me!

Dog62
Aug 1, 2011, 2:04 PM
There could potentially be quite a few pitfalls if someone considered involving their ex in a sexual escapade...with her new bf involved this sounds even chancier at best. I think I would be uncomfortable with the whole scenario even though I'm good friends with my ex...but that's just me!
My g/f and I play with an ex b/f of hers almost exclusively. He is aware that they are not going to get back together and that his/her relationship is strictly sexual. Most of the time we manage to arrange a meetup it is usually he and I that initiate and schedule it. As long as all parties are aware of the situation going into it, I think it can work.

Bicurious1989
Aug 1, 2011, 2:31 PM
They're not an item. It's a sexual relationship and nothing more. I feel like I'm repeating myself. Maybe i should written it clearer in my post.

mrlickmegood
Aug 1, 2011, 4:12 PM
funny my x wife after many threesome man and females one full swap , said to me she would never go to a orgy, but htree couples would be nice.....LOL

Bicurious1989
Aug 1, 2011, 4:31 PM
We have also talked about orgies. I'd want one with more men though as i know she'd love to see me with a man or two lol. :D