PDA

View Full Version : Making Love to a Woman

ShowMeLove
Jul 31, 2011, 9:53 PM
I am a bisexual woman who has only ever made love to a man and that loss of virginity was a complete wreck as I chose the worst person to lose it to. Which is why it has taken me until now to find the perfect woman to lose my female virginity to; one that I actually love. How does a woman make love to a woman? I want it to be so much more than just sex. Is there more that I can do than just eat her out, finger her, touch, kiss and caress her?:love1:

Long Duck Dong
Jul 31, 2011, 10:16 PM
yes... a lot more.... and please bear in mind, I am a male and I am asexual natured, so the advice I will give, may have you wondering what planet I came from

the emotions, the mood, the feelings.... take sex, from slap and tickle.... to OMG, teeth marks in the head board, ripped sheets, pulled the light shade out of the ceiling, the neighbours 5 houses down are still deaf and the emergency services are sending you a bill for the call out.......

its is not so much what you do, but where you do it, how you do it and the way you do it..... things like starting in the kitchen with a kiss, a nibble on the neck, subtle teasing and caressing... whispers hints of a shower with water running down bodies, shower gel for that slick touch and change of sensation, drying down with the tongue..... the thrill of running thru the house naked, chasing that soft feminine body into the bedroom.... throwing her on the bed, then working on her from the toes up until she is begging and you are strugging to hold back......

then you open the toy box and holy sex, feeldoe woman, that thing looks so nice, big and ready for action.......

and the after play... the stroking, caressing, looking into each others eyes and realising that we want that lady again, we desire her, the feel, the taste, the way they touch us, hold us, and make us feel like we are the only person that matters.......

the gentle way you use your tongue and fingers to draw out the animal in her, building her up to a long, intense big O.... so it breaks like a wave on the beach..... then dragging her back into the clutch of the warm light heat of your mouth as you both explore the deeper depths of each other.......

its not about making her cum, its about the journey there, from the first touch and kiss..... til she whispers how much she loves you.... cos you are heaven in a feminine form.........

or in simple terms, make love with your mind, heart and soul, cos your body is just the tool you use..... its how you make her feel about her and you, that will make so much difference.........and if you can make a lady feel wanted, needed, desired and loved, you can make love making, LOVE MAKING !!!!!!!!!

ShowMeLove
Jul 31, 2011, 11:47 PM
*nods* Thanx for the advice.
:love1:

Okie1970
Aug 1, 2011, 12:39 AM
fantastic job LDD! Drooling on myself now!