PDA

View Full Version : Female members (and maybe some of you guys).. Shopping help needed!

a_curious_guy_2010
Jul 29, 2011, 5:22 PM
I'm looking for an outfit for my girlfriend similar to the one in the following URL. I've looked on Victoria's Secret's website, as well as Adam & Eve. I've also Googled every combination of words that I can think of, but still nothing.

I'm sure I'm looking in the wrong place, but don't really know where to start. I'm not that much of a shopper. Heck, I'm not even sure what this type of dress would be called.

Could anyone give me some advice to point me in the right direction? I'm not overly concerned with finding the gloves, and she already has about a trillion pair of high heels. The dress and stocking are what I'm really angling for here.'

Thanks in advance!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lojb0bNP4f1qd33kzo1_500.jpg

Gearbox
Jul 29, 2011, 5:50 PM
Dear Fu**ing Lord!:eek: That's a race she's not going to win!

It's probably called a Mini- something.(Sorry no help there.)
Btw - are you after that dress because your gf has a body like that?:tongue:

djones
Jul 29, 2011, 6:49 PM
I'm looking for an outfit for my girlfriend similar to the one in the following URL. I've looked on Victoria's Secret's website, as well as Adam & Eve. I've also Googled every combination of words that I can think of, but still nothing.

I'm sure I'm looking in the wrong place, but don't really know where to start. I'm not that much of a shopper. Heck, I'm not even sure what this type of dress would be called.

Could anyone give me some advice to point me in the right direction? I'm not overly concerned with finding the gloves, and she already has about a trillion pair of high heels. The dress and stocking are what I'm really angling for here.'

Thanks in advance!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lojb0bNP4f1qd33kzo1_500.jpg

I don't know where you should shop, but thanks for posting that picture - that woman has the most beautiful ass ! mmm mmmm mmm !

a_curious_guy_2010
Jul 29, 2011, 7:35 PM
Dear Fu**ing Lord!:eek: That's a race she's not going to win!

It's probably called a Mini- something.(Sorry no help there.)
Btw - are you after that dress because your gf has a body like that?:tongue:

Believe it or not, yes. My GF is pretty dang close to that. I imagine she'd look quite similar in that dress.

I saw this photo and decided I just had to find something similar for her. She'll fill it out quite nicely.

Tell you what, if someone can help me find an outfit similar to this, I'll shoot a photo of her in it and post it here.

biguycancun
Jul 30, 2011, 6:56 AM
The picture was taken by a German photographer, Andy Koll, who works out of Leipzig. Koll is known for his pantyhose and fetish photography. He runs a couple of websites. You may be able to reach him at webmaster@nylonqueens.net and ask him directly. If you're really serious, try contacting some photo agencies for better contact info. Good luck.

chapear
Jul 30, 2011, 7:19 AM
Maybe try Frederick's of Hollywood. Nice pic btw

a_curious_guy_2010
Jul 30, 2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks biguycancun. I had tried to track down contact information for Andy Koll, but hadn't had any luck finding anything.

I'll definitely shoot an email to the address you posted. Maybe that will get me somewhere.

Thanks so much!

The picture was taken by a German photographer, Andy Koll, who works out of Leipzig. Koll is known for his pantyhose and fetish photography. He runs a couple of websites. You may be able to reach him at webmaster@nylonqueens.net and ask him directly. If you're really serious, try contacting some photo agencies for better contact info. Good luck.

hgf33
Jul 30, 2011, 2:41 PM
Love it, I would wear that!! I'd say try adult stores such as Lion's Den, but also try the brands from those stores. I've got a few things from different stores, and most of them are from the brand 7-to-midnight (I think?). Rather than use search terms, just flip through some general adult store websites or lingerie/women's wear sites.

And here's another terrific idea you may not have thought of. Ever heard of the store Hot Topic? It's a store that's a little more alternative (although has since sold out by selling Justing Bieber and other garbage). Anyway, that dress you posted has taffeta and a similar shape to the dresses sold in Hot Topic. If the dresses aren't short enough, you could get them shortened, or check in their lingerie section too. They also have a pretty wide variety of stockings.

Good luck! :)

a_curious_guy_2010
Jul 30, 2011, 6:05 PM
Maybe try Frederick's of Hollywood. Nice pic btw

Thanks, chapear. I tried Frederick's, but no dice :(

Appreciate the suggestion.

Love it, I would wear that!! I'd say try adult stores such as Lion's Den, but also try the brands from those stores. I've got a few things from different stores, and most of them are from the brand 7-to-midnight (I think?). Rather than use search terms, just flip through some general adult store websites or lingerie/women's wear sites.

And here's another terrific idea you may not have thought of. Ever heard of the store Hot Topic? It's a store that's a little more alternative (although has since sold out by selling Justing Bieber and other garbage). Anyway, that dress you posted has taffeta and a similar shape to the dresses sold in Hot Topic. If the dresses aren't short enough, you could get them shortened, or check in their lingerie section too. They also have a pretty wide variety of stockings.

Good luck! :)

Thanks hgf33. I checked out Lion's Den's website, as well as 7 Til Midnight, but didn't find anything close, unfortunately. I have definitely heard of Hot Topic. I haven't checked out their website yet, but will this evening.

Sure hope I can find what I'm looking for. I really appreciate the suggestion.

dragon4181
Jul 30, 2011, 11:18 PM
I googled 50's style mini dress and found these guys with some very nice clothes that might be the kind of thing you're looking for...... now where did i put hubby's credit card?

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SIRENS-AND-STARLETS

they are in the UK but they ship everywhere

Sonicmonsoon
Jul 31, 2011, 7:31 AM
Defnitely some nice fetish photography.

http://www.fotocommunity.com/search?q=Andy%20koll

welickit
Jul 31, 2011, 10:37 AM
Do a google search for French Maid Costumes and you will find the outfit in the picture. They come in different styles and cost around $30 at the places I viewed.

IndyBiFun
Jul 31, 2011, 11:17 AM
That is plain and simply.........sexxxy.

Love her hair too.